Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

im balling on a budget, if i get a few pairs and an extra one to sell for 300, thats just me. someone will pay it. at the end of the day i want them all for me...

im not tryna start anything...im just sayin lets keep this thread about the sneakers thats what its for....the last 15 pages have been about anything but......whats next questions about whether dudes should cop copper boxers
tongue.gif

Changed my mind .... Only gettin one pair. Foams are durable enough these ain't J's or other bad quality kicks. Use the other bread for something positive.

I am hoping shoetrends gets there orders completed earlier than the 23rd. Visiting this thread is thining my patience.

I was just watching that video on youtube.

I don't want them, but I have a feeling that wifey might get me these for Valentines Day.....Oh well, I can't say no.

Originally Posted by GaMeIsTiGhT

this is getting out of hand.......dudes should just start hiring stylists....smh at dudes tryin to get tips on how to dress 
roll.gif

This board is really feminizing.  It's the biggest change I've noticed over the years.  Dudes are going to try and get copper boxers to match next.

Plain black and white isn't fashionable enough for some on the board.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

I am hoping shoetrends gets there orders completed earlier than the 23rd. Visiting this thread is thining my patience.
agreed. they shipped out eggplants earlier i think

Originally Posted by got shoes

Is it me or does 99% of females hate this shoe. My girl says Foams are the worst shoes every made.
indifferent.gif

Yep my girls the same way. When I would go to put my eggs on she was always like "please don't wear those". I was like girl if u only knew ....

Originally Posted by got shoes

Is it me or does 99% of females hate this shoe. My girl says Foams are the worst shoes every made.
indifferent.gif
my girl likes foams. she wants them but they dont make em in a 4
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Most girls say they look like space boots
laugh.gif
Yep, foams aren't cute so they don't like them.  Eggplants probably get the most positive responses, because they're purple, which a lot of females like.

to everybody who ordered from shoetrends, i hope they don't have a repeat of the silvers. where the shoes ships weeks after the RD

these foam threads are always classic...nothing beats the original eggplant foam thread though.... too funny

Back
Top Bottom