copper foamposites :: thanks wale

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Gimekix

Bmore had just as big of hand as putting these shoes on the map and making them famous as DC...

And to not give Bmore it's proper credit is a %+#%$%$ travesty...as always

I aint surprised tho..

Not one bit..

smh.gif
I never said that Bmore had nothin to do with makin the foams famous. I was just sayin DC made um famous for me. 
Plus my choices of hats were NY, Boston, or Washington and you will never see a NY or Boston hat on my head.
Calm down cuz everyone knows n!&&@s in Bmore have been wearin foams since 97.

I'm not gonna go back n forth beefing over my post. I will admit I shouldn't have put the store in there, but I was just tryna help out anybody tht may have had to work Saturday morning and wouldn't have been able to get to the stores. With tht being said a simple pm in my inbox would've sufficed.

I'm cool as a cucumber homie...
laugh.gif

And don't gimme that BS about errybody know..

Cuz they damn sure didn't when I 1st started posting here...

Damn this forum has changed..
laugh.gif

I aint mad..

But you damn sure didn't make that known either

These dude can tell you 1st hand..

I've chilled on spazzing

And supadupawhatever

I SAY THE *!*% I WANT ABOUT WHAT I WANT...

YOU MAD?

Deal wit that *@!@..

You started been here since 07 and you just started posting?

*!*% outta here...

YOU NEW..

And this isn't my OG name homie..I got banned..

And no one wants to see anybody get fired

Thus why ##!!!* say chill on putting *@!@ out there..

You should be more concerned about what come out your mouth in regard to spots and such..

"Yo they dropped early at *insert major chain* but they chargin 250"

That there can get all them ##!!!* fired...
smh.gif

No one is knocking the hustle..def not me of all people..

Just use discretion

Plain and simple

Till the next shoe release folk

Dev said all I woulda said to dude, no point in repeating it. And my dude we know who is who and who is new in this forum and we aint seen no parts of you before this thread, therefore you new round here

I'm cool as a cucumber homie...
laugh.gif

And don't gimme that BS about errybody know..

Cuz they damn sure didn't when I 1st started posting here...

Damn this forum has changed..
laugh.gif

I aint mad..

But you damn sure didn't make that known either

These dude can tell you 1st hand..

I've chilled on spazzing

And supadupawhatever

I SAY THE *!*% I WANT ABOUT WHAT I WANT...

YOU MAD?

Deal wit that *@!@..

You started been here since 07 and you just started posting?

*!*% outta here...

YOU NEW..

And this isn't my OG name homie..I got banned..

And no one wants to see anybody get fired

Thus why ##!!!* say chill on putting *@!@ out there..

You should be more concerned about what come out your mouth in regard to spots and such..

"Yo they dropped early at *insert major chain* but they chargin 250"

That there can get all them ##!!!* fired...
smh.gif

No one is knocking the hustle..def not me of all people..

Just use discretion

Plain and simple

Till the next shoe release folk

Yo i agreed with yu about putting name on here and im not mad homie...Its all good

eyes of hazel wrote:

Anyone FROM bmore going to Security mall gets a
laugh.gif
from me anyway.  "Outside" stores in E. Bmore were *hears crickets* as usual.  Cleaned up for them boys in Japan...

i def agree with the security thing. i only went up there because not all spots got their shipments and stores werent answering their phones the day before
laugh.gif

i did only call DTLRs for some reason tho. guess its because i know they generally get more inventory of foams than FTL and crew.

then again, i def didnt stay too long esp after i saw the tragedy going on in there.
roll.gif

Safe to say, there's 2 out of 3 b-more households with the copper's, as much as I love this colorway the hypebeasts killed it for me. I'll come around though.

Real rap

Resellers are gon have hell selling these for 300

laugh.gif
which sucks, any places still have these in the area? 10.5-11 please 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 no resell prices either....

Originally Posted by Marqmouse

Safe to say, there's 2 out of 3 b-more households with the copper's, as much as I love this colorway the hypebeasts killed it for me. I'll come around though.

Same with DC PG...

Just stock yours till summer or next winter break em' out and nobody will have em' on if your worried bout that.

ME...It's cool if everyone does have em on tho...it's a hot shoe and I rock what I like.

Originally Posted by Marqmouse

Dumb reason to stop liking a shoe....

smh.gif

saw these and the VI's in person finally..... not regrets on passing up both! Copped a refurb MacBook instead. I need a lawnmower so unless the shoes punches me in my face im passing

well damn
laugh.gif
...anyways I passed...look great but can't see myself wearing them....eggplants though!

Tyson's Corner Footlocker still had sizes left. ended up with a size 10.. lookin to trade for a 10.5 if anyone could help.

i think bmore got ran thru tho. anyone seen a 10 around bmore? trying to help a friend out.

Back
Top Bottom