Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by dexion

I've found this combo to be a good match.

sick.gif
 that hat

im sorry but that hat looks like some clearance hat you would see in the way way way back bottom corner at your local lids
laugh.gif

if you like the hat, then you like it and wear what you like because in the end your wearing what you wear for you, but personally i don't like that hat

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

These Coppers are my first pair of foams, now I don't know if I just got caught up in the hype. Don't know if I should keep them or bring them back haha. Kinda too flashy for me I think
sounds like your a jordan head that got stranded in nike retro....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thanks again Sneaker_st 
wink.gif

ofzxpv.jpg

these didnt even sell out...smh at hypebeasts. i copped mine on friday...needed a bigger size n went n exchanged at another store sat n they had a good amount

dudes is in here buying real and chances fitted hats from i love new york to match their foams

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by bdis1986

dexion wrote:

I've found this combo to be a good match.

sick.gif
 that hat

im sorry but that hat looks like some clearance hat you would see in the way way way back bottom corner at your local lids
laugh.gif

if you like the hat, then you like it and wear what you like because in the end your wearing what you wear for you, but personally i don't like that hat

laugh.gif
Thats some papoose @@#% hahahha that hat is TERRIBLE

@ So Much Hole ... I know NT is like a 2nd chance at highschool for u. Good luck the 2nd time round homie.

So desperate for praise. Making up info to get accepted and acknowledged. LoL. It's kinda sad slim. And u capitalize all ya words ... u all #%@$*% up huh ? Probably cream yourself when u get a compliment on your hat. LOL. And then u make fun of $&@% you don't have. Got issues fam.

They will get that good price FROM ME. I ain't a reseller. How many pairs u get off so far. Better luck on the next foam drop. Lower your prices stupid.

the coppers have an icy sole compared to the eggplant sole which is still a clear sole just not as icy as the coppers rite

Back
Top Bottom