CORGI SHOE's stash (world's largest private collection) for sale piece by piece

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

Buy this man's stuff, he has sneakers for days, If you owned it years ago and want another pair chances are you will find it. Good looking on those huaraches!
D, thanks for the plug. Best luck on the baseball totals. Lemme know what else you see. Also get at me about your sig. I gotta captian up for my girl and maybe work something out for you on several different levels.
Them huaraches went out yesterday. Aint no one else gonna have em. Like i say the common that we all pass on become the uncommon. The ultra limited only 200 pairs means 5000 heads gonna have em on their feet. You do the math, Dont fall into the numbers hype unless the shoe is numbered individually. All this "rumored to so and so pairs " is pulling the wool over all yous alls eyes. Dont be a sheep. D, this got nothing to do with you. Just piggybacking a rant on a compliment to you sir.

Def man, you nailed it on the head. Buy what you personally like, not what is being hyped or the must have item of the season. Nikes are just my casual sneakers because despite their quality I feel for the most part they have some of the better designs. When it comes to running It's all new balances for me, however I do play basketball in the Jordan xiv (zoom air is so close to the ground and so comfy and light). I haven't like a jordan that has come out since the xiv sans the xvi and xvii lows. I took a loss with lincecum and the giants today but I hit 2 4 team parlays yesterday each for over a thousand so Im up for the week which is all that matters. I will definitely hook you up with the sig, I won't even take a percent out you can get my discount (50%). Take care, and oh yeah BUY THIS MANS STUFF!
thats what im talking about. some honesty. like what you like. buy what you wanna buy. Happy labor day/ Thanks for the plug

if you miss a shoe dont blame me. Im sorry but i cant email you when or if i find a shoe. I would never have the time or memory to do so. Best bet is to checkthe blog or follow the twitter with my instant new shoe updates on the blog
twitter.com/corgishoe

also like to say hello to jay jones. One of these days my friend we'll link up. Like we been talking about since 2003!

Jwdanklefs, going to see gj, oct 11 in LA, 12th in LA , the 13th in san fran, and then the 17th and 18th in boston and possibly the following week in NY.I'll let beck and the boys you say hello!!!
Brand New is supporting them and im good with them so it should be great great times.

Originally Posted by TheIncredibleJC

Corgi you gonna be posting anymore shoes in a 14? Price info on the charcoal and obsidian pairs of air max 95s!
yes sir have a few random 14s. Feel free to email me directloy at [email protected] todiscuss pricing since NT graciously allows me to pimp my free blog enough already in this forum (thansk mods again sincerely) . So just hit me on email. Followmy twitter.....twitter.com/corgishoe for all new shoe updates or just general sports talk and shoe gum flappin

Originally Posted by TheIncredibleJC

Corgi you gonna be posting anymore shoes in a 14? Price info on the charcoal and obsidian pairs of air max 95s!
yes sir have a few random 14s. Feel free to email me directloy at [email protected] todiscuss pricing since NT graciously allows me to pimp my free blog enough already in this forum (thansk mods again sincerely) . So just hit me on email. Followmy twitter.....twitter.com/corgishoe for all new shoe updates or just general sports talk and shoe gum flappin

Jwdanklefs, going to see gj, oct 11 in LA, 12th in LA , the 13th in san fran, and then the 17th and 18th in boston and possibly the following week in NY. I'll let beck and the boys you say hello!!!
Brand New is supporting them and im good with them so it should be great great times.
I c u Corgi!!!! You lucky bastad!!! lol Cant wait to hear the stories...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i'll fill u in. Let you know what the boys are wearing on their feet. You been good? weather still hot in SA.

YO! I'll be at the SF glassJAw show as well!! It's about !$%+#!+ time that I can see them perform again... can't wait.

Originally Posted by dbao

YO! I'll be at the SF glassJAw show as well!! It's about !$%+#!+ time that I can see them perform again... can't wait.
sweeett> ill be at the two down here, then the SF show then flying to boston to see them and my boys brand new at HOB Boston two consecutivenights then possibly to new york the next week.
Hopefully Hargaugh has your boys ready. How bout your hated ones CAL just looking BCS quality this year!!

on a side note. i just put up a terminator. most of you could care less. Not a popular shoe amongst todays crowd. in my opinion it is one of theeeee mostsignificant nike shoes ever. Think of what it evolved from, who nike placed it on, and what it evolved into.....
comments? hate? anything? crickets...crickets....

on a side note. i just put up a terminator. most of you could care less. Not a popular shoe amongst todays crowd. in my opinion it is one of theeeee most significant nike shoes ever. Think of what it evolved from, who nike placed it on, and what it evolved into.....
comments? hate? anything? crickets...crickets....
If I am correct the Terminator was a spinoff of the dunk and the Reebok BB5600. It was marketed specifically for the Georgetown Hoyas and someeven had HOYAS on the heal instead of NIKE. I'm not sure, but I think it evolved into the Jordan 1, Big Nike and then possibly the Court Fource. Correct meif I am wrong.... Awesome show Corgi. I was lucky enough to pick up a pair of 03s for super cheap last year. Love the quality of materials, colorway andPHATASS laces... lol They look nice sittin next to that pair of Georgetown dunks you sold me too... haha

^ Haha, that's a dope comparison right there.

I think that the problem is that for me personally, the dunk high silhouette is my favorite of all time... so the differences in the Terminator kinda put meoff a bit. The design of the shoe in general is nice though (kinda wish the Big Nike didn't come out because it kinda steals some of the Terminator'sthunder with the Nike on the back), but it just doesn't quite have the effect on me as the dunk high does. I may have to break the norm for myself thoughand pick up a pair... we'll see.

To Corgi, haha hopefully man. I almost thought we were going to beat Wake Forest last week, but in true Stanford Football fashion we gave it up in the 4th...sigh.

HEy i am doing the same thing

getting ride of alot if not most of my collection

if you a size 8.5 or 9 look below for more information

good to see some follow up on this thread,. im back from vacation and will resume updates. its about time.

dbao and jwdanklefs, appreciate the contributions. I gotta get a good reply in regards to both your posts when i get a second to think.
160jordansdeep...come on man, only i can pimp my own site in my own thread. Start yoru own or atleast pretend to contribute besides saying "hey im sellingmy shoes too..." I mean you have 20 million posts so they all cant be that blatantly lame. you're better than that.

posted two of teh same shoe in one day. Random how simetimes it happens that way. Hows everyone doing.
Got a great pair of solebox new balance 1500s. They are gonna be my pic for shoe of the year in sneaker freaker. I'd be a bit of a homer if i put thehundreds johnson low and my reasons for liking them would go way above 99.9% of your heads. If you ever heard of "skippers" or "bus shoes"then you'd know and they would be near and dear to your heart too!. have a great eve NT. Be a free thinker. Its so dangerous to the fragile shoe community.Lets get a complete reset of it all.

jake, its the truth. I was yound and dumb. She was a bum anyways. I wore em once and now im in that awkward i did really wear themonce but everyone says thatso now it really is up to the buyer to beleive me. But i dont clean my shoes, dont use a good camera, and dont use good lighting. They are whatthey are andalways look better in person. But im glad someone got that little remark in there.

atleast i didnt match it with some velour jumpsuit or whatever was relevant back in those times.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

That almost makes me want to buy them just so I can say I have some Captain Up Carolinas!!!
laugh.gif

...that was hilarious to read tho corgi. btw....those womens XI's in a 14 have given me hope that u may have the citrus XI's in that size.
pray.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

That almost makes me want to buy them just so I can say I have some Captain Up Carolinas!!!
laugh.gif

...that was hilarious to read tho corgi. btw....those womens XI's in a 14 have given me hope that u may have the citrus XI's in that size.
pray.gif

sorry to burst your bubble but sz 12 was the biggest i ever got the citrus 11 lows. Could never find them bigger. I should have ordered them from ebay whenthey routinely carried womens jordans up to size 15. But these sz 14 11 lows are quite an oddity. Whether you like em or not and yes they are pink i only know1 other person who has a pair still. And i'd bet we may be the only 2 people that have a deadstock pair if he still has his.
Its always nice to bring a little levity to this shoe thing that so many people take so seriously.

Back
Top Bottom