Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
So Much Sole 23 wrote:

Some Of Yall Cats In Here Crack Me Up..... How You Gonna Make A Generalized Comment Like "That's How I Know Some Of Yall Never Owned Foams" Based Off Of How My Mans Rocks His Pants With Em?........ No Offense My Dude But That's Just Tom Foolery!......... And What Makes This Shoe A "Hood Sneaker"? ....... I Grew Up In The Burbs Myself And Was ALL OVER Foams When They Originally Dropped Back In The 90's....... I Know All The White Suburban Cats I Went To School With Were Gung +$* Over The Royals When They Dropped Too......... Like My Man 23MC Stated, Some Of Yall Dudes Need To Get Over That Hood BS And Realize You Are Not The Only Market
smh.gif

I Let The Tongues Pop On ALL Foams I Wear With Pants And YES They Do Stay That Way After Walking Around
eek.gif

LMAO..... 

NOT A HOOD SNEAKER...now i dont kno about that..when i was young i live in bmore for some time and foams were called dope dealers..seeing how only those who trapped could afford these.. dont know about the suburbs kid rock foams..

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Some Of Yall Cats In Here Crack Me Up..... How You Gonna Make A Generalized Comment Like "That's How I Know Some Of Yall Never Owned Foams" Based Off Of How My Mans Rocks His Pants With Em?........ No Offense My Dude But That's Just Tom Foolery!......... And What Makes This Shoe A "Hood Sneaker"? ....... I Grew Up In The Burbs Myself And Was ALL OVER Foams When They Originally Dropped Back In The 90's....... I Know All The White Suburban Cats I Went To School With Were Gung +$* Over The Royals When They Dropped Too......... Like My Man 23MC Stated, Some Of Yall Dudes Need To Get Over That Hood BS And Realize You Are Not The Only Market
smh.gif

I Let The Tongues Pop On ALL Foams I Wear With Pants And YES They Do Stay That Way After Walking Around
eek.gif
c'mon duke, if it wasn't for da Northeast selling these sneakers out in da hood EVERY SINGLE TIME they release you would've have em in da suburbs.
laugh.gif
so yeah

these is 100% hood/urban shoe.... imagine trying to sell these out in da burbs around susy home maker for 200 MSRP....they would flop

and no fams, as cute as you think da tongues look "popped" they ain't gonna stay like that once u hit a decent stride in your walk, u just fronting for da camera.

Originally Posted by derry1

NOT A HOOD SNEAKER...now i dont kno about that..when i was young i live in bmore for some time and foams were called dope dealers..seeing how only those who trapped could afford these.. dont know about the suburbs kid rock foams..

QFT.....

Back in 97, when the first royal foams came out, Bmore and DC where the first places I seen people wearing these.

People just as of 2007 just started wearing foams other places outside of inner city/urban areas.

This is why foams are more available in these areas then they would be suburban malls.

I'm just wondering, where do you live so much sole, and how old are you?

I see both points, but some of you need to get out of Baltimore, DC or New York before you generalize.

So to say something is 100% of anything is laughable, when a lot of people in here aren't from the hood or one of those areas.  People from the suburbs wouldn't pay $200 for sneakers?  That's like saying people in suburbs wouldn't buy Escalades or a Mercedes.

And you could have been in to these sneakers because you're from Florida or Penny was your favorite player.  Dudes like to generalize a lot on NT as if something is 100%, or their word is the truth.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I see both points, but some of you need to get out of Baltimore, DC or New York before you generalize.

So to say something is 100% of anything is laughable, when a lot of people in here aren't from the hood or one of those areas.  People from the suburbs wouldn't pay $200 for sneakers?  That's like saying people in suburbs wouldn't buy Escalades or a Mercedes.

And you could have been in to these sneakers because you're from Florida or Penny was your favorite player.  Dudes like to generalize a lot on NT as if something is 100%, or their word is the truth.

You make a valid point, but where do you think a majority of these shoes will be released?

I'm not speaking for NY, but I know that these will be readily available there.

In the DMV, these will be EVERYWHERE. There is not a store you can walk into in DC, Bmore, and PG Co.  that won't have these, and in multiple size runs.

Can you say the same thing in other places across the country, outside of NY?

Everytime i come in here yall dudes talkin bout more nonsense..Sneaker pms'in...every1 relax, the shoes will be out in 2 weeks if not sooner...No need to go back n fourth bout stupid ishh...this is niketalk not nikedebate

Everytime i come in here yall dudes talkin bout more nonsense..Sneaker pms'in...every1 relax, the shoes will be out in 2 weeks if not sooner...No need to go back n fourth bout stupid ishh...this is niketalk not nikedebate

First And Foremost Not A SINGLE Pair Of My Jeans Is Skinny......I Tend To Stick With 514's As I Like The Straight, NOT SKINNY/NOT BAGGY Look.....I'm 26 Years Old Fam And Aint Got No Use For Baggy @%% Jeans..... Last, I Don't Know About Where Your From, But Where I Grew Up, The Suburbs Of CHICAGO.... BASKETBALL Was HUGE And The MAIN REASON Behind People Purchasing This Shoe In My Area Was JUST THAT.... For BASKETBALL Purposes..... Maybe Where You Came From The Only People Able To Afford This Shoe Were Dope Dealers, But Again Where I Came From $200 For A FUNCTIONAL BASKETBALL Shoe As Such, Was Not Something Unheard Of Or Uncommon To Be Seen On Kids Feet (Just Like The Newest Jordan Releases)....... I Know Jewish Cats From The Burbs Who Were STOMPING Around In Foams Before Some Of You "Dope Dealers" Probably Even Knew What The "Posite" Material Was....... All I'm Sayin Is Don't Make Generalizations About A Shoe Or It's Fan Base SOLELY Based On Experiences From Your Area........ Step Outside The Box Fam
wink.gif

PS- I Wear My Eggplants AT LEAST Twice A Week To Work In That Same Fashion Where I Do A Good Amount Of Walking Around To Help Customers... My Pants Stay In Place Just Fine, Just Like With Any Of My Other Foams......... SMH....... Homeboy Said "Forntin For The Camera"
laugh.gif

The topic for today.........ANYTHING BUT COPPER FOAMS...
roll.gif
 why watch tv. this forum is better than jersey shore.

Blah, blah, blah, who cares who wore what where and when first. Some of you all are too passionate over the silliest things.

On Another Note...... I'm Speaking STRICTLY From My Experiences In The 90's When This Shoe FIRST Released...... Yall DC And B'More Goons Got Shows Like "The Wire" (Don't Get Me Wrong I'm A Big Fan Of The Show) GLAMORIZING Dope Dealing And That "HOODSTER" Lifestyle....... And You Wonder Why A Shoe Nicknamed "Dope Dealers" In Your Area Would Be Popular Amongst The Bamma's And Stocked In All Stores For Easy Access?

Hell Look At Charm And BigJ...... Two Cats From That Area Who ONLY Cop Foams Because Of Their Association With The Dope Game
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by derry1

THIS!!

can't speak on the burbs cuz I never lived there

I can only speak on what I seen..

and only Dopeboys were rocking these in bmore

And we still call em dopedealers

Ok Ok Ok, lets see.... You can't pop ya tongues on foams, while wearing skinny jeans, selling drugs in the suburbs... oh, and lets not forget flight club is the devil.... lets get back to the real reason for this thread....

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

You make a valid point, but where do you think a majority of these shoes will be released?

I'm not speaking for NY, but I know that these will be readily available there.

In the DMV, these will be EVERYWHERE. There is not a store you can walk into in DC, Bmore, and PG Co.  that won't have these, and in multiple size runs.

Can you say the same thing in other places across the country, outside of NY?

That might also have to do with the numerous sneaker stores, most of them being mom and pops or local stores.  Like when I was saying in another thread, a lot of areas of the country, all they have are Footlockers, Finishlines and the internet.  They're more popular, but other parts of the country do wear them.  It would be like saying that Timbs, Air Force Ones and New Balance are hood sneakers.

The arguments on NT remind me of why a lot of people didn't like tri state area kids when I was in college.  A lot of you come off as know it alls, and when you speak you speak locally and not as if they're 50 states.  A lot of you speak as if you're putting down other areas.  As you travel and become more knowledgeable about other areas you learn the world really doesn't revolve around your city.  They're millions of people out there.  As you get older and want to raise or have a family, you actually want to get out the hood, and not wear dope boy sneakers.

As you get older and want to raise or have a family, you actually want to get out the hood, and not wear dope boy sneakers.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

true, but funny, in the context of sneaker collecting

Back
Top Bottom