Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

Mayhem,
laugh.gif
, my dude had them on today wit the crew....I got the matches if you need em
ohwell.gif

When i was in line waiting to buy my coppers some $$#** had the same jeans i had on
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
.... i was about to go back home and put on some sweats!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Man.. unfortunately, when I bought these.. Footlocker said there are no refunds.. no returns.. I'm kinda dissapointed..
eyes.gif

there is no way you bought the sweater not knowing 1000 people will have the sweater and shoes ... mans its all about holding out i dont think i saw many people rocking the blk/uni 12 pack hoodie with the kicks back in the day ... well i know i didnt
roll.gif

Originally Posted by werallequal

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Man.. unfortunately, when I bought these.. Footlocker said there are no refunds.. no returns.. I'm kinda dissapointed..
eyes.gif

there is no way you bought the sweater not knowing 1000 people will have the sweater and shoes ... mans its all about holding out i dont think i saw many people rocking the blk/uni 12 pack hoodie with the kicks back in the day ... well i know i didnt
roll.gif
Actually sir.. I'm talking about the shoes.. I bought two pair.. my homeboy told me to cop him one.. and come to find out, he didnt want them after I made the purchase.. and HOUSE OF HOOPS policy is no return or exchange.. ..so now I'm stuck with two pairs :-/..
roll.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
FML!

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Salty I missed out on that penny shirt Swerv

I feel you homie. Gettin my size 13's is probably like you tryin to cop 3XL's. Very Hard. They hate on big people in this small world. LOL.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

One thing I will admit about these is they ain't the most comfortable shoe. Had em on for 2 hours then put on my XII's. My XII's felt much better. But it's all good I didn't buy these for comfort.

yea i know what you mean

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

When i was in line waiting to buy my coppers some $$#** had the same jeans i had on
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
.... i was about to go back home and put on some sweats!
smh.gif

roll.gif

I like the crews I wish they had them somewhere in my area, I feel you swerv nike hasn't been showing big guys much love as of late.  

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13  Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, FT COPPERS SZ 13 for SZ 11-12

Everyone going to be wearing the same fit, Dam! BTW missed the HOHLA restock of Copper foams again today!

man pickyourshoes.com still got em for $300 them joints havent even budged give it a month or 2 though

Back
Top Bottom