Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

Originally Posted by werallequal

i wonder how many people will wear both and see someone else wearing the same thing?

thats what I keep imagining.  dudes comin out the house thinkin theyre DOIN IT, only to run across 2-3 other dudes that felt the same way with the same exact fit on

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Don't hate cause I don't try to get over like a fat rat on NT. LOL. Not everyone has ur taste thank god. Tees are hot. People never like what they can't have. Tell that to the 13 NTers that copped one. LOL. Got another design on the way. We'll see who likes it.

Hey, If Rockin' A Half Assed Interpretive Drawing Of Penny Hardaway On Your Chest Is What You Consider As "Doing It", Well Then By All Means DO YOU
laugh.gif
..... I Can Tell You There Will Be THOUSANDS Of Little 8th Graders Sharing In That Same "Taste" As Yourself
tired.gif
........ As For The "People Never Like What They Can't Have" Comment, I'm Not Sure What That's In Regards To Because Those Tee's Can EASILY Be Had As Well As Others For Big Shoe Releases..... Dude's Been Doing Those Tee's For A Couple YEARS Now And You JUST NOW Catching On
roll.gif
....... Back To Playin Dress Up Wit That Penny Doll For You Guy
eyes.gif

Weak. I'm done with u fam. U already got exposed when u dropped weak info with NO sources in the last copper thread. So keep it pushin homie. I love the tees not everyone goes by your style which is good. I buy what I like and do me. That's "Doin Em" homey. Keep buyin what u think others like. Should ware off by the time ur grown up. One of ur good friends copped a tee from me that's weird. Was that for u? LOL.

No I'll be the adult. I'm done I ain't ruinin it for everyone. Dudes bringing me business. Thanks. I'll let him get the last word that's how u gotta do lil kids. LOL

Weak. I'm done with u fam. U already got exposed when u dropped weak info with NO sources in the last copper thread. So keep it pushin homie. I love the tees not everyone goes by your style which is good. I buy what I like and do me. That's "Doin Em" homey. Keep buyin what u think others like. Should ware off by the time ur grown up.

One of ur good friends copped a tee from me that's weird. Was that for u? LOL.

Exposed?
laugh.gif
.... HARDLY ...... My Source Is The Same Source That Got My Dude BigJ His Pair At Discount.... Just Cuz I Aint Put My Plug On Blast Like Some Fools Do On Here, Don't Mean The Info Was Wrong..... It Was Shared With Those Whom It Could Be Trusted With
wink.gif
...... And You Right About The Style Thing, So Long As You Happy, That's All That Matters.... Like I Said, DO YOU
wink.gif
........ And Come On Son..... Let's Not Talk EXPOSURE....... How Many Pairs Of Foams Is It You've Bought Over The Last Few Releases?......... And You Currently OWN How Many Again?
indifferent.gif
...... You Get Exposed On Here More Than Drunk Girl Nipples Do During Mardi Gras Fam
smh.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Weak. I'm done with u fam. U already got exposed when u dropped weak info with NO sources in the last copper thread. So keep it pushin homie. I love the tees not everyone goes by your style which is good. I buy what I like and do me. That's "Doin Em" homey. Keep buyin what u think others like. Should ware off by the time ur grown up.

One of ur good friends copped a tee from me that's weird. Was that for u? LOL.
How Many Pairs Of Foams Is It You've Bought Over The Last Few Releases?.........
Last few releases i bought 4 pairs (2 eggs)(2 coppers) and I have two pairs .... whats ur point ?
laugh.gif
 What are those 10 pairs u bought for? hmmmmm ...

You know what your right though ... i'm not a foamposite hypebeast who clings to each pair of Foams like its a baby.
roll.gif

I sell &$@% * like everyone. I dont keep/buy shoes for bragging rights. grow up fam.

BONUS: 

Why did I put a deposit on them at this shoe spot by my house and then today I got a call saying they had to give me my deposit because their order got cancelled..

Like I said.... restock galore!! ez cop for nebody inflation on resell prices just keep going down day by day....smh I hope eggplants get the same treatment...

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

You Get Exposed On Here More Than Drunk Girl Nipples Do During Mardi Gras Fam
smh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

anyway....rocking them tonight w/ the crewneck
laugh.gif

Dear whoever is up above watching,

Please don't let me see someone with the same fit, i might just have to burn my clothes on sight cause that $#!! ain't cool u know.
eyes.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

man this is pissing me off. living in cali ftl. how the hell do we get a million pairs of stupid vans and crap like that but get a minimal amount of foamposites.

so if harlem and LA switched places...you think ya would be able to sell over 1500 pairs in hours?

we both kno the answer to that, the bev center hoh isn't selling 1500 pairs like that but they should have got more the minimal amount they got.  the beverly center hoh sucks compared to the one on 125th st tho. the location sucks and its not nearly as easily accessible as the one on 125th st is.   im not mad at the harlem hoh for getting all those pairs because they sold.  all im saying is that the hoh out here should have gotten more pairs.   i heard they got a restock in today though so hopefully ill have my pair by tonight

One thing I will admit about these is they ain't the most comfortable shoe. Had em on for 2 hours then put on my XII's. My XII's felt much better. But it's all good I didn't buy these for comfort.

Back
Top Bottom