Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by SC415

I don't think the foams tongue shoulld be out like that.
But, that's just my 2 cents.

naw man thats the way 2 go
pimp.gif
this is how i know alot of ya never owned foams, walking around your jeans will never hold behind da innersock, da jeans WILL hold on da pulltab in da back though....but i just hope

that with da more interest foamposites have gotten that they don't water em down technological wise, because even in 2010 these sneakers are STILL 100% basketball functional.

Originally Posted by s dubl

I wear fitted (not tight by any means) but when I rock my Foams I ususally go with some baggier jeans....it just looks better to me.

EXACTLY!!!
Baggier jeans & Sweats (what I prefer). People talking about popping tongues on foams?!

GETOUTTAHEREWIDALLDAT!!!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

why would i knock it "because its flightclub?" da heightz has had a flightclub like store for years your comrade thunder can attest to that ...their business is for people who

don't wanna do any footwork on ebay to locate a shoe and just rather pay a inflated flat rate on a sneaker.

its literally da apple VS PC debate in sneaker form.

if your a idiot on ebay your gonna end up with some fakes same way more idiots don't like PC's cuz they lack common sense to avoid viruses

...flightclub is like apple, hassle free overpriced hardware for da sheep thats a one stop shop.
A lot of shoes in there are overpriced, but they also have deals from time to time. People with money don't care about a few extra bucks nor do they want to do leg work. That doesn't make them a sheep or an idiot. You don't lack common sense if your time is worth more than the few extra bucks. When you are worth millions you don't worry about saving 60 bucks and going to half the stores in the city because your money works for you. Sometimes you have to leave da hood and see how things work for people in a higher tax bracket. I'm only talking about these types because FC does have these type of customers.

sure lemme pay 180+ on pippens on flight club because i'm in a "higher tax bracket" instead of being a smart shopper and finding out they're in outlets for 60 cash....

People with money don't care about a few extra bucks nor do they want to do leg work
basically cosignin my entire post.

sure lemme pay 180+ on pippens on flight club because i'm in a "higher tax bracket" instead of being a smart shopper and finding out they're in outlets for 60 cash....
some people take vacations, work long hours, or don't like going to malls full of teeny boppers to get a sneaker,
some really can't be bothered with release dates. they want a sneaker they're not going to check if they just dropped, if they're going to re-retro or not, they just got $ for it and cop.

and at the end of the day, their stuff sells, whether it's dumb or not.
it's like saying pop music doesnt sell because it's mindless.

pimp.gif
this is how i know alot of ya never owned foams, walking around your jeans will never hold behind da innersock, da jeans WILL hold on da pulltab in da back though....but i just hope

that with da more interest foamposites have gotten that they don't water em down technological wise, because even in 2010 these sneakers are STILL 100% basketball functional.
I never had foams
laugh.gif

naw son you just need to realize that people on this site are from all parts of the states we have different trends we dress other ways nothing is wrong with the way your rock em or how he did or fabs it is what it is....

dont talk to me about what i do and dont have you dont want to start that battle
grin.gif

People with money don't care about a few extra bucks nor do they want to do leg work
basically cosignin my entire post.

Did you completely misread this "You don't lack common sense if your time is worth more than the fewextra bucks. When you are worth millions you don't worry about saving60 bucks and going to half the stores in the city because your moneyworks for you."

Also where do you see pippens for 180 like you stated? They are 125-130 at most, that is still less than what footlocker is charging. You are paying less than retail at a cosignment shop instead of a retailer. This would make half of nt ******ed as well since they bought at retail when they first came out. If you are going to be argumentative back it up with proper facts or it just shows your arrogance. I know you aren't stupid and completely understand what I am saying, but don't play dumb just to win the argument. No matter what I say you will continue to argue for the next 10-20 pages because thats just  who you are so I will end it here.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

some people take vacations, work long hours, or don't like going to malls full of teeny boppers to get a sneaker,
some really can't be bothered with release dates. they want a sneaker they're not going to check if they just dropped, if they're going to re-retro or not, they just got $ for it and cop.

and at the end of the day, their stuff sells, whether it's dumb or not.
it's like saying pop music doesnt sell because it's mindless.
bingo, not everyones a NTer, and even then plenty of NTers over pay, hell im sure theres plenty of NTers that shop at FC and dont wanna admit it.....

you know how many people walk into FC everyday and just buy a sneaker cause they like it? they dont know about RD or outlets, or limited or this or that...

ima just wear my foams HOW I LIKE THEM lol

i dont care what anyone else will think...

people just needa be their own person sometimes lol

pimp.gif

I never had foams
laugh.gif

naw son you just need to realize that people on this site are from all parts of the states we have different trends we dress other ways nothing is wrong with the way your rock em or how he did or fabs it is what it is....

dont talk to me about what i do and dont have you dont want to start that battle
grin.gif
once i read that i just omitted the rest of your entry and came to the conclusion that you are buggin.

Ninjahood= Chairman of the Veteran Foamposite Society?

Some Of Yall Cats In Here Crack Me Up..... How You Gonna Make A Generalized Comment Like "That's How I Know Some Of Yall Never Owned Foams" Based Off Of How My Mans Rocks His Pants With Em?........ No Offense My Dude But That's Just Tom Foolery!......... And What Makes This Shoe A "Hood Sneaker"? ....... I Grew Up In The Burbs Myself And Was ALL OVER Foams When They Originally Dropped Back In The 90's....... I Know All The White Suburban Cats I Went To School With Were Gung +$* Over The Royals When They Dropped Too......... Like My Man 23MC Stated, Some Of Yall Dudes Need To Get Over That Hood BS And Realize You Are Not The Only Market
smh.gif

I Let The Tongues Pop On ALL Foams I Wear With Pants And YES They Do Stay That Way After Walking Around
eek.gif

anyways lets get back to the info and what spots these are poppin up early at instead of "this is how you wear foams" yall dudes soundin like females

pimp.gif

So true. Soon as you hop out the car your jeans will fall back down.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

why would i knock it "because its flightclub?" da heightz has had a flightclub like store for years your comrade thunder can attest to that ...their business is for people who

don't wanna do any footwork on ebay to locate a shoe and just rather pay a inflated flat rate on a sneaker.

its literally da apple VS PC debate in sneaker form.

if your a idiot on ebay your gonna end up with some fakes same way more idiots don't like PC's cuz they lack common sense to avoid viruses

...flightclub is like apple, hassle free overpriced hardware for da sheep thats a one stop shop.
A lot of shoes in there are overpriced, but they also have deals from time to time. People with money don't care about a few extra bucks nor do they want to do leg work. That doesn't make them a sheep or an idiot. You don't lack common sense if your time is worth more than the few extra bucks. When you are worth millions you don't worry about saving 60 bucks and going to half the stores in the city because your money works for you. Sometimes you have to leave da hood and see how things work for people in a higher tax bracket. I'm only talking about these types because FC does have these type of customers.
Have to cosign this.  If people like Fab, Jim Jones, Chris Brown and Kanye aren't getting them for free, they're most likely paying above what someone like us would pay.  Just like dudes are pre-ordering the Coppers not because they can't got out in their city, but because they might not want to deal with the hassle.

Remember when Big Boi tried to explain his fake Jordan's and the amount he said was crazy for VIII's, real or not.  Even if it was a bs excuse, which it probably was, he obviously had no idea of how much they cost.

Back
Top Bottom