Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

I do have the goliath fitted but that orlando joint is pure fire I checked my fitteds almost daily lol and didn't see anything poppin up so didn't check for a couple days and screwed my self lol

lol that sucks..i knew it was a matter of time b4 they threw something up and I happened to check and there it was.

Copper's are NUTS!
pimp.gif

PO

coppers
pimp.gif
i put my ebay name instead of my niketalk tag my bad

just a taste of the foams family

I didn't think it would be possible...but these look waaaay better in person.

I do see why some say bad quality tho...my pair has a few scratches, marks on the foam. Nothing major...not like dudes are going to be on the ground worshiping my feet.

....or are they
grin.gif

I'm trying to debate on which pair I should get... Coppers or Eggplants?

I been a long time fan of the Foamposites but never was able to get my hands on a pair.....As it being my first foam, which pair would yall recommend? I Love both of them, If i can get my hands on both down the road I'd be veryyyyyy happy, but for now it's one or the other....I know these must turn heads like NO OTHER, do the Eggplants do the same?

^^honesty....before I had the coppers in my hand I woulda said Purps>coppers easy.

Now that I have em....I'd say just flip a coin. Its too hard to decide between the two.

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

I been a long time fan of the Foamposites but never was able to get my hands on a pair.....As it being my first foam, which pair would yall recommend? I Love both of them, If i can get my hands on both down the road I'd be veryyyyyy happy, but for now it's one or the other....I know these must turn heads like NO OTHER, do the Eggplants do the same?

i would say get the eggplants. i have both but the eggplants looks so much better to me. that color is crazy .. coppers are sick too though. but the coppers would turn more heads because of the color

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

Idk man, you probably gon have to flip a coin. The coppers were my 1st pair and im loving them.

Back
Top Bottom