Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

I will def be posting and let it be know them jeans is lucky brand.. I'll be n that thread from now on... U would need over 50 fitted just to contend withmy jeans collection. Smh I spend more on graphic tees than u do on fitteds.

^Your "My Little Pony" T-Shirt Collection Holds No Weight Here Clown
smh.gif
....... Lucky Brand Or Not, What's Good With The 12" Cuff?
nerd.gif

OH YOU STYLIN' ON 'EM!!!!

Originally Posted by GetMoneyG

I will def be posting and let it be know them jeans is lucky brand.. I'll be n that thread from now on... U would need over 50 fitted just to contend with my jeans collection. Smh I spend more on graphic tees than u do on fitteds.

smh.gif
roll.gif

just saw ur last two posts on the wduwt and not impressed at all... outift u had on with the 4's was horrible smh u should be ashamed. i was expectinggreat things and u kinda pissed me off... the cuffs are my thing, but if u paid attention to that thread at least four dudes have their cuffs identical tomines lol

Wussup guys. What's the retail on these? And where can I cop online/instore for retail?

Sorry fam.. dont really feel like looking through pages.

Thanks

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

In NYC thses will be just as easy to cop as the eggplants.

i kno but dat other dude who lives in ny talkin bout he dont wanna pay 280+ retail. im like nyc we gonna get em from like 215 wit tax

Originally Posted by so wavy

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

In NYC thses will be just as easy to cop as the eggplants.

i kno but dat other dude who lives in ny talkin bout he dont wanna pay 280+ retail. im like nyc we gonna get em from like 215 wit tax

since when do you depend always on what the next man said? you have to go out and do some legwork...you cant expect dudes to post everything...there will bemore than enough places in nyc that will have them not to mention online shops...just put in a tiny bit of work....it will go a long way

but if u paid attention to that thread at least four dudes have their cuffs identical to mines lol

And That Makes It A Good Look?
indifferent.gif
........ And Did You Really Just Say MY Fit Pissed YOU Off?....... Now I Know For Sure You ALame Dude
laugh.gif

Like SDubl Said Tho, I'ma Let This Go So As To Keep Things On Track In Here........ Best Believe I'll Be Keeping An Eye Out For Those Wack Fits OfYours
nerd.gif

Homie REALLY Thinks He's Doing It BIG Over There With Cuff's Lookin Like The Inside Pockets On A 3 Ring Binder Folder
roll.gif
..... N_ Got That "Trapper Keeper" Cuff
smh.gif

just saw ur last two posts on the wduwt and not impressed at all... outift u had on with the 4's was horrible smh u should be ashamed. i was expecting great things and u kinda pissed me off... the cuffs are my thing, but if u paid attention to that thread at least four dudes have their cuffs identical to mines lol

What's this a NT fashion police? Haahah damn dude

I will def be posting and let it be know them jeans is lucky brand.. I'll be n that thread from now on... U would need over 50 fitted just to contend with my jeans collection. Smh I spend more on graphic tees than u do on fitteds.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom