Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by xilegacy

nike_foamposite_collection1.jpg

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 a lot of heat in this pic

i live in bmore for some time and foams were called dopedealers..seeing how only those who trapped could afford these.. dontknow about the suburbs kid rock foams..

It must have been hard living in bmore back in them days.  I know they were expensive but dang only the drug dealers?  Now in Philly not many young boys had them but almost everybody that had at least a summer job had them and the matching hat (me included).  The hat is probably garbage to alot of yall but hell at that time I thought I was doing it.  Don't know how it would go today though.

^ Yup, to be exact SAMPLES. If that's xilegacy foam collection, SHOWOFF haha. I know xilegacy has some crazy stuff, some which i've been on the hunt for a minute. But yea Marble foams kill it as well.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^Is It Just Me Or Are Those Pro's At The Top Right Of The Pic Brown?
nerd.gif
Not just you, looks brown to me too.  Those caught my eye.

nerd.gif

Yeah samples that hit outlets few years back. They look
sick.gif
and the those below them are cactus samples with translucent soles which I wish came out.

Jersey Gardens and some other outlet I believe
(sz 9) hurt my feet so I sold the pair I was privileged to hold,
everyone hated them when I posted pics, lmfao
pair before mine sold very well on ebay.. mine didnt even do $180

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

i live in bmore for some time and foams were called dopedealers..seeing how only those who trapped could afford these.. dontknow about the suburbs kid rock foams..

It must have been hard living in bmore back in them days.  I know they were expensive but dang only the drug dealers?  Now in Philly not many young boys had them but almost everybody that had at least a summer job had them and the matching hat (me included).  The hat is probably garbage to alot of yall but hell at that time I thought I was doing it.  Don't know how it would go today though.
laugh.gif

It was just a name that stuck

"Damn you got those dopes!! you MUST be hustlin"

8/10 they prolly was...

++$% is no different from any hood in Philly FOH

I'm sure there was dudes here with some sort of summer job who copped..

but foreal I don't even think there was a summer job program in Bmore in the mid 90's 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

nerd.gif

Yeah samples that hit outlets few years back. They look
sick.gif
and the those below them are cactus samples with translucent soles which I wish came out.
i was just about to ask if those were Cactus samples. Good look

Originally Posted by DJBBert

^ Yup, to be exact SAMPLES. If that's xilegacy foam collection, SHOWOFF haha. I know xilegacy has some crazy stuff, some which i've been on the hunt for a minute. But yea Marble foams kill it as well.
As much as I wish that was my collection it's not. This is a collection that was up on ebay. Dude's foam/flight collections was bananas. I just posted since everyone is bickering about skinny jeans which is kind annoying.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

but foreal I don't even think there was a summer job program in Bmore in the mid 90's 
ohwell.gif
you guys need a govt program to work?
ohwell.gif

i said it?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

wasn't too many options and plus I wasn't worried about no damn job to be honest

they made the summer job program to keep kids off the street ( yet they close all the PAL and rec centers and spend a few hundred million building a Prison for juveniles 
eyes.gif
)

Made it easier and safer than sellin dope tho..

But I was hard headed 
tired.gif

ohwell.gif

++$% is no different from any hood in Philly FOH

I really wasn't trying to say it was (cause we all know its not) but at times people (un)/intentionally like to act like they living like cats from Haiti.  You don't have to agree but that was all I was trying to get at.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Some Of Yall Cats In Here Crack Me Up..... How You Gonna Make A Generalized Comment Like "That's How I Know Some Of Yall Never Owned Foams" Based Off Of How My Mans Rocks His Pants With Em?........ No Offense My Dude But That's Just Tom Foolery!......... And What Makes This Shoe A "Hood Sneaker"? ....... I Grew Up In The Burbs Myself And Was ALL OVER Foams When They Originally Dropped Back In The 90's....... I Know All The White Suburban Cats I Went To School With Were Gung +$* Over The Royals When They Dropped Too......... Like My Man 23MC Stated, Some Of Yall Dudes Need To Get Over That Hood BS And Realize You Are Not The Only Market
smh.gif

I Let The Tongues Pop On ALL Foams I Wear With Pants And YES They Do Stay That Way After Walking Around
eek.gif
c'mon duke, if it wasn't for da Northeast selling these sneakers out in da hood EVERY SINGLE TIME they release you would've have em in da suburbs.
laugh.gif
so yeah

these is 100% hood/urban shoe.... imagine trying to sell these out in da burbs around susy home maker for 200 MSRP....they would flop

and no fams, as cute as you think da tongues look "popped" they ain't gonna stay like that once u hit a decent stride in your walk, u just fronting for da camera.
ninjahood stay cracking me up.
btw how old are you? 
haha
dude is comedy.

now dudes us tryen to tell people who own foams that they dont rock them the way they say they do
laugh.gif

i love this thread

LMAO @ dudes actin like they invented foams in theyre area tryin to claim the origin. Foams started at Nike LOL ..... get off that @#%$ already

Back
Top Bottom