Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

No half sizes left.
frown.gif

Thanks for the info sdubl. I'm definitely thinking of getting them from him. Don't know if I'll be able to afford them right now though, might haveto wait until mid-Feb.

Originally Posted by rdrex7

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

oh c`mon

AHAHA SORRY DUDE.. when i saw his pre-order was at 240/pair.. instantly msged the dude asked him if he would cut me a deal if i take all 3... paid 665 shipped. even set up a private auction for me.. 1 of em is for a friend...

BTW: copped all 3 of em a week ago... i didn`t wanna wait, cause i know his pre-order will be blown up somewhere. and will be selling out fast... so i pulled the trigger.. good thing i did... just gonna wait for him to ship em.. he said as soon as he gets shipments he`ll send em right away. late jan-early feb. Can`t wait
pimp.gif
Well I hope he has more left because he definitely sold one to me last night and he has two more private auctions for Sz 11s up as well.

Originally Posted by rdrex7

oh c`mon

AHAHA SORRY DUDE.. when i saw his pre-order was at 240/pair.. instantly msged the dude asked him if he would cut me a deal if i take all 3... paid 665 shipped. even set up a private auction for me.. 1 of em is for a friend...

BTW: copped all 3 of em a week ago... i didn`t wanna wait, cause i know his pre-order will be blown up somewhere. and will be selling out fast... so i pulled the trigger.. good thing i did... just gonna wait for him to ship em.. he said as soon as he gets shipments he`ll send em right away. late jan-early feb. Can`t wait
pimp.gif
Well I hope he has more left because he definitely sold one to me last night and he has two more private auctions for Sz 11s up as well.

Just copped one sz 11.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Nice .... get it out the way early. Wish I woulda pre-ordered the jams
frown.gif

s dubl ...... I know u got a icey 13 for me. LoL

Im not selling em....hit him up. Looked like 13 was still available last night....dont forget to mention NT!

Where are these releasing?

I remember last year the eggplants only released in footactions.. what about these?

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

I remember last year the eggplants only released in footactions.. what about these?
Depends where you stay. Cuz they didn't see any light at my FTA's

eggplants released in waaaay more stores than just footaction.
urban stores (dtlr, shoe city) should get these... mom and pop shops... sheiks... dr jays... possibly finishline (they got the eggplants in small numbers lastyr)

Originally Posted by bigj505

urban stores (dtlr, shoe city) should get these... mom and pop shops... sheiks... dr jays... possibly finishline (they got the eggplants in small numbers last yr)
Well.. IDK I was told Eggplants was just a footaction release.. The mom and pop stores get everything.. but I guess I was misinformed.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

urban stores (dtlr, shoe city) should get these... mom and pop shops... sheiks... dr jays... possibly finishline (they got the eggplants in small numbers last yr)
Well.. IDK I was told Eggplants was just a footaction release.. The mom and pop stores get everything.. but I guess I was misinformed.
ohwell.gif
Footlockers got them to...

Originally Posted by krazy88s

well i hope both you guys get your pairs. hopefully he didn`t over sell the size 11`s and hope he updated them after it was sold to me,but as far as i know, heonly had 3 size 11`s listed. and i paid for all 3 of em way before you guys did.

Originally Posted by s dubl

JFM...no prob homie! Glad I could give the info!

DaBuddah...hit up www_sneaker_st tell him NT sent you and it will only be 230...not 240
grin.gif

don't sleep.

thanks for this!! gonna make it happen

I just talked to dude from eBay. He said he wouldnt sell a pair he wouldnt be getting or didnt have. I have no concerns. YET. We'll wait til the RD.

Fellas....don't worry about sneaker_st. Chances are you'll end up with your orders before release.

I cosign this dude to the fullest!

Originally Posted by s dubl

Fellas....don't worry about sneaker_st. Chances are you'll end up with your orders before release.

I cosign this dude to the fullest!

I just bought my size 10 from him.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom