Will have to pass on the 6's ...

Not sure if this pics have been posted already....... BUT STILL
pimp.gif

cop-foam-2.jpg

cop-foam-1.jpg

cop-foam-3.jpg

good to see everyone is securing their pair
smokin.gif

Swerv...yeah he's a good dude...only reason I dont mind helpin him out.

Originally Posted by so wavy

i been runnin Around nyc tryna find a spot 2 get em early
You do know its only the 14th, and these don't come out until February 13th.. Most spots wont start selling them early until 1-2 weeks beforerelease, just like the Varsity 6s.

just my luck. I messaged him last night and he still had my size up at the time. i just checked if my size was still up but its sold out..

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

You do know its only the 14th, and these don't come out until February 13th.. Most spots wont start selling them early until 1-2 weeks before release, just like the Varsity 6s.

laugh.gif
Yea I gotta keep telling myself this.

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

You do know its only the 14th, and these don't come out until February 13th.. Most spots wont start selling them early until 1-2 weeks before release, just like the Varsity 6s.
of course i kno but stores in ny will def have them early sum spot in ny tellin me next week nd others the 26th of january

Normally within a few hours depending on the time if day...if its late then the next mirning.

This is why I support NT....He's about to come real clutch, was not looking forward to driving back home to NY just find them for a crazy price or thembeing sold out.

Ok i may be blowing smoke here. With everone on here preordering from sneakerst will he actually secure ALL these pairs? I mean seriously damn near everyonehere has secured through him. Not to mention anyone that has secured through ebay that are not on this fourm. Just a thought on this. I personally would besceptical on him securing all these pairs. IDK tho i could be talking out of my azzno on this...

but it is a lot of pairs for him to lock down.

Originally Posted by jd3772000

Ok i may be blowing smoke here. With everone on here preordering from sneakerst will he actually secure ALL these pairs? I mean seriously damn near everyone here has secured through him. Not to mention anyone that has secured through ebay that are not on this fourm. Just a thought on this. I personally would be sceptical on him securing all these pairs. IDK tho i could be talking out of my azzno on this...

but it is a lot of pairs for him to lock down.
which is exactly why i'm afraid to follow the others

sneaker st. dude do have alot of private auctions set up. But based on dudes feedback and how widely available these will be I wouldn't start stirrinpeople up for no reason. Let the dust settle before u go all nosneaker on dude.

Not goin all in on him just sceptical on securing all those pairs. Im not the only one sceptical as AJ posted.

I will admit it's a gang of pairs he gonna need to come up with. But we should let em do his thing first. I ain't buy from him so I could care less.Just hate to see people who bought from him start trippin an worrying for nothing. Either way their money is protected.

Yeah....chill on that. No need to start scarin dudes....last time I talked to him (yesterday) he told me what he ordered is confirmed...he still hasn't puthis complete order up yet for pre sale.

When dudes start posting their pick ups from sneaker_st all the sleepers will be salty....

Originally Posted by s dubl

Normally within a few hours depending on the time if day...if its late then the next mirning.
I ordered a pair from him on ebay. How does he have so many pairs for sale still, while having sold so many? Normally, that would worry me on apreorder...
eyes.gif

I hope my spot gets them early just like they did with the 6's. I might get two pair but thats in the air right now!!

Back
Top Bottom