CORGI SHOE's stash (world's largest private collection) for sale piece by piece

Originally Posted by c4

^true, I purchased a pair a while ago that I didn't know the market value of, and we worked it out in a couple emails, came to a price, and he shipped them out immediately. Extremely honest, so no worries there.
Highly recommended as everyone else has said in here.
appreciate the kind words sir

Hey Corgi, just stopping by to wish you a happy new year - hope the shoes reach you soon (just hoping that the holiday mail schedule didnt slow everything downtoo much
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by rawmanjones

Corgi, your site is amazing. There should be a shoe museum or something so we sneakerheads could see this stuff in person.

no sir. I'll leave that to steve from soul collector (i spelled it correctly because he's a +$$*!%$ culture vulture) to take pics of dudes naked bythere shoes. I appreciate the kind words. If the hundreds hadnt done what they did in early 2004 i would still be unknown. But i wasnt around and agreed to itbecause i figured you all could see a glimpse at the lunacy. I think it would be an interesting coffee book. Imma take all the picks and make one for myself.Thats all i need. Its the same as having or not having the shoes. No one has ever seen all the shoes in person except me and no one ever will. But i'lltell you this, its a trip to see that many boxes at once. The site does have a dulaity to it. It is a showcase of sorts (thanks NT mods) and when its all saidand done in a few years it will be something no one else has done or will do because of the sheer volume and diversity of the collection. I love shoes so itsnot just about the swoosh. I have tons of adidas, new balance, pro keds, maybe even a pair of dada spreewells with the spinners on them!!!

yo what up corgi thanks again for those air force 2 la edition
hey if you ever get some cool grey 3 hit me up thanks in a 9-9.5

corgi... long time no speak.... wishing you a Happy New Year. and as always.... Go Gators!

Originally Posted by brickSB

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

Originally Posted by brickSB

what up corgi...hope you and your fam had a good holiday....2010 will have special things for sure!
same to you sir. Things are well and gonna be real well in 2010 and 2011 and 2012 the way its goin.
any good pick ups for you recently
wife got me the norse x nb 670 for xmas....and both pairs of the QS pattas...nothing major
nothing minor either. Every shoe you get or are fortunate to have someone give you is a 10/10. Best to you sir

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

What's up homie.. just stopping through to say Happy Holidays and bump it up!
All the best, sir!
all the best to you sir in your many ventures and more importantly family life. Give Nick a few digs just because he's never had to do anentire rib piece with a home made single needle gun!!!

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

im hesitant to email offers for a shoe lol kus for some of the shoes i dont even have a clue on how much they'd go for
offers are subjective. so i dont get mad if you offer me $1 for the eminem 4s but i will respectfully decline, thank you for the support, checking my site, give my twitter info and then maybe add a liitle extra like "if you have a pair you wanna sell me i'll take it off your hands for that price". Thing is some people dont know prices. They just see a shoe they like because they randomly got linked to that shoe on my blog and just arent into sneakers so dont have a clue. But i also get a lot of people who know every release date for the next 2 years and have 10 skillion posts on the message boards but will play dumb and lowball me. And i swear on my dogs i've had a few people offer me too mucgh for a shoe and actaully honestly told them you are paying a bit too much and knocked off $25. Again i swear that on my mom and dogs.
But the thing is my shoes are unique in that they follow a saying i have consistantly referred to. "the common become the uncommon and the uncommon become common". Meaning the limited stuff, is what everyone buys and resells or holds onto DS and resells. While the sale rack/GR stuff that no one wanted back in the day now is what people want. Any many times im the for lack of a better saying "only game in town" selling the shoe or atleast in that size thats reputable and professional.
There is nothing worse than someone who is selling shoes for outrageously high prices then treats you like they are better than you because you want the shoe and have the nerve to offer them a price lower than what they think their shoe is worth. But if the roles were reversed and you were selling they would grind u and lowball you and chizzle you for every cent. And thats what i see happening at the majority of the consignment sites and on rthe message boards. And its sad.
I just like to make both parties happy. But im patient and am not trying to do a firesale or have no clue what the value of a shoe is. When the potential buyer is honest with him/herself, then deals get done. When they are looking for a deal of a lifetime its just another "thank you but i will respectfully decline"
Bottom line is never be intimidated or hesitant to email about pricing or a shoe. Im very open and accessable and want to sell these shoes.
hmm youre right, ill keep this in mind. if i offer too low ill obviously offer more and vice versa. but ive been patiently waiting for some more sz9's to pop up. i know you have that crazy schedule
laugh.gif

ive been tyring to beat up those Michigan dunks you sold me in a 9 a while back, and barely any creases. man, these are my favorite dunks and the quality is
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
leather is nice and soft
smokin.gif
indeed, a great shoe and they certainly dont make them like they used to. Instead of $1 a shoe they spend 50 cents a shoe

Originally Posted by nwt

Hey Corgi, just stopping by to wish you a happy new year - hope the shoes reach you soon (just hoping that the holiday mail schedule didnt slow everything down too much
laugh.gif
)
nwt, same to you sir. and thanks very much again.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

any chance you got a pair of cartoon AF1s blue/grey in sz 11 somewhere in your stacks?

you never know. I guess im an oddity in that i never had any organization to my shoes or a catalog or inventory of sorts. They are just locked up safe andsound in a few different places with people who just want me to get the damn shoe boxes out of their living spaces. I truly never know what or when i willfind. Thats honestly the best part of this processm, or one of the best. Just getting a few for updates and seeing what they are. I was never one tocontinually look and open and close and admire. I just bought em. Some i never even opened. I should have always checked they were not mismates/differentsizes. That would be a burn. But i just trusted the stores which im sure will burn me a few times in this process. I wasnt around for the cartoon af1s BUTpeople left me gifts during that time or still to this day i get something in the mail thats been on hold for years.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

any chance you got a pair of cartoon AF1s blue/grey in sz 11 somewhere in your stacks?

you never know. I guess im an oddity in that i never had any organization to my shoes or a catalog or inventory of sorts. They are just locked up safe and sound in a few different places with people who just want me to get the damn shoe boxes out of their living spaces. I truly never know what or when i will find. Thats honestly the best part of this processm, or one of the best. Just getting a few for updates and seeing what they are. I was never one to continually look and open and close and admire. I just bought em. Some i never even opened. I should have always checked they were not mismates/different sizes. That would be a burn. But i just trusted the stores which im sure will burn me a few times in this process. I wasnt around for the cartoon af1s BUT people left me gifts during that time or still to this day i get something in the mail thats been on hold for years.
thanks. i'll keep checking the website and twitter for updates.

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by MiteeMark

No size 8's =[

word
theres a few. remember im a sz 12 or 13. So for me to even have an 8 is pretty interesting in itself. I'll have some womens that convert to an8, maybe a few 8.5s. I think i just put up an AM 97 sz 8. Full disclosure, 6 to 12 years ago i wasnt thinking sz 8. But i'll make note of it and see what ican do.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

yo what up corgi thanks again for those air force 2 la edition
hey if you ever get some cool grey 3 hit me up thanks in a 9-9.5
no worries sir. hope school is going well for you. Or shll i say when u start back up. It was my pleasuremetting you. Thanks again. Glad we didntgo with the DJ AM price. That price was just absurd and i could never in good conscience try and sell you the shoe for that price. Glad it worked out for usboth

Originally Posted by JMKickz

corgi... long time no speak.... wishing you a Happy New Year. and as always.... Go Gators!
how u been man. its been a while. Shoot me an email so we can talk up next years team. the "chosen one" teabow is gone and urban stepsdown. Will they keep it going

gotta say, this is an amazing collection. i just scanned through a few pages of just the shoes in my size, and it's incredible. i hope to be in touch withyou soon, once i decide on what the hell i want. haha

its just the tip of the iceberg. got ur email. shoot a reply soon. thanks for checking and supporting

Hopefully you have a few Sz 8.5-9s in that Iceberg of yours. Emailed you a few times about a few things specifically about if my memory serves me right some Air Forces and Ams.

Originally Posted by TP800

Hopefully you have a few Sz 8.5-9s in that Iceberg of yours. Emailed you a few times about a few things specifically about if my memory serves me right some Air Forces and Ams.
theres i'd say close to 2000 pairs left. Truthfully i havent made a dent. Originally i was just buying 12 and 13 which is my size but as you can see from the blog a lot of random stuff pops up. Im doin this for the next few years. slowly but surely.  Im in no rush and as much as i dont enjoy the process, in a strange way i do. i have exchanged emails with a lot of people from all over the world. Its entertaining and i've been able to build relations with many people and talk about shoes sports dogs prison and pretty much any other topic thats brought up because i'll give my honest opinion on anything. Plus i wont the lie, the money is good. What i did no one else has done. Atleast that i have seen. Theres always that dude who will be "mr 1 up" about someone having more shoes or better shoes and thats all fine and dandy. Its never been a competition, i did this for me. And i've never known anyone else to have the "type" of collection i do. I'll stand by that claim to fame. The trash you passed up was always a treasure to me. And each and every single one of you who reads this should immediately think "I have the best collection of shoes period. Because its what i wanted and i liked and i bought". Simple as that. i've been at this since nov. 08 and feel like i havent even started the selling process. I'll never be a shoe god. i always speak my mind. i will never be a "shoe celebrity". and if i wasnt selling my shoes, besides what my friends at the hundreds gave a sneak peek at back in 03, none of you would know me or know of me and if you saw me in person, you wouldnt believe im the dude with a few thousand shoes. thanks to the supporters. thanks to the people who spread the word, email, and post in this thread. this thread is for anyone and can be about anything. just like shoes. for everyone and you can like what you want. this may be my longest post without swearing so i'll clip it here. best to you all

Unbelievable stuff, great job and great attitud. With this while process, very refreshing. I was hoping to see a pair of OG furys, but no luck. Places like this are the only way to find something like that anymore, oh well. I think your site will keep me busy this afternoon at work

Back
Top Bottom