Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

Originally Posted by purplehazen

word i know every one your size is hating right now, too bad you dont pay size 6 price, but they looking very fresh

thanx, yea i know its a mission finding my size 6's and then on top of that i gotta pay the mens prices l0l but o well its worth it...

sneakerst i got those baby atlantics for my son on ebay like 4 yrs ago...

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

coppers = $120
crewneck = $30
player price.... i see ya rico

pimp.gif

Player Price is the ONLY way to go.

Im still on the HUNT for a dope fitted.

Damn, I can't believe you found size 6's. Wifey's been asking if I could find a 6.5 for her and I told her the chances are slim to none...

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Damn, I can't believe you found size 6's. Wifey's been asking if I could find a 6.5 for her and I told her the chances are slim to none...

lol i know its ruff but they are definately out there, most stores dont order any foams smaller then 7.5 cuz they think ppl arent gonna pay retail for a sz 6 or 6.5...

REMINDER:

NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM!!

ANY ATTEMPT TO DO SO, MAY LEAD TO A BAN OR SUSPENSION!!

THIS INCLUDES ANY HOOKUPS FOR RETAIL OR LESS SINCE IT WOULD STILL INVOLVE A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE!

ALSO INCLUDES ALL THE "LOOK AT MY SIG" AND "SIG CHECK" TYPE RESPONSES!

ANY ATTEMPTS THOUGHT TO BE A BUY/SELL/TRADE REPLY WILL BE LOOKED AT AS ONE!

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

coppers = $120
crewneck = $30

pimp.gif

When you find a fitted post pics wanna see what you come up with
wink.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

coppers = $120
crewneck = $30

pimp.gif

i think rico came up with the "player" price and i LOVE it no %$#% lol..... but i want that fitted from myshirts
indifferent.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RetroMan23

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by ph8

good lookin out for them coppers bigj505
glad u got them.
Post office managed to deliver my 2nd pair for me to the wrong address
mad.gif
^whats going to happen now ? you gonna get you money back or what ?
1. called usps to figure out where the hell my shoes got delivered to
2. wait to hear back from dude that shipped the shoes to verify he shipped to the right address
3. if he shipped to the wrong address... im going over there to get my damn shoes if not, i have to hear back from usps about my claim
4. take the L

friend that work in HOHMD told me they recieved a total of 1000 pairs of copper there. and they have around 500 left still lmao

does anyone know if any stores still have the copper crew in a 3x or 4x?

all help is appreciated

Originally Posted by ph8

glad u got them.
mad.gif
2. wait to hear back from dude that shipped the shoes to verify he shipped to the right address
3. if he shipped to the wrong address... im going over there to get my damn shoes if not, i have to hear back from usps about my claim
4. take the L

Oh We Getting These Shoes Back My Dude... There Will Be NO L's Taken On This One...... I Sent 3 Pairs Of Foams Out That Day (One Pair Royals) And The Other 2 Have Been Confirmed As Delivered To The Correct Address..... I KNOW I Sent These To The Address You Texted Me....... I'ma Call Over To Your Post First Thing In The AM And Get To The Bottom Of This Nonesense
smh.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by ph8

glad u got them.
mad.gif
4. take the L

Oh We Getting These Shoes Back My Dude... There Will Be NO L's Taken On This One...... I Sent 3 Pairs Of Foams Out That Day (One Pair Royals) And The Other 2 Have Been Confirmed As Delivered To The Correct Address..... I KNOW I Sent These To The Address You Texted Me....... I'ma Call Over To Your Post First Thing In The AM And Get To The Bottom Of This Nonesense
smh.gif

Damn BigJ! Hopefully that works out fellas, I know lately my post office has been eff'n up big time, smh.

thanks fellas... me and sole gonna find out more stuff tomorrow. glad im sitting on a few bucks right now just in case i feel like i need to cop another pair.

Back
Top Bottom