Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

lol @ the comedy

royals > purps > Black/clear > coppers IMO

grin.gif

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

Nah I dont think that Yankee fitted would cut it for me. Either that Diamondbacks fitted ^^ or
pimp.gif

NO INTRO ... DAMN homie. that MAGIC fitted is KUSH
pimp.gif

Wish I  was around b4 the cut off time . SHM. I missed out.

Still looking for a dope fitted to roll with. 

yo correct me if im wrong but the eggplants have a different color sole/compare to the coppers rite the coppers is extra icy while the eggplant sole was more greyish or not as icy i really dont know how to explain it

Appreciate It Yall, Good Looking Out.....Most Likely Get The Eggplants First Since That Was My Original Choice.......
pimp.gif

That Yankees Hat Is
sick.gif

Anyone know if their any sz L's crewnecks floating around on swoosh?

Or other websites?

These Coppers are my first pair of foams, now I don't know if I just got caught up in the hype. Don't know if I should keep them or bring them back haha. Kinda too flashy for me I think

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^honesty....before I had the coppers in my hand I woulda said Purps>coppers easy.

Now that I have em....I'd say just flip a coin. Its too hard to decide between the two.

i feel the same way,  i have both eggplants and coppers but these coppers are really growing on me alot. 

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

These Coppers are my first pair of foams, now I don't know if I just got caught up in the hype. Don't know if I should keep them or bring them back haha. Kinda too flashy for me I think
sounds like your a jordan head that got stranded in nike retro....
laugh.gif

if i had to pick i would go with coppers i think they are easier to match with anything were as the eggs you have to be a bit selective with what you wear with them i personally feel they should have been a little lighter in color than they are. Coppers my choice, my opinion

Theyre both hot kicks.

But i'd choose eggplants.

That dark purp is ill, that color looks like candy paint.

^

that 120 is a swoosh price....for nike employess.

man, id pay some doe for a swoosh account..seriously..

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

I'm trying to debate on which pair I should get... Coppers or Eggplants?

I been a long time fan of the Foamposites but never was able to get my hands on a pair.....As it being my first foam, which pair would yall recommend? I Love both of them, If i can get my hands on both down the road I'd be veryyyyyy happy, but for now it's one or the other....I know these must turn heads like NO OTHER, do the Eggplants do the same?

i got a few pairs, aint nothing like the eggplants, eccept the royals, but its about the eggs and coppers.. both are fire but if you had to choose one, go purple

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by dexion

I've found this combo to be a good match.

^Naw Homie, That Just Aint Cuttin It
laugh.gif

And As Far As The "Which Is Better?" Debate, EGGPLANTS..... No Questions
The Dbacks is the best combo for these imo, and they go with the eggplants, but thats what the Rockies are for 
smile.gif
  im n the hunt for them, prolly cop dis week,

BTW dat yankee hat is
sick.gif
we off that Circa 2004

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

damn... the "hype" is what got to you huh

That yankee fitted up there is lack luster, you should return it to where ever you got it from, seriously

DajonDondo wrote:

smfhcamping for these??? smfh.. im about to go smfh get my smfh secnondpair later today.. i got mine early. smfh.. all u gotta do is call smfharound smfh and you'll get spots.. smfh..

If anyone needs a pair smfh PM me.. 200+shipping.... im out in a hr. smfh
why are you syfh so much ? It makes me smfh the amount of times you syfh

Back
Top Bottom