Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

nerd.gif

^^^ wow dude is legit. Thanks for the link. I'm gonna try my luck wit retail first. Hopefully I won't regret it. Don't think I will. I think theseare to easily attainable to pre-order. We'll soon find out.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

^^^ wow dude is legit. Thanks for the link. I'm gonna try my luck wit retail first. Hopefully I won't regret it. Don't think I will. I think these are to easily attainable to pre-order. We'll soon find out.
agreed... but anyone who does order, dont forget to use cashback... would make them about $220 shipped which is basically retail + shipping.

Originally Posted by s dubl

www_sneaker_st ON EBAY HAS EM FOR 239.99 PRE SALE....MESSAGE HIM AND MENTION NT AND GET EM FOR 230.

100% LEGIT SELLER!!!!!
Co-Sign.....he is 200% legit and great todeal with.

he helped me get multiple eggplants last year, and i will be getting my coppers from him as well. Thanks again, i can't wait to get my two pairs!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by bdis1986

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]miami/broward ain't really on foams like up north so this should be an easy cop[/color]
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]i hope[/color]

It would be easier if more stores in Miami/Broward had Urban, QS, Tier 0 accounts.
They're so few and far apart that it makes these releases hard for us down here.
I get most of my kicks shipped to me, so I'm not worried, but it sucks for a lot of others down here who want to cop for retail.
ohwell.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]word the few urban accounts that I known of down here all closed down..SMH so i guess it wont be such an easy cop I just gotta put in work[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]EDIT ..release date ??[/color]
laugh.gif

i havent been in here a while but does anyone have an estimated release date? i assume same stores that got the eggs will get these as well?

i am definitely taking up www sneaker st's offer, i will be working and going to school full time by then, so a pre order is a must

Originally Posted by andyMR3

i havent been in here a while but does anyone have an estimated release date? i assume same stores that got the eggs will get these as well?

FEB 13 is release date but can change
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by s dubl

www_sneaker_st ON EBAY HAS EM FOR 239.99 PRE SALE....MESSAGE HIM AND MENTION NT AND GET EM FOR 230.

100% LEGIT SELLER!!!!!
Co-Sign.....he is 200% legit and great to deal with.

he helped me get multiple eggplants last year, and i will be getting my coppers from him as well. Thanks again, i can't wait to get my two pairs!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
but even he has had problems with canceling orders like i and others said before pre sales are never 100% with that said thats a good price forsure...

but i for one don't think these will be terrible to find and resale value hasn't been shooting up on nike product lately that fast. I think you willfind these for $240-$250 days after release and maybe a month or so the will be in the $300s. So i would wait try to cop for retail if not them spend the extra$40 but i would damn sure not pay $300 now for a pre sale on some of the other sites dudes is crazy for that...

^^naw he has a good Nike acct...he got the Purps almost a month before release. He gets almost all good Nike retro releases...on top of that great custservice.

If you hit him up and mention NT you're basically getting em for retail+tax+shipping.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

but even he has had problems with canceling orders like i and others said before pre sales are never 100% with that said thats a good price for sure...

but i for one don't think these will be terrible to find and resale value hasn't been shooting up on nike product lately that fast. I think you will find these for $240-$250 days after release and maybe a [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]month or so the will be in the $300s[/color]. So i would wait try to cop for retail if not them spend the extra $40 but i would damn sure not pay $300 now for a pre sale on some of the other sites dudes is crazy for that...
highly doubt these will hit the $300 price tag... eggplants STILL dont get the much and royals barely hit that number consistently.

^^
grin.gif
neon royals is 350 and better, and remember once a new color infoamposites come out all da older colors spike up in price.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

^^
grin.gif
neon royals is 350 and better, and remember once a new color in foamposites come out all da older colors spike up in price.
ok sir: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320468342960&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT- auction ended this week... upandcoming32 copped 2 pairs for 260 each on ebay over the summer
and the 07 royals werent hitting 300 when they dropped nor did the eggplants.
only the HoH foams and older, rarer foams hit that price now

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by ninjahood

^^
grin.gif
neon royals is 350 and better, and remember once a new color in foamposites come out all da older colors spike up in price.
ok sir: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320468342960&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT - auction ended this week... upandcoming32 copped 2 pairs for 260 each on ebay over the summer
and the 07 royals werent hitting 300 when they dropped nor did the eggplants.
only the HoH foams and older, rarer foams hit that price now
eggplant foams go for 350 - 400 dependin on size

blues go for 400 +

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^
laugh.gif
I won that auction but eggplants are on websites for $300 and in the buy/sell for $260
hah i forgot to bid... went blank and u swooped in lol

but yea i guess i dont wear a size that they go for them 300 - 400 totals cause i havent seen them sell for that much to date.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom