Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by Emoney246

I find it funny when people say they have to catch the train or the bus to cop shoes..Smh $200 shoes at that..Smh. Save up cop a scooter or something. Go ped something.
if you live in NY there really isnt a point in ownin a car, you can get everywhere....
with a car comes, tickets, gas, parking, etc.... 

laugh.gif
Nike Town in NYC just did wristbands today at 1pm - i got mine
smile.gif
so im good

wonder why this spot in the bx dont got them yet if they drop sat...
eyes.gif

they always get stuff a few days before, sometimes weeks..

Originally Posted by G KICKS1012

Originally Posted by Rub Da Cube

laugh.gif
smile.gif
so im good

u serious? that wrist band holds a pair for you?

it really doesnt hold them but it beats making the line and it gives you a first chance to get them - i did it for the pearls at HOH in harlem and i got mine easy. so lets hope i get lucky i again

Originally Posted by Magic1978

DMV people are you hearing that they might be delayed due to the snow?
I haven't heard anything about delaying the release here in the DMV, plus its only supposed to snow tonight thru tomorrow it'll be clear enough to hit the malls or mom and pop shops by Saturday. Hopefully my mom and pop shop gets them in tomorrow.

just got word from the Footaction in Tallahassee....

they got them in the store but the manager said that they not coming out on Saturday and that nobody has sent anything saying that the date changed back to the 13th

I was trying to tell her the date changed back and that alot of spots saying its a go for Saturday

she just said we have them but cant release them until they get comformation

im trying to figure out how do they not know the date changed
nerd.gif

on another note......

I hit up my connect at the Footaction in Duval (regency) and they said they not getting them

which is crazy how Tallahassee getting them but not Duval?

anyways just came to drop the info for my NTers in Florida

now i dont know what ima do.......cop in ATL where i just moved and goin to a mall and spot i never been but they have ALOT of pairs and stores getting them or drive back home to go out on a limb and hope the manager releases them on saturday where it is EASY as pie to cop but only have 18 pairs?
ohwell.gif

if a NTer can help me out in ATL ima just stay and cop here

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Hey fellas, 
Heres an update from us. 

We currently still do not have our foams.  And we do not know when we will be getting them.  We may get a call later today saying theyre in, but our supplier has not yet contacted us with the good news.  

Im asking you guys for a lil help here... Has anyone seen the foams at mom and pops?  Does anyone here work at a FTL, FNL, Champs, and have gotten in their foam shipments?

Im reading people say their spots will have them in on Saturday, but that dosen't mean they have them in right now.  So until they do get them, I would take it with a grain of salt.   Maybe I missed the posts, but I would like to hear from someone who has actually seen them in the store, or an employee that can confirm they are in their stockrooms...

Im getting queasy thinking about it, but is it possible NikeTowns and HOH will have these on the 13th, and everyone else will have them at a later time?

Then again, we may all just get them in later today, tomorrow, or just before Saturday.... im just thinking out loud here.

As always, as info comes to me, they will be posted here. 

Thanks

Have a store and still haven't heard anything from our Nike reps. It's kinda all the other shoes we order, they'll be here when they get here pretty much.

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Hey fellas, 
Heres an update from us. 

We currently still do not have our foams.  And we do not know when we will be getting them.  We may get a call later today saying theyre in, but our supplier has not yet contacted us with the good news.  

Im asking you guys for a lil help here... Has anyone seen the foams at mom and pops?  Does anyone here work at a FTL, FNL, Champs, and have gotten in their foam shipments?

Im reading people say their spots will have them in on Saturday, but that dosen't mean they have them in right now.  So until they do get them, I would take it with a grain of salt.   Maybe I missed the posts, but I would like to hear from someone who has actually seen them in the store, or an employee that can confirm they are in their stockrooms...

Im getting queasy thinking about it, but is it possible NikeTowns and HOH will have these on the 13th, and everyone else will have them at a later time?

Then again, we may all just get them in later today, tomorrow, or just before Saturday.... im just thinking out loud here.

As always, as info comes to me, they will be posted here. 

Thanks
My cousin is the ast.manager over at 34th FTL and texted me today that the release date is back for this saturday and that they got the coppers instock now i asked him if he could send me a pic im still waitin on it

laugh.gif
smile.gif
so im good

it really doesnt hold them but it beats making the line and it gives you a first chance to get them - i did it for the pearls at HOH in harlem and i got mine easy. so lets hope i get lucky i again

sounds good i think i just might do that....i just hope they still have wristbands when i get there lol

i'm down to ONE spot gettin these 164 miles away. Either that or NDC. Anyone know more spots in Ohio gettin these ?

dgoins ... u hollar at the spot lately im gettin busy sigs for the last 2 hours.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

Im not making us sound like NY...I just called Jersey Gardens homie. That's the footaction I spoke to

they arent the brightest bulbs in the factory, i been there...
but jersey gardens are gettin them, and so is garden state.... call thurs/fri to get a answer, if not show up sat.... theres also magic sneaker in jersey city. 
i got someone in Magic Sneaker need any help lemme know....

Originally Posted by GetMoneyG

Hey I didn't see anyone post but does anybody live in Southern VA? I just moved down here from Baltimore and cant seem to find a store thats getting them. Or am I better off getting someone back home to pick em up for me?

what part of VA do u live in exactly??? talkn county wise or near NC
Franklin County, close enough to NC..I was thinking Roanoke but they still sayin they dnt know if they're getting them 
tired.gif

laugh.gif
smile.gif
so im good

sounds good i think i just might do that....i just hope they still have wristbands when i get there lol
just got back from there on my lunch break i went at 1:40....all gone...i went up to sportswear they told me they received 500 total, but i doubt they gave out 500 wristbands in 40 minutes...there wasn't a trace or a crowd at all

I have $215 burning a hole in my paypal pocket. Don't know if I should buy another pair of coppers or buy some Kobe Dark Knights...
embarassed.gif

A dude @ Transit in NYC told me last night that Nike has to re-sign Penny before they can release any Foamposites, can anyone confirm?

Was thinking of purchasing a second pair.....But ill just cop the silver 1s and maybe something else.

pimp.gif
kIcKzNY96 wrote:

laugh.gif
smile.gif
so im good

just got back from there on my lunch break i went at 1:40....all gone...i went up to sportswear they told me they received 500 total, but i doubt they gave out 500 wristbands in 40 minutes...there wasn't a trace or a crowd at all

i was there wth two of my boys and ther were about 30 people in line - took us like 20 min and got it with no problem. but your right... i doubt they gave that many after i left.

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

I have $215 burning a hole in my paypal pocket. Don't know if I should buy another pair of coppers or buy some Kobe Dark Knights...
embarassed.gif

Foamposites>Kobes

grin.gif

[table][tr][td]Manatti23[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]
A dude @ Transit in NYC told me last night that Nike has to re-sign Penny before they can release any Foamposites, can anyone confirm?
[/td][/tr][/table]

LOL...read a few pages back homie, it was all a rumor.

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

laugh.gif
smile.gif
so im good

so  NT is out the question 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom