Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

todays been a fail for me.

went to footaction to have the manager i deal with stock locate them for me so i could get them for $140 no size 11 or 11.5 available when he checked.

i went to a few stores in the mall i live by, south bay galleria mall. 2 stores had them but only in small sizes. any spots in so cal mainly the south bay area that have them? i've tried calling both millenium shoes spots but they don't believe in answering phone calls apparently, i called sheikh in del amo and the dumb broad had no clue what i was talking about so i had to put someone else on the phone and they sold out.

damn, ill be making calls to stores around the area but i was hoping to have had them today.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

These things are so sick once you get them on.
Easily one of the illest pairs of kicks Nike's done. Definitely on par with royals and eggplants.

agreed

man this is pissing me off. living in cali ftl. how the hell do we get a million pairs of stupid vans and crap like that but get a minimal amount of foamposites.

i called hoh they said they were sold out and didn't get that many pairs to begin with, i asked them why the hoh in harlem got so many pairs and they got so little and the clown tried to lie and say that hoh in harlem only got 30 pairs. get the hell outta here with that b.s

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Since I keep seeing the some sillyness in this thread

I got a question ?

Who Designed The foamposite and is there any early pics of the shoe ?

I know the story about the mold and the rest of that

But who made the shoe ?
this was a cool video about foams, makes me love them even more knowing the story behind them, hope the video works

Good vid bro...thanks for postin!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by s dubl

Working nights ftl...

Mine should be to me today, but I had to leave for work.

Wifey better pay attention to the door or she gon have prolems when I get home
smh.gif
laugh.gif
....if they not delivered you gonna come home like:

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

man this is pissing me off. living in cali ftl. how the hell do we get a million pairs of stupid vans and crap like that but get a minimal amount of foamposites.

so if harlem and LA switched places...you think ya would be able to sell over 1500 pairs in hours?

^^Yea, Cuz I Don't Have One
eyes.gif
.... You Do Realize There Is Tax And Shipping Ontop Of That Don't You?..... $70 Would Actually Be A Pretty Reasonable Asking Price
wink.gif

$60 ain't reasonable to me for THAT crew. I wouldn't pay more than that. Dudes on eBay and NT tryin to milk $100 out of a sweater ? Dudes will resell anything. All the tees I got I been sellin $3 more than I get em. Not tryin to make a mint off some clothes. LOL

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

$60 ain't reasonable to me for THAT crew. I wouldn't pay more than that. Dudes on eBay and NT tryin to milk $100 outta of a sweater ? Dudes will resell anything. All the tees I got I been sellin $3 more than I get em. Not tryin to make a mint off some cloth. LOL

A) If $60 Is Too Much For You To Drop Homie DON'T DROP IT..... Ain't No One In Here Asking For You To Go Out And Cop One
smh.gif
...... Offering Up A Measly $50 For Something Someone Paid $65 For Aint Gonna Get You Far Tho Scrams
grin.gif

B) Those Tee's You've Been Selling Are WACK..... Ain't No One Gonna Pay Over Retail For That Mess Regardless, So THAT Is Why You Stuck Making $3 Or So On Each Tee
laugh.gif

Don't hate cause I don't try to get over like a fat rat on NT. LOL. Not everyone has ur taste thank god. Tees are hot. People never like what they can't have. Tell that to the 13 NTers that copped one. LOL. Got another design on the way. We'll see who likes it.

Don't know who posted it a couple pages back, but 34th st still has foams available as of 6:30...ftl..not fa..luckily my man came thru for me on the sweater....2k, I will find that xl/xxl for you my dude...

Back
Top Bottom