CORGI SHOE's stash (world's largest private collection) for sale piece by piece

Originally Posted by flappy188

pics of you???
im pretty unassuming especially with whats on my feet. Usually im in jordan gear or hundreds. Go figure why? Both supply me for free!

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Unbelievable stuff, great job and great attitud. With this while process, very refreshing. I was hoping to see a pair of OG furys, but no luck. Places like this are the only way to find something like that anymore, oh well. I think your site will keep me busy this afternoon at work

i do have a few fury's. I remember one of them which i have two pairs of was a fairly limited release in collaboration with an artist or designer in 2002 or 2003. Not sure. When i find em, i'll be sure to put em up for you sir.

How much those Eminem 4s sell for?
nerd.gif

Anyways, I definitely gotta get some of that size 12-13 heat.

Originally Posted by RETALETHERAPY

Anything in a 10?

on the right hand side on the blog you can use the style or specific size category index and i have about 2000 left to list.

Hey Drew, just dropping in to give you a bump! I hope all is well man, continued success with moving that mountain of kicks!

Jay Jones
"Dependable Jay"

Originally Posted by 35KD

How much those Eminem 4s sell for?
nerd.gif

Anyways, I definitely gotta get some of that size 12-13 heat.
a very interesting. A DJ AM memorial auction sold a pair. That was my base price and prices quickly escalalted.
Your huskies are lookin good with Locker returning. Im not a big Sark fan as far as calling plays but he does bring an energy to the program that was desparately needed.
About 2000 pairs to still be posted. That snickers commercial was true>>>its gonna be a while.
thanks for the support and checking the blog and twitter

Originally Posted by Jay Jones

Hey Drew, just dropping in to give you a bump! I hope all is well man, continued success with moving that mountain of kicks!

Jay Jones
"Dependable Jay"
jay, my best wishes to you likewise. I know everyone fawns over jays collection and deservedly so but he's a better person than shoe enthusiast. We gotta finally do that lunch we've been talking about since what.....2002!! The mountan is stall very tall. I've been at it for a year + and still am at the bottom. But all i have is time and a bunch of shoes most didnt want back then.

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

yo coorgi where do you have prices of the shoes...

no prices. I like to communicate and figure a deal rather than list super inflated buy it now prices. Lets say "buy it now $240" but you only wanna spend $220. Well you may never email me even though im sure qwe can work something out that works for both parties. Also, a lot of the shoes i have are unique. Not rare but rare because most if not all didnt save a pair or twio and bever bought a pair or two of that GR release because they were either not involved with shoes, or were interested in other styles at the time. So its really tough to set a price. Lastly, offers are subjective and the best way to get a deal done where both you and i are happy is to communicate and see where each others mindset is at.

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

What's up homie.. Glad to see everything is still moving right along!
All the best!
B

B, thanks for dropping in. Hope all is well with you and the fam. keep up the passion you have. Its spreads

Thanks for those 3M Dunks, man!! I'm following you on Twitter, I'll definitely buy from you again.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Thanks for those 3M Dunks, man!! I'm following you on Twitter, I'll definitely buy from you again.
enjoy them. great shoe

Whats up Corgi? I would love to have a pair of those pythons as well. I did pick up a nice lil gem that Jake is working on restoring as we speak...

Have another beautiful pair in route from this man right now. Buy his stuff people! A pleasure to deal with!
Thank you Sir!

and you know I got you on those Pythons.

-Andrew-

Originally Posted by ucasta

Whats up Corgi? I would love to have a pair of those pythons as well. I did pick up a nice lil gem that Jake is working on restoring as we speak...
im definitely on the hunt for the pythons. Cleveland222 has a few leads for me and some others are looking. Jake is quite the tradesman. Hot or cold, deadstock, or worn, he can do it all!

I am that Frog Prince... I make some mediocre kicks look like a million schmackaroos with a lil elbow grease... lol

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

I am that Frog Prince... I make some mediocre kicks look like a million schmackaroos with a lil elbow grease... lol

classic! hows the sneaks up show coming along

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Have another beautiful pair in route from this man right now. Buy his stuff people! A pleasure to deal with!
Thank you Sir!

and you know I got you on those Pythons.

-Andrew-
andrew always my pleasure man. The emails  are good enough. The shoes are a bonus.

Back
Top Bottom