Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by s dubl

BP...what the hell you doing buying foams and supporting the competition
laugh.gif
haha, i should have known it was coming.
laugh.gif
  They were a must buy for me, thanks guys.

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

so heres my story. I hit up Footlocker on Jamaica Ave around 8 30 am and the line is stretched all the way to the beginning of the colli block. From the pic the line looks decent right? wrong, around 8 45 !%@ a bunch of randomn fools start rolling up to the front of the line just skeeming and looking on. Then a couple of them skip the line and nowon says anything i guess because the rolled deep but the doors open and they start 1 at a time and then everyone bunches up at the entrance and starts screaming out their sizes. it got to a point where the people on line BODIED an employee and got pass to the store but was promptly shut down by another employee. at this point everyones getting antsy and dudes are pushing , one guy even pulled out a jackknife
eyes.gif
over a pair of shoes smh. after 8 ppl go in they say sold out and everyone doesn't believe a word the guy says and they still continue to push while managers stood by and watched so i bounce with my boy to moes where they say they didn't have them then on the colli block where this shop near a fitted place asked for 330 to which every gave the middle finger to. So then we find this place on the ave thats a jewelery store as well and theirs only a few people there so we thought we were good money. the manager who is normally a good guy comes in and everyone thinks hes gonna charge retail and then he drops the 320 bombshell on everyone
mad.gif
. some people actually bought but another guy online said if we wanna make a trip out to williamsburg in bk with him his boy selling them out his trunk for 225. me and my friend dip and when we get there i go to draw money out and when we come back dude is gone! we spent a good 30 mins looking for the pathfinder he was chillin in and at this point im getting od tight for wasting a trip here. so me and my boy hit up jamaica ave one more time and seems like moes did indeed get there pairs but no size 13. i hit up dr jays just when they got thier shipment and copped for 217 out the door. I really did just write a blog entry but i had to get this off my chest
roll.gif
pimp.gif
So glad I didn't bother hitting that particular Footlocker. (Your story sounds like that whole scene was a disaster) I checked them out yesterday and was told they were only getting 18 pairs. After checking other spots on the Ave., I realized Jamaica Ave. wasn't a good look on this one and decided to try my luck with NDC (Complete Fail) and 34th Street, Time Square and HOH if necessary. Luckily, my first stop ended up being the only one I needed to make (Time Sq. Footlocker)

I guess you can't read either, cause I slept like a baby last night...:smh:and I spent 200 on kicks that will last a decade, you copped kicks that will last a yr and cost 25 less...whose really taking the "L" here?

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

Seeing as how everybody bought multiples of these to resell. Im happy I stuck with my instincts and only bought 6 pairs (2 pairs for retail and 4 on disco)... I'll save my money for the real foams that ppl will want that are dropping in May...

Oops!!! did I say that out loud?
wink.gif
*April
"R" said May to me this morning but I had heard April from "W" last week?

What foams? Spill it.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

I guess you can't read either, cause I slept like a baby last night...:smh:and I spent 200 on kicks that will last a decade, you copped kicks that will last a yr and cost 25 less...whose really taking the "L" here?
How i took a L though? i used my EBT card to buy my spacejams...saved my cash FTW

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by got shoes

Foams are trash u guys wasted your money

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 why you in here than fam
to spread the word what u mad?...Spacejams > coppers

Keep wearing those garbage Jams since you were never a shoehead when the first ones dropped, I laugh at everyone I see like you with those disgrace of shoes on your feet.
laugh.gif

After Nike failed to release the shoes last night while I waited until 3:30am I took a chance calling Shiek around 5pm and they had a size 10.5 left what are the odds of them having my size???....I put them on hold went to the mall and picked them up around 5:30pm...  I hate Nike.com!

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 why you in here than fam

Keep wearing those garbage Jams since you were never a shoehead when the first ones dropped, I laugh at everyone I see like you with those disgrace of shoes on your feet.
laugh.gif

Why u mad? cuz u didnt get ya hands on a pair back in december? dont hate son

Seeing as how everybody bought multiples of these to resell. Im happy I stuck with my instincts and only bought 6 pairs (2 pairs for retail and 4 on disco)... I'll save my money for the real foams that ppl will want that are dropping in May...

Oops!!! did I say that out loud?
wink.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
OOPS, you did
laugh.gif
and yes discounted pairs are the only thing I kept as well. now if only mom n pops came thru
tired.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 why you in here than fam

laugh.gif

Nope, I didn't need any, unlike you I was a shoehead back in 2001 and still have a DS pair of a pair I wear of the originals, but thanks. Nice to know 99% of your 4600 posts in 2 years of being a member have probably been pretty dumb.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 why you in here than fam

laugh.gif

Nope, I didn't need any, unlike you I was a shoehead back in 2001 and still have a DS pair of a pair I wear of the originals, but thanks. Nice to know 99% of your 4600 posts in 2 years of being a member have probably been pretty dumb.

so YWS since then? 
eek.gif

laugh.gif
at u going through my profile tryna figure me out...go fap to the icey sole on your foams son

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 why you in here than fam

laugh.gif

so YWS since then? 
eek.gif

laugh.gif
at u going through my profile tryna figure me out...go fap to the icey sole on your foams son

I said I was back then, if I started getting into shoes in 2001 I would have said since 2001, I love arguing with 17 year old hypebeasts.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 why you in here than fam

laugh.gif

so YWS since then? 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

I said I was back then, if I started getting into shoes in 2001 I would have said since 2001, I love arguing with 17 year old hypebeasts.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ima Hypebeast but u salty cuz i called these kicks ugly oh the Irony
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom