Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by siirkus

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

i had 8 pairs of space jams to resell paid 175 and moved them at 320 a piece....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
damnnnnn homie, i asked u to sell me a pair(didn't ask for a hookup either) and u said u wasn't selling them. they were all for the "friends/connects"...
eyes.gif

not hating on the hustle, just saying....i would have bought a pair, needed them for a friend.
tired.gif
the pairs i posted at $122 were for friends/connects, a week later i got a call from a boy sayin if i wanted Spacejams
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
so you got even more and i still didn't get a chance to buy a pair when u knew i was looking for 'em?
eyes.gif
sorry, posted under my co-workers screename, yo mayhemgatz no disrespect you cool so i apologize, but you didnt see the amount of PMs i got when i posted those, so i really didnt go back thru my old PMs, then 99% of NTers are cheap deadbeats, i had one dude PM and asked to hold them for a week while he got the $$$ and he wasnt payin over retail, like really son? thats mad disrespectful
laugh.gif
smh.gif

True man u help people with pick ups and then they come at you with their own terms of paying you happen to me if  u dont have money to pay dont pm people asking for help smh
grin.gif

sorry, posted under my co-workers screename, yo mayhemgatz no disrespect you cool so i apologize, but you didnt see the amount of PMs i got when i posted those, so i really didnt go back thru my old PMs, then 99% of NTers are cheap deadbeats, i had one dude PM and asked to hold them for a week while he got the $$$ and he wasnt payin over retail, like really son? thats mad disrespectful
laugh.gif
smh.gif

lol....all jokes, fam it's cool. i know what the flakers are like
nerd.gif

they weren't for me personally, a good friend wanted them and i promised i would find 'em. oh well....
tired.gif

but now u know for the future.....

i'm not playing when i hit you up
laugh.gif

hmmm....dying the copper logo purple....good idea
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by purplehazen

at least 300 bucks.
YO SAID 300 BUCKS RESELL IN A WEEK!!!!!
how about more like 260... sound about right

nah as crazy as people are going for these, i wont let them go for that price, if i had a few pair to sell 300 would be my asking price.. these kicks are gonna be a good item to sell or even trade for some heat.  dont smoke and drive bigj..lol

people were going waaaaay more crazy for the eggplants last yr.
and the week after THAT release, they were still selling on ebay for less than 300.
GR type foams only really move up in value over time. Not immediately unless u find a fool willing to pay.

If u can get 1 pair, u can probably get 2... let me know how that 300 price tag sells.
laugh.gif

its funny cause people were sayin the same about spacejams, about how they were a GR and they werent gonna sell well...... they got for 300-400..... now

its funny cause people were sayin the same about spacejams, about how they were a GR and they werent gonna sell well...... they got for 300-400..... now
where they going for 300-400? on release day they went above 300 easy but the hype has died down since.
and i never said the coppers were not gonna sell well. i know they will sell out. all foams do. but im talking about resell value. even royal foams took a little while to gain decent flip value.

and i followed all of the foam releases to a certain degree so im sure of what i am talking about.

Originally Posted by bigj505

where they going for 300-400? on release day they went above 300 easy but the hype has died down since.
and i never said the coppers were not gonna sell well. i know they will sell out. all foams do. but im talking about resell value. even royal foams took a little while to gain decent flip value.

and i followed all of the foam releases to a certain degree so im sure of what i am talking about.
http://www.flightclubny.c...ny&c=aj&i=011085

i got off numerous pairs at 375-390.... meanin i got back 300-320....

i follow numerous shoe releases also, blue foams took some time to go up, black/red and black/green foams are startin to go up now cause of this..... purple foams instantly were high value, army foams took awhile and those #%$# pearl foams were instant..... this gonna follow trend...

http://www.flightclubny.c...ny&c=aj&i=011085

i got off numerous pairs at 375-390.... meanin i got back 300-320....

i follow numerous shoe releases also, blue foams took some time to go up, black/red and black/green foams are startin to go up now cause of this..... purple foams instantly were high value, army foams took awhile and those #%$# pearl foams were instant..... this gonna follow trend...
flightclub is OD tho. when i state the prices, im talking about ebay and niketalk buy/sell lounge prices where the buyers pretty much set the market.
varsity purples were definitely not high out of the door on ebay. i remember dudes copping from there when they missed out because of osneaker.
but we are comparing two different markets so we are probably both right
happy.gif

thats probably where he flipped his...FC isn't for the common man....its for those who got doe and want the kicks but dont wanna put no work in...

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

this dude put up a flight club link
laugh.gif

zx1d7s.gif

aint no one talkin to you sir, dont you got somethin to camp out for?

nah bigj your right, well talkin about to differant markets, but i deal with the flightclub market, ebay is a buyers market

this is getting out of hand.......dudes should just start hiring stylists....smh at dudes tryin to get tips on how to dress 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GaMeIsTiGhT

this is getting out of hand.......dudes should just start hiring stylists....smh at dudes tryin to get tips on how to dress 
roll.gif
i just love this thread so much i dont want it to end
laugh.gif
when the shoes come out its gona be like the last day of school
laugh.gif

this thread is and come to think of it this release is everything the space jams could and should have been..........

Originally Posted by GaMeIsTiGhT

roll.gif

This.....this is going to start another debacle like the Eggplant Thread. Please do not get this locked b4 they even drop

Back
Top Bottom