Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Wow,
laugh.gif
70 pages in one night. Only two places in Sacramento had them, FTL and FTA in Arden. Got to FTA like 7:50, got my shoes at 8:03, only about 10 people in line. Woulda got more but I only had enough for one
laugh.gif

Easy cop for me went to footaction around 930 only me and two other people were there got my size 10 and I got the anniversary 1's paid 370 for both

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

someone help me out with a pair in size 9?
frown.gif
aren't you in sac? i just hit up FA in arden and picked up a 9.5.  Shiek/Sittra (whatever they call it) has some 9s I believe, I called them earlier, but check again.  try getta clue also, they should've gotten some, but i'm not 100% sure...

Got two, one for me and one supposed to be for my boy but he cant afford them at this time. 10 and 10.5, willing to trade or sell one of them. PM me

Thought it was going to be crazy in the morning so I stayed up all night trying to get them on NDC. Turns out nike was f-ed up but I strolled on into my local footaction this morning at opening [10am] and there were a couple of people in there. Got my 4 pair [2 me, 2 friends] and left.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by flyguy0825

anybody know wat happened in chicago??? i got mines from akin.... real easy

chicago went quick. They had a release party with the Jordan 1 silver and the Copper Foams.
I'm at indiana, and I was on my way there at 7am, usually takes 2 hours to get there.
But half way there, I called nike at chicago and they told me they were completely out, so I turned around and came back home.
My boy was just there at 3pm and they told him they were all gone as well....

Copper's got HYPED!

It's crazy in Baltimore. I waited in security mall from about 8:30 until a little after 3 and I still didn't get a pair. Shoe city, Sports Zone, and Dtlr soldout in like 10 minutes. Footaction was still waiting on their shipment so they took our name, phone number, and size and said they would call when they come in. Smh it's been a long day lol

^^^Damn really!? I was at Wheaton mall's DTLR around 8-8:20 and I was 3rd in line easy cop for sure the only donwside was I couldn't buy multiple pairs at once so i had to get back in line 3 times.

Originally Posted by dholly91

It's crazy in Baltimore. I waited in security mall from about 8:30 until a little after 3 and I still didn't get a pair. Shoe city, Sports Zone, and Dtlr soldout in like 10 minutes. Footaction was still waiting on their shipment so they took our name, phone number, and size and said they would call when they come in. Smh it's been a long day lol
if u have a car, try PG Plaza and/or Wheaton Mall.

man thought this was a nightmare when NDC failed me...but i booked it to the North County shiekh at like 630 in the morning with my chick no one was there 2 other dudes ended up getting there around 9ish, finally got em at 945 for 220...sucks they went over retail but woulda been around there or higher off the bay or NDC...at least i got my kicks, this was def nuts. Still heated about NDC...one of only 3 sz 13s in SD aint too shabby either
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Silsprr

^^^Damn really!? I was at Wheaton mall's DTLR around 8-8:20 and I was 3rd in line easy cop for sure the only donwside was I couldn't buy multiple pairs at once so i had to get back in line 3 times.
yea i was at security at 9am and it was terrible. some lame tried to sell a size 8 he copped from shoe city for like 325 lol

i ditched that hellhole and got to wheaton at 1130... they were cool as ice. all stores had inventory left
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Thought it was going to be crazy in the morning so I stayed up all night trying to get them on NDC. Turns out nike was f-ed up but I strolled on into my local footaction this morning at opening [10am] and there were a couple of people in there. Got my 4 pair [2 me, 2 friends] and left.
smokin.gif

I could be wrong but I think I've seen you talk about dunk sports so I'm assuming you're from LI. Did you go to Bay Shore?

glad to see that most people got their pairs cuz that means the resellers have to hold onto the shoes and go **** themselves.  and i'll definitely try to help anyone cop that has trouble.  ended up with just a pair, but that's all i wanted.  now onto to the eggplants, if they re-release (hopefully
ohwell.gif
)...

2rhpo9h.jpg

EASY GRAB IN CHICAGO, MET THE COOLEST SON AND MOM EVER. I LET HIM GRAB HIS SIZE THEN I GRABBED THE REST.

Hey just wanted to let some bay area folks know in case they were still looking, serramonte in daly city still has many sizes available. I just picked up a sz 10 at footaction. Rep told me they got them in last night unexpectedly so ppl who came in asking were told they weren't getting them til later in the week. Good luck for those who want them!

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

I never got why people got another size that they cant fit because they couldnt get their normal size

i bought a size 9 eggplant last year sold it for $350 then bought my size 13 with the money and had some left. Any size will secure u a pair whether it be trade or how i did it.

Back
Top Bottom