CORGI SHOE's stash (world's largest private collection) for sale piece by piece

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

^ Why would you ask such a thing on a forum????

jake appreciate the backing bro but you know me. Ill shoot it about anything. Im not embarassed or ashamed. I dont need a gun or a dog. Im not scared!!!
but again a sincere appreciation for your comment.

Originally Posted by dbao

^ LOL

But damn, Philip Lumbang's portrait of Bubba and El-A is DOPE... I actually saw some of his graff in NYC last week when I was there for a day, pretty surprised to run into it. Neckface also had a TON of tags up...
phil is a dope artist. He has some huge things coming up in san fran with giant robot or kid robot and tghen to LA again and then NY. Dont sleepon this dude. And most of all he was humbled i asked him to do such a piece and was excited because he never had do0ne anything like it. Dropped it off to mein person, shook my hand and thanked me! He's first class and you all who like to collect art should look into him now because just like crayola, kaws,neckface, etc etc have become what they have become, he will too.

Nice... congrats Corgster!!! lol How was GJ? I didnt hear back, you better have gotten something signed for me!!!!

jake, sorry been very backed up on emails (aka very lazy). Come on man i cant fan out like that and get an autograph. i'll email them and do it that way.Much more comfortable for all parties. Ya know.
Ya man jordan takes care of me as does nike, adidas, nike sb, converse plugs me crazy, and of course DVS, Lakai, black label, etc etc...
U know whats strange, new balance really doesnt. Not like i am entitled to anything but you'd figure right........

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

jake, sorry been very backed up on emails (aka very lazy). Come on man i cant fan out like that and get an autograph. i'll email them and do it that way. Much more comfortable for all parties. Ya know.
Ya man jordan takes care of me as does nike, adidas, nike sb, converse plugs me crazy, and of course DVS, Lakai, black label, etc etc...
U know whats strange, new balance really doesnt. Not like i am entitled to anything but you'd figure right........
I know man!!! Thats all you wear and I think its time for a new pair... lol

pimp.gif

thanks for the knowledge

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Corgi!!! What up!

Bump for you Sir!

Hope your trip went well.

Hit me up when you get a chance.
a, sorry been pretty busy(and pretty lazy!!!) to get back on the emails. The ones where i have to put thought into always just sit and i lag onem. Trip went well. Thanks for asking, thanks for the bump, and im glad you are doing things how u do them. It pays off no matter what and opens a lot ofoptions for you down the line.

jake, sorry been very backed up on emails (aka very lazy). Come on man i cant fan out like that and get an autograph. i'll email them and do it that way. Much more comfortable for all parties. Ya know.
im tellin ya new balance doesnt take note of me. And i run too. I just saw a pair of 1224s on sale at big 5 or some black friday sale. Im runningin 1220s!!! i didnt even know they made a 21, 22, 23, and 24! im not omplainin and am fortunate to get what i get. I also like to wear the hundreds low shoesand the converse skate program shoes are incredible. But new balance is still near and dear to my heart. I have officially retired my 990s that i have as mybanner on my blog for sanitary reasons. They still have life in em but i needto let them breath for a while. So they will come back with a #45 painted on theback!!! and i havent found another pair yet. I run in my 1220s. I refuse to wear my 496 that i've had since 1995 out of respect for them being the greatestshoe ever made, and havent found another one of them yet. And i was going to wear those 999s but someone bought them off me. So now im either im hundredsjohnson mid or lows or DVS or %@%!$/jack purcells. I dont think adidas likes me anymore. Nike still does! I have your email. Another problem is i work off ablackberry 99% of the time so answering a thoughtful email can get a bit long on the phone. A paragraph seems like pages and pages. Anyways hope all is well inSA.

im tellin ya new balance doesnt take note of me. And i run too. I just saw a pair of 1224s on sale at big 5 or some black friday sale. Im running in 1220s!!! i didnt even know they made a 21, 22, 23, and 24! im not omplainin and am fortunate to get what i get. I also like to wear the hundreds low shoes and the converse skate program shoes are incredible. But new balance is still near and dear to my heart. I have officially retired my 990s that i have as my banner on my blog for sanitary reasons. They still have life in em but i needto let them breath for a while. So they will come back with a #45 painted on the back!!! and i havent found another pair yet. I run in my 1220s. I refuse to wear my 496 that i've had since 1995 out of respect for them being the greatest shoe ever made, and havent found another one of them yet. And i was going to wear those 999s but someone bought them off me. So now im either im hundreds johnson mid or lows or DVS or %@%!$/jack purcells. I dont think adidas likes me anymore. Nike still does! I have your email. Another problem is i work off a blackberry 99% of the time so answering a thoughtful email can get a bit long on the phone. A paragraph seems like pages and pages. Anyways hope all is well in SA.
what up corgi...you ever get those solebox 1500s??
prolly the best pickup of the year for me
smokin.gif

brickSB, are you talking the green grey black ones? Of course i had a pair sent to me. Not through new balance but a friend who thinks im of importance. Itsnice to know people overseas especially for Parra and Solebox stuff along with clot etc etc. I was gonna submit the Solebox 1500s as my shoe of the year forsneaker freakers annual review but as usual i didnt do it. To be honest after passing onlast years and looking who they pick i really didnt want to beassociated with some of those culture vultures they put in the magazine as "shoe celebs/shoe gods". But yea man they are a **** shoe. Even betterwhen they just arrive in the mail. Not braggin just sayin.
How u been? Have you been looking at AM's auctions. I am happy for his charity but to be honest and selfish it does a lot for me too because it gives me areal nice persepctive of what the same shoes sell for. But thats neither here nor there. Im just glad that his shoes can be showcased. The best page so far ispage 11 unless they addeed more but it has all his re-issue converse weapons. We both loved that shoe.

also, i would like to humbly as a lot of you for a favor. Please help me get the word out about my blog. I know its a small free wordpress thing and im theunderdog but everyday i get an email or two saying i had no idea you were selling your shoes or who are you. I dont care if no one knows who i am, as long asthey know im legit. But i been listing for a year now and people still have no clue. SO if any of you can spread the word via your blogs or twitter or word ofmouth id greatly appreciat it. I refuse to go on ISS because steve is the #1 culture vulture out there. So i count on NT for most of my support. But i reallyonly post in the sneaker showcase threads so i limit myself too. But again any help would be appreciated. I just wanna sell these damn shoes, And its gonnatake another 2+ years at this snail rate that i go. But i refuse to do a firesale or give people who wouldnt piss on me if i was on fire the deal of alifetime. Thanks to you all who contribute in this thread. Bump it or just add a comment. Its like a renegade thread because truly im just pimping my shoes andrunning my mouth. But NT has graciously allowed me to and i thank the mods and staff for that. But this thread can be used to talk about anything. Shoes,sports, prison, substance use/abuse, girl troubles, and dogs or anything for that matter. I am brutally honest but try to use as much tact as possible. Thanksagain NT

Corgi, what's up man...
Not that it means that much, but I try and direct people to your blog and sales, every chance it get.. I'll gladly put a link to your blog the next time Iupdate mine. I've been a bit blog lazy myself, but I figured nobody reads it that much anyway..lol..
You know I love reading your posts, homie.. and I couldn't agree more, on the "give people who wouldnt piss on me if i was on fire the deal of alifetime" comment... I guess from dealing with people all day, everyday, for my "real job", it seems that the majority of people are out for adeal.. cut and dry.. There's nothing worse than somebody trying to beat me down on a price, wearing brand spankin' new EVERYTHING, and then pay me inhundreds. It's definitely a 'take whatever you can, and give nothing back' type of scenario these days. That's why I love my dogs.
Hope all is well, homie.. all the best to you and yours for the holidays.

Originally Posted by brickSB

im tellin ya new balance doesnt take note of me. And i run too. I just saw a pair of 1224s on sale at big 5 or some black friday sale. Im running in 1220s!!! i didnt even know they made a 21, 22, 23, and 24! im not omplainin and am fortunate to get what i get. I also like to wear the hundreds low shoes and the converse skate program shoes are incredible. But new balance is still near and dear to my heart. I have officially retired my 990s that i have as my banner on my blog for sanitary reasons. They still have life in em but i needto let them breath for a while. So they will come back with a #45 painted on the back!!! and i havent found another pair yet. I run in my 1220s. I refuse to wear my 496 that i've had since 1995 out of respect for them being the greatest shoe ever made, and havent found another one of them yet. And i was going to wear those 999s but someone bought them off me. So now im either im hundreds johnson mid or lows or DVS or %@%!$/jack purcells. I dont think adidas likes me anymore. Nike still does! I have your email. Another problem is i work off a blackberry 99% of the time so answering a thoughtful email can get a bit long on the phone. A paragraph seems like pages and pages. Anyways hope all is well in SA.
smokin.gif

Pick-up of my year as well, as far as new releases go.
Gotta agree! Picked-up both pairs. Hikmet is one very cool dude. Owe him for that one.

Corgi, as always, best of luck with the sales. I'm tellin anyone who will listen about your blog. Stunning shoes and a pleasure to deal with.
Talk to you soon.

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

Corgi, what's up man...
Not that it means that much, but I try and direct people to your blog and sales, every chance it get.. I'll gladly put a link to your blog the next time I update mine. I've been a bit blog lazy myself, but I figured nobody reads it that much anyway..lol..
You know I love reading your posts, homie.. and I couldn't agree more, on the "give people who wouldnt piss on me if i was on fire the deal of a lifetime" comment... I guess from dealing with people all day, everyday, for my "real job", it seems that the majority of people are out for a deal.. cut and dry.. There's nothing worse than somebody trying to beat me down on a price, wearing brand spankin' new EVERYTHING, and then pay me in hundreds. It's definitely a 'take whatever you can, and give nothing back' type of scenario these days. That's why I love my dogs.
Hope all is well, homie.. all the best to you and yours for the holidays.
cb, whats good sir. NT i officially will ballwash this dude. He is stand up, a man of many trades and excellent taste. And a very knowledgeableman concerning shoes and many things in life. Jesus i need the shamwow for that scrubbing huh?!?! Thanks for the support man. Its like a grassroots saleseffort. Theres others who are trying to sell their stuff and i encourage them to set up a free blog like me and sell your stuff but be aware of what it brings.You get the good, with A LOT OF BAD. But always be polite, respectful, and thankful that someone looked at your sire and made an offer. I'd say the worstthing is that there are some people even on NT who think just because i paid a certain amount for a shoe that entitles them to a bargain deal when if the roleswere reversed they would max the price out like im on RICO charges in front of the federal government. I dont owe anyone anything, save for a very select few.And none of you owe me anything. I dont ask you for favors so why would you want me to hook you up? I do hook you up. I give you legit hard to find shoes atfair price. Dont get mad at me because i have all these old shoes to sell. You could have bought them at that price too. And lastly, if i paid $20 for a shoeand you offer to pay me $200 what do you want me to say? "No thanks please just give me $40".
"sneakerheads" are an interesting breed. They are like the hipsters of all the rest of us "shoe geeks". They feel entitled and usuallymommy and daddy enable that privledged mentality. I know everyone wants a deal but who are you to me that i am going to give you a deal of a lifetime? what doi owe you? Who are you? and vice versa you dont owe me anything? if i want something from you i can either buy it or not. But for some reason people think imsome patsy who just happend to have a couple thousand pairs of shoes and have no clue what they are worth. Now truth be told i really dont, but its easy tofind out what they go for because you all put your stuff for sale and overinflate the prices so much that i can undercut the market and still do very well.Again i dont set prices. You all do.
And cb, i know how it is in the business you are in. Everyone wants to be "hooked up". Atleast shake my hand or say hello before you chizzle me. Idont think its generational i think its the fact that people think for some reason they are entitled because they have disposabkle income to spend. So thatmeans they deserve to be "hooked up" . All you deserve is to spend your money. And in my opinion you deserve a humble yes or a respectful"no" but nothing more than that. And people take it so personally. It amazes me. I get countless emails daily "you paid retail for the shoe (ifthey only knew what i really paid they'd cry even more) and you want to charge me XXXX. Come on man hook it up". Hook what up? A shoe you haveovervalued and want because of hype or personal style. Either way its a shoe you want. If you can get it for less by all means do so. If you cant and im theonly game in twon then lets dialogue and make it a fair deal for both you and i. All i want is for people to check out the blog and buy shoes if they want. Andi aim for repeat custies. Because people see how i am professional and very detail oriented. I look at the prices many people try to sell their shoes for andthey have some damn nerve trying to come at me with a low ball sob story when you are out there cheating and raping people on price. My favorite question toask is "would you sell me that shoe for that price?" if so i am paypal ready because i'll buy as many pairs as you have at that price..
Lastly, i just think if anything look at the blog just to see what was out there. Its all about memories and knowledge
CB, sorry for the rant. Thanks for the support. Stay true to yourself but i dont need to tell someone like u that. You know better and how to act and beenthrough it.
People, your ways will catch up with you. If it dont come out in the wash it will come out in the rinse.

Buy this Dude Shoes! I dealt with this you this summer(SB Air Trainer 1 size 13) and you are a polite stand up guy. I check it everyday just waiting on someAir Maxes, or some Vintage Basketball Nikes(sz 12). I'm spreading the word homie!

My man Corgi, you know the game all to well...

U caught me slipping recently and got me in check... lol

Now I'm playin ping pong in my head trying to make a decision... Ill hit u up in a few... Be well homie...

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Originally Posted by brickSB

smokin.gif

Pick-up of my year as well, as far as new releases go.
Gotta agree! Picked-up both pairs. Hikmet is one very cool dude. Owe him for that one.

Corgi, as always, best of luck with the sales. I'm tellin anyone who will listen about your blog. Stunning shoes and a pleasure to deal with.
Talk to you soon.
i have never met/emailed hikmet. He seems like a cool dude. Thanks for the support. I respect how you go about your passion for shoes. But thenagain anyone with passion i respect. Moreso honesty.

I just wanted to drop in and say that i think its pretty solid of the mods to let this thread live. They could have easily shut it down long ago, and wouldhave been well within their rights, but they havent.

Anyway, good luck with the sales Corgi. Ive been selling some of my "collection" on ebay lately and the fees are raping me weekly. Its good to seesome people buck the system and not get taken by eBay's ridiculous fees. I just dont have the patience, so kudos to you sir.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

I just wanted to drop in and say that i think its pretty solid of the mods to let this thread live. They could have easily shut it down long ago, and would have been well within their rights, but they havent.

Anyway, good luck with the sales Corgi. Ive been selling some of my "collection" on ebay lately and the fees are raping me weekly. Its good to see some people buck the system and not get taken by eBay's ridiculous fees. I just dont have the patience, so kudos to you sir.
the mods could shut it down. If they wanted but why? im not on some kiddie forum post banging trying to just cause chaos and insult people. .Thats what the mods should be looking for. Or blatant selling. Im just talking about my shoes, not selling through the thread, and it seems to be going wellwith 18 pages now considering what it is and there has been positive contributions even when people disagree. eGay is ridiculous. And to be honest sellingthrough sneaker forums can be a disaster because of so many frauds and fakes out there. I have built a solid reputation. So i have been able to do what i havedone. Its not easy to have a lot of stock in varying sizes and years. U have to be pretty weird to have what i have. Weird but fortunate.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

I just wanted to drop in and say that i think its pretty solid of the mods to let this thread live. They could have easily shut it down long ago, and would have been well within their rights, but they havent.

Anyway, good luck with the sales Corgi. Ive been selling some of my "collection" on ebay lately and the fees are raping me weekly. Its good to see some people buck the system and not get taken by eBay's ridiculous fees. I just dont have the patience, so kudos to you sir.
the mods could shut it down. If they wanted but why? im not on some kiddie forum post banging trying to just cause chaos and insult people. . Thats what the mods should be looking for. Or blatant selling. Im just talking about my shoes, not selling through the thread, and it seems to be going well with 18 pages now considering what it is and there has been positive contributions even when people disagree. eGay is ridiculous. And to be honest selling through sneaker forums can be a disaster because of so many frauds and fakes out there. I have built a solid reputation. So i have been able to do what i have done. Its not easy to have a lot of stock in varying sizes and years. U have to be pretty weird to have what i have. Weird but fortunate.

Well said, sir.. And thanks for the comments/compliments above.. it has tremendous meaning coming from you, real talk.
I've been seriously considering selling A LOT of stuff lately.. I know I've been saying that for years now, but honestly, I don't need 6 of this or5 of that.. maybe 2, MAYBE 3, of my absolute favorites, and that's plenty. I'd love to get down to just a few hundred, and I'll be good forYEARS...
I mean, what's the REAL point of being, I dunno, say, 35-40 years old, with 3,000 pairs of sneaks? so some kids on the interweb can see it and e-strokeyou? no thanks.. I mean, yeah, it's cool to get the hard to obtain stuff, and put up some pics every so often, but honestly, you (collectively) get alittle jaded after a while.. I know you understand what I mean, homie.
I remember seeing those Curry AM1's years ago, when they first dropped overseas.. I think I was in Japan, and HAD to have them, thinking they would NEVERmake it on these shores.. ha.. let alone the outlets for $20-$30... like you said, though.. it all evens out..
Enough of the thread hijack.. ha.. All the best, brotha...

Back
Top Bottom