Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by MrFlightPosite

are the coppers GR or QS?

limited gr, so like if you don't live in nyc, the baltimore area, cali, or have a HOH around your way you'll have a hard time getting these.

last time i checked, house of hoops IS ftl. u tryna say HOH won't have these??

2zy96qc.gif

Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

limited gr, so like if you don't live in nyc, the baltimore area, cali, or have a HOH around your way you'll have a hard time getting these.

I Don't Fit Into ANY Of The Demographics You've Mentioned Here And Will Be Copping MULTIPLE Pairs WithEASE
wink.gif

solezprogression, just put in my preorder on your site. I just really need yall to hold me down on these since I won't be able to head out on release day.Great prices for a preorder, btw.

Jimmy Jazz & Moes for NYC heads. No reason anybody in NYC should overpay for these.

one of my spots said they were limited quickstrikes and they dont know when they will get them but that they are gettin them.

Originally Posted by 23FRESH

can i just get an exact confirmed release date.... anyone?.?

feb 13 at big chain retailers, im sure other spots will get them in late jan and early feb.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

I Don't Fit Into ANY Of The Demographics You've Mentioned Here And Will Be Copping MULTIPLE Pairs With EASE
wink.gif

glad your able to get your pairs, ofcourse if you have a boutique around your way that get limited stuff then you'll be able to get them but i obviouslyknow you got some hookups so why would you have a hard time.
Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

last time i checked, house of hoops IS ftl. u tryna say HOH won't have these??

2zy96qc.gif

if this is directed at me: no where in my post did i say that they wouldn't be in footlocker, i say they would be in HOHs, meaning only in somefootlockers. because for a fact i know many regular footlockers not getting these and didnt get the eggplants.

as much as i hate to do it...i had to put my 2000 space jams for sale to try and get the money for these....i cant pass these up

Originally Posted by ankles2008

one of my spots said they were limited quickstrikes and they dont know when they will get them but that they are gettin them.
very far from the truth stores put in orders for these months ago making them a limited GR not a quickstrike

Back
Top Bottom