Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Since I keep seeing the some sillyness in this thread

I got a question ?

Who Designed The foamposite and is there any early pics of the shoe ?

I know the story about the mold and the rest of that

But who made the shoe ?
this was a cool video about foams, makes me love them even more knowing the story behind them, hope the video works

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

This is gonna kill the HOH Exclusives hopefully.

Nope...Resellers lost so much money on these they're going to be going EVEN HARDER on HoH foams to recoup their losses. I know I am. I bought two 13's for my boys and they backed out to get their broads something for V-Day
smh.gif

Shoehead sometimes lose
Resellers sometimes win
NIKE ALWAYS WINS

just how the game goes

Working nights ftl...

Mine should be to me today, but I had to leave for work.

Wifey better pay attention to the door or she gon have prolems when I get home
smh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Working nights ftl...

smh.gif
laugh.gif
....if they not delivered you gonna come home like:

Originally Posted by s dubl

Working nights ftl...

smh.gif

lier, you aint gonna do a damm thing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jordan304

do you guys think the penny crewneck is better or the t-shirt?? i got the t-shirt cause i think its better but i would like to have a sweater to go with my coppers to buy the penny crewneck just looks plain and the penny sign looks like a different color than the shoes..
Def prefer the crewneck

This release reminds me of how the shoe game was in the late 80's and early 90's. When sneakers dropped they were everywhere. Dudes copped and held their jointsdown for years and broke necks when they rocked on that warm summer day. Back then damn near every shoe was a GR and there wasn't any resellers raping cats. Hopefully the shoe game will get back to what it used to be.

Word J...
laugh.gif

If I check tracking and see that "notice was left" message...wifeys sleepin in the backyard.

re-sellers lost because how are you gonna try to resell a sneaker that ALREADY retails 200 dollars....and on top of that most resellers are from NYC which is another

fail because we allocated da most foamposites in da country, only other place that get em in bunches is da DMV....

Originally Posted by blaze1141

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

any1 went to footaction 34st for the restock?
sold out ? gone?

there sold out
again? jesus...
laugh.gif
nike got a major hit on their hands.

JB section looking like a ghost town.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

BAD re-sellers lost because they dont know the game well enough how are you gonna try to resell a sneaker that ALREADY retails 200 dollars....and on top of that most resellers are from NYC which is another

fail because we allocated da most foamposites in da country, only other place that get em in bunches is da DMV....
Good resellers made out just fine

can some1 fill me in on the "shoetrends fiasco"?? seems like alot of ppl got their orders canceled. is it that they are receiving ZERO pairs and cant fulfill any orders, or did they just not receive as many as they posted- some fulfilled and some canceled, aka- FNL's practices

i havent received an cancelation email or refund.

wonder why 'shoetrends' aint takn nearly as big a hit as 'NOSNEAKER' did last year for similar bluffs.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

can some1 fill me in on the "shoetrends fiasco"?? seems like alot of ppl got their orders canceled. is it that they are receiving ZERO pairs and cant fulfill any orders, or did they just not receive as many as they posted- some fulfilled and some canceled, aka- FNL's practices

wonder why 'shoetrends' aint takn nearly as big a hit as 'NOSNEAKER' did last year for similar bluffs.
1. u should just read to find out about shoetrends. people posted the exact email shoetrends sent out
2. shoetrends didnt have a rep on here hyping them up and didnt take a million billion orders
3. shoetrends charged below retail where osneaker was above retail

Originally Posted by hotbutter

because Nosneaker or his rep was all up and down da eggplant thread on NT last year parading that his website was gonna get em, and cheerleading about it, which made

da #fail all da more deliciously funny.

i just got off the phone with shiekh in northgate mall (seattle, WA) calling to ask about the dark knights and i was told that they didn't have em, but they did have a few pairs of copper foams that they just got in today.  i know they had a sz 10.5 and a 11.  so for all you seattle heads....

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

This release reminds me of how the shoe game was in the late 80's and early 90's. When sneakers dropped they were everywhere. Dudes copped and held their joints down for years and broke necks when they rocked on that warm summer day. Back then damn near every shoe was a GR and there wasn't any resellers raping cats. Hopefully the shoe game will get back to what it used to be.

I loved when I could go into Foot Locker, Athletes Foot, or Champs and get my pair with no hassle mid day 3 days after the shoes came out (and I was wearing sz. 13 back then too)

and its funny now...back when foams 1st came out, they sat on shelves for the longest around here cause they "looked weird" and they cost a grip.  Same with the Command Forces...dudes werent tryin to pay that much for non-Jordans

jk7eag.jpgtp:

gotta an extra crew size XXL anyone interested hit me up. might be able to get my hands on  XXXL, MAYBE...

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by ninjahood

BAD re-sellers lost because they dont know the game well enough how are you gonna try to resell a sneaker that ALREADY retails 200 dollars....and on top of that most resellers are from NYC which is another

Good resellers made out just fine

this

Around the DMV a lot of stores didnt even get their initial shipments by release day because of the snow. some of the stores may still have some. the local FTL in my town sold out, which is a rarety because they NEVER get the BIG releases. But they were one of the only stores in the area that got all their shipment. may still be some floating around in Bmore area.

Back
Top Bottom