Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

++$% is no different from any hood in Philly FOH
I really wasn't trying to say it was (cause we all know its not) but at times people (un)/intentionally like to act like they living like cats from Haiti.  You don't have to agree but that was all I was trying to get at.

When did I ever make that comparison?
Take your time.....

I'll wait

4tkhzt.gif

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

LMAO @ dudes actin like they invented foams in theyre area tryin to claim the origin. Foams started at Nike LOL ..... get off that @#%$ already
its like the DMV clamin everything

foams.... boots..... this .... that.....

the only thing they can claim is WALE and they dont even want that dude, go figure
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

LMAO @ dudes actin like they invented foams in theyre area tryin to claim the origin. Foams started at Nike LOL ..... get off that @#%$ already

the only thing they can claim is WALE and they dont even want that dude, go figure
laugh.gif
long as you know.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

@ The last 7+ pgs.

Good thing I had some things to get into yesterday and last night...allowed the pgs to add up as well as the ****ery X foolery...gotta love it....and people complain about the direction of the thread, what would you expect? Gotta pass the time until the shoe drops...
ohwell.gif
grin.gif
...Foam Threads FTW
pimp.gif

DMV never heard of that place!?
Unless your talking about the deparment of motor vehicles DMV!

Oo

ny heads....point em out if they drop in stores....Im off tomorrow and tuesday and Ill def make the trip to harlem to grab em asap.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

@ The last 7+ pgs.

Good thing I had some things to get into yesterday and last night...allowed the pgs to add up as well as the ****ery X foolery...gotta love it....and people complain about the direction of the thread, what would you expect? Gotta pass the time until the shoe drops...
ohwell.gif
grin.gif
...Foam Threads FTW
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pay jape

where do people get sz 12.5 foams from??

you can only get 12.5's in DMV and NY

thats not true
laugh.gif
depends on what the store orders just ask your local spots what size runs they got.

god whats with you people thinking that the DMV is the Jerusalem of the foam 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

ny heads....point em out if they drop in stores....Im off tomorrow and tuesday and Ill def make the trip to harlem to grab em asap.
By the time the info drops here they will be gone. Dudes are learning not to shout out spots on Niketalk whether its well known stores or not

Back
Top Bottom