Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by chino73

that crewneck is kinda pricey. whats the cheapest i can cop for?
60 dollars is pricey?
$60 isn't pricey but for a NIKE crewneck and a crewneck that you will wear with ONE shoe (unless you have penny 2 coppers
grin.gif
) it is a bit pricey.
mad.gif
I couldn't cop for $30.

Nike please put these up on the site
nerd.gif

for th

Originally Posted by jer23

Originally Posted by jer23

i found a store in new england that's got them for retail. unfortunately, i'm in FL, but they're holding a sz12 for me. if anyone would be willing to pick those up for me, i'd tell them where to go and they could pick up their size and however many more they want...
so, on the 17th 617jordanhead replied 'Im in boston i could do that where is the spot', and he said he'd pick them up for me.
3 days later and NOTHING.  My pair had been picked up, but every attempt that I made to contact Lewis was met with a stone wall.  seriously, i'd rather have someone come out and say 'yeah, i burned you, now you know not to trust strangers' than simply blow me off.   and the kicker is that when i contacted him from another email address regarding a pair of foams that he had on craigslist he replied in minutes...seriously, not cool.
i still don't have my 12s and i'm none to happy about it. 

indifferent.gif

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS?
.......... I Have Made NUMEROUS Attempts To Make Contact With You Jer23 As I Currently Am Holding Onto A $175 Paypal Payment From This Member Accused Of Scamming You "617JordanHead" ...... After Reading This, I've Decided I Will Be Holding Onto This Payment Until 617JordanHead Can Verify That He Has Indeed Shipped Off The Size 12 Pair Of Coppers To Jer23, And Jer23 Can Verify That They Have Arrived ..... It Disgusts Me "Lewis" To See People Take Advantage Of Others In This Community, And When At All Possible, I Do What I Can To Help Out My Fellow NT'rs In Need Of A Hand........ If You Want Your Loot Back 617Jordanhead, I Would Bring Some Clarity To These Accusations ASAP
wink.gif
...... Until Then, Consider Your $175 In Safe Holding As Collateral For You To Do The Right Thing
wink.gif

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

who cares??????
only counts if he likes it
some of yall sound dumb lol
Did you read my reply? I guess not...

s dubl wrote:
Random dude #1: hey...let me see the tag on your shirt..

Random dude #2: for what son?

Random dude #1: I just wanna check somethin..

Random dude #2: whateva man..look

Random dude #1: lmao lol haha rofl haha...you wearin Sean John haha haha

Random dude #2: word...smh * walks away with head down in shame.
Sad, but true.. that's a typical NYC conversation.. betta not get caught slipping lol
laugh.gif

I think we have enough crap with foam on it, including boots... Just keep you fingers crossed foams dont get outlandish colorways

Originally Posted by ninjahood

that crewneck is kinda pricey. whats the cheapest i can cop for?
60 dollars is pricey?
yessir, for a nike sweater. a polo sweater, no. a nike one, yea.

but a polo sweater for 60 cash is on sale...regular price is often well over 100...if your reasoning is quality, then i take it you haven't put on a NSW sweater

nyc heads --- did anybody hear that the coppers are restocked all sizes at house of hoops, footlocker on 34th street and fordham road footlocker???

i got em already, but im hearing whispers that all 3 of those spots got em and theyre just sitting there.

Back
Top Bottom