Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

^^^ maybe u mean tried it on yet,,, cause if wear how without having the proper kicks
grin.gif

The few last pages
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah, you're right. I'm pretty sure the fashion police will be quick to attack if you wear them with another pair of foams. For example the all black.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
VAHustler wrote:

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

LMAO @ dudes actin like they invented foams in theyre area tryin to claim the origin. Foams started at Nike LOL ..... get off that @#%$ already
its like the DMV clamin everything

foams.... boots..... this .... that.....

the only thing they can claim is WALE and they dont even want that dude, go figure
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

lmao juss spit my soda on my keyboard lmaooooo

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

That's right, because 60 is just unreasonable for crewneck...to go wit 200+ kicks...
ohwell.gif
im just kinda cheap with clothes to be 100% honest. i NEED a promo code or something lol.
and i know imma find the crew on sale before march esp if they hit DTLR.

Yall are bugging... $60 is too much? So what do yall wear with kicks?? $20 tee shirts all year round??? And this is just bball kicks, hope yall not wearing those walmart shirts with high end footwear... Yea you can find deals here and there but you get what you pay for.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Yall are bugging... $60 is too much? So what do yall wear with kicks?? $20 tee shirts all year round??? And this is just bball kicks, hope yall not wearing those walmart shirts with high end footwear... Yea you can find deals here and there but you get what you pay for.
hey hey, marshalls is like the polo outlet over here
laugh.gif

edit:
also, i understand my area and my tendencies.
1. nike brand clothes ALWAYS go on sale in DTLRs and stuff
2. stuff is generally on sale by the time i actually wear it.

makes 100% sense for me to wait.

Nah BigJ-haha I'm not accepting that, yall dudes be posting in sneaker showcase heavy, copping all releases...don't be cheap with the clothes man... not limiting this to Nike clothes, but clothes period, they gotta flow with the kicks IMO

lol i feel u sneakerpimp... we both have 2 different life styles. i got name brand clothes that sit in my closet for when i go out. but i work from home so my gear generally consists of Ugg slippers, sweatpants, and a white tee.

Watch it sell out becasue da added exposure....
laugh.gif
@ da froogleness wit ya

When it comes to clothing.

Originally Posted by bigj505

lol i feel u sneakerpimp... we both have 2 different life styles. i got name brand clothes that sit in my closet for when i go out. but i work from home so my gear generally consists of Ugg slippers, sweatpants, and a white tee.

Feel you bro..agree to diagree... I just know you sitting on heat so I'm sure you got fits to go with em.

laugh.gif
my dude bigj said ugg slippers...but I do hear you tho I have boxes of RL gear delivered that are collecting dust but at the same time for a shoe that costs 200+ I don't see 60 being a deal breaker you know? For instance, last yr for the purps, I scooped my RL cardigan, well over 70 but if I had guap for the kicks, I figure less than half for a suitable and
pimp.gif
top is more than a good look and within range...leave the $2 tees for daytrading my dude

Sloane Kettering, uggs are comfy as hell when im sitting here working on my computer. u should try some
pimp.gif

but yea i honestly dont buy $2 tees and stuff. my point for my case is that i generally get the same shirts that every one else gets on release date on sale.
like i got the purple penny tee for my eggplants from arizona mills i think for like 20 bucks and the black/gold penny tee for the same price. im mad because they dropped to $10 a few weeks later lol
so ill probably get the crew and/or the tee on sale especially if they hit DTLR.
DTLR already has them concord XI tees on sale that went with the jam release for like 20 bucks and they were $35 tees.

BigJ- I wasn't talking about Nike stuff btw- my comments was for those dudes that said theyd rather buy a black sweatshirt from Walmart, just not one with lots of lint on it.... Couldn't believe what I was reading man

Nothing wrong wit that bigj...I can care less really what a dude rocks but when you see dudes say as 2k said would rather wear walmart gear wit $200 kicks....
smh.gif
laugh.gif
but you probably have the gear for the heat just some dudes minds on here are in reverse...better yet neutral...
ohwell.gif

man i must have missed those comments or else i would have been saying what u guys are saying
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom