Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Stixx

Raise prices for what? It's not about them not getting the sneaker...They owed their customers a explanation, you can't just have peoples money and not keep them properly informed.
dude gave an explanation in the cancellation email
eyes.gif

So thats ok??? meanwhile stores already got shipment and dudes were still waiting seeing people post pics left and right in here...thats not cool

times square footlocker 42nd st got a shipment yesterday, scooped mines, they had enough pairs to even put on the wall for display

Raise prices for what? It's not about them not getting the sneaker...They owed their customers a explanation, you can't just have peoples money and not keep them properly informed.
eyes.gif
So thats ok??? meanwhile stores already got shipment and dudes were still waiting seeing people post pics left and right in here...thats not cool
either u buy from him or u dont.
people arent happy but they understand that nike DID cancel a bunch of orders.
shoetrends charged less than retail was I feel it was worth the risk.
and til this day, they can be had for retail + shipping so it is what it is.

also, shoetrends has a good record of fulfilling orders so they good money with me. last yr, they had eggplants for 160 and people got their pairs.
PS - i preordered motorsport 6s and they came in fri. So they still cool with me.

eyes.gif

also, shoetrends has a good record of fulfilling orders so they good money with me. last yr, they had eggplants for 160 and people got their pairs.
PS - i preordered motorsport 6s and they came in fri. So they still cool with me.

I know shoetrends is good $ on all that other stuff, but I don't think they handled these orders properly..A store knows when shipment is going to come, once things start looking bad, customers should get a heads up just like SNEAKER ST did... don't gotta give me the info on shoetrends being legit on other releases, I know.... its me RL/SP2K8

The swoosh's on the insoles of my first pair is gone. I wasn't playin about wearin my kicks for now on.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

^^^ Mike, did you manage to cop a leaders fitted, or even attempt?

I needed a 7 5/8, but i grabbed a 7 1/2...just have to stretch it out a lil bit

anyone's local footlockers seen a re-stock yet? footlocker's blog said some footlockers should be receiving restocks....im on the hunt for a 2nd pair, b/c of the whole shoetrends ordeal...

Nah didn't even attempt to since I already ordered the magic fitted. Shouldve got it today but whenever I have to sign for something the mailman never comes to the door he just leaves the notice in the mailbox. Why don't you try to stock locate your second pair there should be some pairs somewhere.
word, dam mail man! haha yeah i think ima go holler at my guy at footaction tomorrow and see if i can get one shipped out...i tried last year to get my 3rd pair of eggplants and it allowed me...just the store that was supposed to ship it, no-stocked it....hopefully that wont happen again, being that these are far more abundant than last year's eggplant release

I can't believe people said these were tight I had on 2 pair of socks and I wear a 12 they were perfect

I know shoetrends is good $ on all that other stuff, but I don't think they handled these orders properly..A store knows when shipment is going to come, once things start looking bad, customers should get a heads up just like SNEAKER ST did... don't gotta give me the info on shoetrends being legit on other releases, I know.... its me RL/SP2K8
my bad pimp!
yea i know what u mean... but as always with shoetrends... i love the prices. hate the communication. 
laugh.gif

you do know nike canceled tons of orders without tellin retailers? my spot got the clothes and no shoes with no explanation? just a cancel?
its not retailers fault that something like this happens, its nikes poor communication and lack of respect for its smaller dealers.... 

smh at the ppl coping these and trading for a shoe that is no way worth a pair of foamzz... ol what was retail on these motorsports ya'll keep talkn bout

Originally Posted by GetMoneyG

smh at the ppl coping these and trading for a shoe that is no way worth a pair of foamzz... ol what was retail on these motorsports ya'll keep talkn bout

Right now they are going about even in price, because Motorsports were more limited.

However Motorsports are awful, and Foams have more longevity...bad move IMO

Came home from work and the Magic fitted was waiting for me. Will take better pix once the camera charge. This from my phone.

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

Came home from work and the Magic fitted was waiting for me. Will take better pix once the camera charge. This from my phone.

Damn you I missed out

Back
Top Bottom