Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

Penny-pinching query: Any place where I can snag a Penny crew on discount?
u gonna have to wait to see if they hit outlets cuz they literally just dropped.

I just spoke with somebody at footlocker and they have recieved these today, i asked if i could buy today she said no but saturday. sounds like i wil be getting these monday because dudes here dont know nothing about foams. oh im in central ct.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

Penny-pinching query: Any place where I can snag a Penny crew on discount?
u gonna have to wait to see if they hit outlets cuz they literally just dropped.
mom n pops can still order them but they're not going to unless they see a good interest in them (asking for more than 1 size)
so yeah, I'd wait on outlets like ninja said

Makes me no diff if DMV don't sell sat. I'm snowed in anyways and would not be able to get out anyways
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

anybody else losing sleep thinking about this copp???

laugh.gif
i feel u.... last week tho when these were pushed back indefinately i had 2 dreams about the release and me actually goin to cop them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Makes me no diff if DMV don't sell sat. I'm snowed in anyways and would not be able to get out anyways
laugh.gif

Dudes gotta learn to deal with snow. Anything less than 12" and schools are still open here.
smh.gif

Just called all the local footlockers in my area, they all getting them. 18 pairs isn't much, but they're not very limited, we usually don't get anything out in this small city. Looks like I'll be able to get them in the pm.

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Originally Posted by bigj505

laugh.gif

Dudes gotta learn to deal with snow. Anything less than 12" and schools are still open here. 
smh.gif
yea well it's another 15in on top of the 28in we got this past weekend 
smh.gif

Originally Posted by arson09

Anyone know of any spots(Other than in NY) near Newark Nj selling these?

Get on the phone, everyone's getting these.
If i could, believe me i definitely would. I'm from South Jersey and I'm still fairly new up here attending school. Don't really know of any shopping spots besides the Jersey Gardens mall..

If i could i would. I'm still fairly new up here attending school. Don't really know of any shopping spots besides the Jersey Gardens
NEWPORT MALL  HAS A DR JAYS IN IT.  THEY HAVE SOME OTHER STORES IN THAT MALL AS WELL

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

If i could i would. I'm still fairly new up here attending school. Don't really know of any shopping spots besides the Jersey Gardens
NEWPORT MALL  HAS A DR JAYS IN IT.  THEY HAVE SOME OTHER STORES IN THAT MALL AS WELL

dr jays is shady, and if hes in south its kinda far from him, newark has a couple of hood spots and some footlockers and VIMs and so forth...... 

Thanks a lot good brother..

Originally Posted by air max 87

dr jays is shady, and if hes in south its kinda far from him, newark has a couple of hood spots and some footlockers and VIMs and so forth......

I'm from South Jersey, but i'm in North Jersey in school...

Andseeing as though i'm not from up here and not familiar with the areaall that well, thats exactly what i'm not trying to wander off into...

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

So these come in the nsw boxes or the orange ones?

All the latest Foams came in the NSW box. Who said they was dropping in the Orange box ???

I liked the Orange box so much more. Wish they would bring that back on more shoes.

I know that but all the pairs I've seen on eBay are with the orange boxes and even the pics posted a couple of pages back looked like an orange box.
The pics a couple pages back DID have an orange box. Straight from the manufacturer. Eggs and these are sportswear box. Which is why I dont understand why some dudes on the bay that have size runs for pre-order say in the description that THEY DO come with original box yet their pics have no tag nike boxes. Now, to go along with this, all coppers were made in China right? Because eggs were made in Taiwan and I always heard that the higher quality shoes/more difficult to make are produced in Taiwan. Could be one reason why there has been confusion/delays/early pairs up to 2 months ago.

By Saturday evening.... The post count will read 150 pgs of shoe info, 150 pgs of weather updates, 50 pages of shoe pics, and 250 pages of irrelevent post..... Grand total 600+ pages

Back
Top Bottom