Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

smurf can you post pics of the t shirt
nerd.gif

Yeah so apparently Sneakerst has halted private auctions on the account of people requesting them to lockdown pairs but then taking their sweet time paying.
What part of the game is that?

Soleprogression, does your preorder site accurately reflect pairs that you will be recieving/selling?

Originally Posted by capfive

Yeah so apparently Sneakerst has halted private auctions on the account of people requesting them to lockdown pairs but then taking their sweet time paying.

Thats the part of the game where you cant do nothing for a NikeTalker that you dont know personally...
They all want something for nothing or for cost... Most of them forget or think that you as a seller will stomach Paypal fees, Ebay fees, and of yeah shippingis free right? SMH....

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Thats the part of the game where you cant do nothing for a NikeTalker that you dont know personally...
They all want something for nothing or for cost... Most of them forget or think that you as a seller will stomach Paypal fees, Ebay fees, and of yeah shipping is free right? SMH....
i thought u can set up auctions so that the buyer has to pay immediately for buy it nows. unless the buyer doesnt even bother to end the auctionwhich would be
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

smurf can you post pics of the t shirt
nerd.gif

Here u go shirt is a large and crew is Xl very nice
pimp.gif
2jebmsm.jpg
316nuav.jpg

I like the T-shirt, was that available on Nike's website or somewhere else??

As far as i know it was only threw phone order threw nike for people to call to see if they their size the product # is 395006-010 for crew and for shirt its395007-010

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

just got both worth every penny shirt and crew from nike
pimp.gif

I knew I forgot to do something the other day, could you be kind enough to post the skus again? Also how much did it come out to after shipping and taxes?

nvm: searched for it.

For both it came out to $94.16 with free shipping

smurfdavid wrote:

As far as i know it was only threw phone order threw nike for people to call to see if they their size the product # is 395006-010 for crew and for shirt its 395007-010

Thank you very much for the info., greatly appreciated.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

tired.gif
i swear, yall NTers are somethin else
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom