Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

230 is indeed tempting.

212 sounds even better though. I live in the DMV and they shouldn't be that hard to come by.

I think I'll just wait.

price wise on average:
Eggplants~300
Royals~375

And these Coppers are the first release I'm very excited for since the Black Yeezys back in May

In July I sold my 07 Royals for $485 + $60 ship/ to France. Got out of the fee (eBay not paypal) But it was a 13 DS. They money for em is out there dependingon size condition. I got feeling we'll be seeing Royals again so stay tuned.

i bought all 3 size 11`s from "sneaker st.." he`s a good dude. AND he`s very reasonable... basically paid retail+tax+shipping.. and no need for me toline up for em.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^
laugh.gif
I won that auction but eggplants are on websites for $300 and in the buy/sell for $260
hah i forgot to bid... went blank and u swooped in lol

but yea i guess i dont wear a size that they go for them 300 - 400 totals cause i havent seen them sell for that much to date.
grin.gif
ima size 12

ive sold them for that much
grin.gif

Originally Posted by rdrex7

i bought all 3 size 11`s from "sneaker st.." he`s a good dude. AND he`s very reasonable... basically paid retail+tax+shipping.. and no need for me to line up for em.

Oh cmon
smh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^
laugh.gif
I won that auction but eggplants are on websites for $300 and in the buy/sell for $260
hah i forgot to bid... went blank and u swooped in lol

but yea i guess i dont wear a size that they go for them 300 - 400 totals cause i havent seen them sell for that much to date.
grin.gif
ima size 12

ive sold them for that much
grin.gif

Ive bought a near deadstock royals in size 12 for 130.00 shipped from rif deals are out there

Yea you gotta hunt for the royals if you want a good price. Picked up 10.5 royals ds for 275 shipped off of iss a while ago.

Royals from what i've seen go fo 300-400.
Eggplants 220-300

it's crazy how their value holds up. I want royals one day.

Anyway, what's good with the bay area in this release?

Yea.. i paid $330 for DS sz 12 Royals like 2 weeks ago.. bought em from an NT'er
and i have to get the coppers as well

Mayhemgatz wrote:
Originally Posted by s dubl

www_sneaker_st ON EBAY HAS EM FOR 239.99 PRE SALE....MESSAGE HIM AND MENTION NT AND GET EM FOR 230.

100% LEGIT SELLER!!!!!
Co-Sign.....he is 200% legit and great to deal with.

he helped me get multiple eggplants last year, and i will be getting my coppers from him as well. Thanks again, i can't wait to get my two pairs!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NO WONDER HE HAS NO MORE SIZE 12s .... ggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I would of copped 2 pairs if I would of seen it soon enough.

Ill holla at homie and see what else he can do for the homie RICO lol

$230 is real decent, heck, with Chicago taxes they'll come out to $220.
I'd cop, but I don't have the funds as of now...

I can't find Royals period. And when I do the seller wants $400+ for them or an unfair trade. Those are the shortcomings to being a size 13.
smh.gif

As for these Coppers, I'm gonna have to see them in person and hopefully these hit a lot of Shiekh's like the Eggplant's did because I've gotone right next to me at school, but chances are still probably slim that they get these

Man...

I'm not even supposed to be messing with shoes anymore....

These are REALLY REALLY tempting though.

I can't justify 240 bucks.

JFM...no prob homie! Glad I could give the info!

DaBuddah...hit up www_sneaker_st tell him NT sent you and it will only be 230...not 240
grin.gif

don't sleep.

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

oh c`mon

AHAHA SORRY DUDE.. when i saw his pre-order was at 240/pair.. instantly msged the dude asked him if he would cut me a deal if i take all 3... paid 665 shipped.even set up a private auction for me.. 1 of em is for a friend...

BTW: copped all 3 of em a week ago... i didn`t wanna wait, cause i know his pre-order will be blown up somewhere. and will be selling out fast... so i pulledthe trigger.. good thing i did... just gonna wait for him to ship em.. he said as soon as he gets shipments he`ll send em right away. late jan-early feb. Can`twait
pimp.gif

Nice .... get it out the way early. Wish I woulda pre-ordered the jams
frown.gif

s dubl ...... I know u got a icey 13 for me. LoL

Back
Top Bottom