Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the comedy that has gone down......

i got some comments and observations...
nerd.gif

To the preorder dudes- looks like the swoosh heads won this round. Yall can keep your $250-plus preorders.
false, swoosh squad lost, majority of yall stood online for 10 hours +
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
time = money....
Congrats to all who got a pair... now excuse me as I vent...
SMH  at all those who asked for a refund (and got it), who were angry at me for something I had no control over, for accusing me of overcharging on the PRESALE, for those lowballing me with offers of $170 shipped (he insisted me he was Paypal ready)... AND NOW emailing me to see if they can have it at the presale price. 
indifferent.gif

and this is why you cant help NTers.... dudes a cheap and lazy..... beggin for help, you offer it, then they miss out and cause headaches and still want help
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
make your money sir
pimp.gif

i disagree, lil shops serve da community alot better then big retailers and you know da money you spend on duke around da block is gonna be show up one

way or another in your hood then money sucked up by a corporation.
how does it go back to the hood? you act like mom and pops donate or some *@##.....?
eyes.gif

Seeing as how everybody bought multiples of these to resell. Im happy I stuck with my instincts and only bought 6 pairs (2 pairs for retail and 4 on disco)... I'll save my money for the real foams that ppl will want that are dropping in May... 

Oops!!! did I say that out loud?
wink.gif

yea someone told me blues a few weeks back, didnt wanna say anythin.... lets see what happens...

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Yo J did you end up grabbing those 15s or were they gone by the time you got home? Real talk I ain't tryna mini mod but the selling is getting annoying, put it in your sig and keep it moving. Everyone still asking for pairs take some time to look through the thread people have been offering to pick up pairs at cost.
naw man the stores i went to only got from a 7.5 - 13. i was 1 hr 15 min away from home so by the time i got there, all sizes were gone.
i needed a 6/6.5 for a fellow niketalk and a size 15 x 2 for another niketalker that i always look out for.
im thinking that when stores get the rest of their shipments on tues, size 15s should be in there.

Originally Posted by superfly

man...........in south florida these joints was an easy cop!!!!!!!!!!! on another note. I STILL CANT BELIEVE SHOE GALLERY DIDNT GET THESE JOINTS!!!!!!!!!!

Where'd you cop down there? NT Miami?

Originally Posted by curtisboy

Lol naw I came in there wit a couple of friends I was to the left of the door but I did run over Footlocker wen dat lady sold a quick 4 pairs lol

I came in there wit my cactus foams and columbia coat ready for a little camping

It was mad crazy in Security im glad I wasnt in front of any other store
i probably saw u then. im too cool to be full out sprinting for some damn foams. i was in the back of the line... got a call from charm that wheaton was a go and headed down there. as i stated to the lame that told me i wouldnt find them for less than 230, i went in, scooped up pairs for me and my boys and then went home. mission accomplished without that security mall bs.
* fool walking around the line trying to sell a size 8 for 325
eyes.gif

I was in jimmy jazz right before closing, if u weren't able to get ya hands on a pair they jimmy jazz has a few pair left. the spot is on 125th right next door to s&d underground

ya'll some straight fools with the comedy. We need the same treatment next foam release. Especially from AM 87.

I live in DC and was surprised to see how many pair were still left after 12noon...We usually eat em up by 10...

b211605e213fb352ab1357c5fa64bbf17d83f458.jpg
b5b26085fa28035cb595e4af812dda4576bc29d4.jpg
41836d5454d124273a22b8fa57c1ae83cda8f631.jpg

gOT MiNES at green acres......... seemed type crazy heard dudes was out there boxing it out lmao...... Just threw da red ones for flavor 

A bigJ Wat was going on wit footaction and footlocker dudes were standing there all day wit salty sad looks on their face I dont know if they got any today?

if anybody needs these the spot i was going to get them at wont get them until tuesday. i got mine from another spot today so if you need these hit me up with the size and i'll let you know.

Originally Posted by curtisboy

A bigJ Wat was going on wit footaction and footlocker dudes were standing there all day wit salty sad looks on their face I dont know if they got any today?
footaction didnt get their shipment yet dudes were standing out there anyways. im thinking the shipment didnt come before noon like dude told me they would.
footlocker pulled some shady stuff and only had the sizes u know about when they opened up.

but simply put - Dudes at security were prolly salty regardless since most pairs seemed to have sold out yet there were still a ton of people out there.

Thats crazy but my man walked in footlocker like real late and the employee gave him his size 10 saying there will be another shipment tuesday I hope these shoes dont sit cuz these are fire

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif
@ these nobodys claiming new releases........and ya'll believing them.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Normally I would take offense to this but seeing as how u obviously dont know me, I will just take this as my que to stay "quiet as kept" from now on...

There's Always A Fool In The Bunch Jay....... ALWAYS
smh.gif
.......... Same Mess Happen'd When I Tried Telling These Jokers The "Push Back" On Coppers Had Nothing To Do With Contractual Agreements Etc.
laugh.gif

Like You Said, I've Taken It As A Note To Self To Stay Quite In The Future
grin.gif

one of the employees at the ftl i copped from this morning had the nerve to say that the delay was due to the superbowl, of all things.
eek.gif
he said if the colts woulda won nike woulda dropped the royals, but since the saints won they decided on the coppers.

normally i woulda gave him the
2uf362t.jpg

but he let me cop 7 paris so i chilled.
laugh.gif
but still, the things ppl make up.
smh.gif

As far as I know only Shiekh got them in AZ. I strolled in around 1pm after a traffic class and was able to easily scooped a size 10 to my surprise.

Originally Posted by Wackamega

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Nike did a great job with these.

Feel sorry for you midwest/west cats that got shafted.

What happened to them?
Some of them only got 1 FSR and some didn't even get them.

They may be receiving shipments in next week though. Allocation was definitely east coast bias.

Back
Top Bottom