smurfdavid wrote:

tvanterpool wrote:

smurf can you post pics of the t shirt
nerd.gif

Here u go shirt is a large and crew is Xl very nice
pimp.gif
2jebmsm.jpg
316nuav.jpg

I like the T-shirt, was that available on Nike's website or somewhere else??

As far as i know it was only threw phone order threw nike for people to call to see if they their size the product # is 395006-010 for crew and for shirt its 395007-010

i just ordered da crewneck, fire
smh.gif

Where can i cop these at in PA? I usually strictly buy J's so not sure where foams are released around the Pittsburgh area. I know of sneakervilla, but dofootactions get em?

Nut riders I see but like I said don't be mad cause ur fit was lame after u tried to boost urself.. Then u stated fitteds and that looked slum as well. Nawthis ain't fashion police, dude hoped out there like he was killn it and his fit is suspect. Not even worthy of another posts cause u look and dress likehigh school kid. Lol cuffs are my thing and please quit the jeans talk especially when urs look like wrangler or lee dungarees. Too big sweatshirt and nastyjeans.. Lol prime example of a dude that just buys shoes and has no clue on how to hook up a fit to match. U'd get fried rockn that n DC real talk. Find agirl and I mean a legit one that can give u some fashion tips. I'm done wit u lil man back to the foamz

Smh at dude clowning lucky brand.. Do ur research pimpn they jeans sell for 90 and up. Ur next comment will prolly mention other high end Jean brands butdon't bother posting it cause I have those as well. Like I said back to the foamz!!

Originally Posted by allhiphop90

Can anyone help me get my hands on a size 6?
size 6.5 is the smallest they make. should be around DMV like the royal 1/2 cents were.
maybe the dude who got ur 1/2s could get ur coppers?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GetMoneyG

Nut riders I see but like I said don't be mad cause ur fit was lame after u tried to boost urself.. Then u stated fitteds and that looked slum as well. Naw this ain't fashion police, dude hoped out there like he was killn it and his fit is suspect. Not even worthy of another posts cause u look and dress like high school kid. Lol cuffs are my thing and please quit the jeans talk especially when urs look like wrangler or lee dungarees. Too big sweatshirt and nasty jeans.. Lol prime example of a dude that just buys shoes and has no clue on how to hook up a fit to match. U'd get fried rockn that n DC real talk. Find a girl and I mean a legit one that can give u some fashion tips. I'm done wit u lil man back to the foamz

I Was Done With You After The First Few Roasts I Tossed Ur Way Kiddo....... Just Have A Look At Your Most Recent Posts.....I See You In The "What IsMIC JAGGER Wearing" Thread Guy
nerd.gif
....... Homie Over There Talkin Bout "Get A Girl" Yet He Got The Time To Stop Into AMIC JAGGER Thread And Comment On What Dudes Wearing!?.....
smh.gif
...C'Mon... You Too Much Guy
laugh.gif

I have seen a display pair with a wrinkle in the lateral side, the wrinkle was similar 2 how skin wrinkles
foamposites never had this problem

Smh u said check u out n the thread so y not see if ur worthy of the trash u talk. Ur not and ur lame jokes r just like ur fits LAME. U tried to boost urselfand failed. That fit Martin had on was better than ur previous two so please stop. Ur making urself look bad and yes get a girl cause ur obviously on here morethan I am. Btw if u had a girl she woulda told u that ur chain was too small. Lol boy looked like a 10 wk old bulldog with that choke collar. Like I said backto the foamzz!!

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by allhiphop90

Can anyone help me get my hands on a size 6?
size 6.5 is the smallest they make. should be around DMV like the royal 1/2 cents were.
maybe the dude who got ur 1/2s could get ur coppers?
nerd.gif
you sure? i seen size 6 in purple foams and 1/2 cents.... why would they stop now
nerd.gif

yep size 6 was the smallest in the Purps...those things were going for more than the other sizes on ebay
smh.gif

dudes need to stop with the arguin......really.

Originally Posted by s dubl

yep size 6 was the smallest in the Purps...those things were going for more than the other sizes on ebay
smh.gif

you gotta figure its like size 12 and up..... harder to come by......

and you got simps buyin %#%% for their females
laugh.gif

Burberry polo is clean but its no different than rocking any old blk joint wit it...my dude copped that a few weeks ago from saks...I hit this dude up on ebayto see if he had a 12 so that I can help my boy out...hopefully it works out, if not oh well

yeah yall are actin gay about who dresses better. man really? everybody has their own style. rock yours and let them rock theirs. this is a shoe forum. not whohas better style and fashion sense. grow up man

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by s dubl

smh.gif

you gotta figure its like size 12 and up..... harder to come by......

and you got simps buyin !@@% for their females
laugh.gif

i seen 1 girl wit foams on, she was black and she was tall.....let's just leave it like that.

fit = country or bamma

Please stop using that slang word

btw, this whole back and forth convo is extremely gay
That is all, thanks

Back
Top Bottom