CORGI SHOE's stash (world's largest private collection) for sale piece by piece

why do retros cost more than the original. I mean substantially more. Not just 5 bucks. Even retros of retros.

asics are a dream to run in, new balance are a dream to wear,  and nikesare a dream to have,
and reebok, pro keds, adidas and converse are for dreams of good times past

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

asics are a dream to run in, new balance are a dream to wear,  and nike's are a dream to have,

Just starting to get back into running again, and I needed some proper runners so I went with New Balance 1011's.
You recommend Asics over NB for running?  I over-pronate badly so motion control is top priority.

asics are a dream to run in, new balance are a dream to wear,  and nike's are a dream to have,

how are the kayanos (sp?) i heard those are good.

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Just starting to get back into running again, and I needed some proper runners so I went with New Balance 1011's.
You recommend Asics over NB for running?  I over-pronate badly so motion control is top priority.
i got into running the last 8 months or so. I was running in new balance 990s and then 1220s. But i found some asics GT 2130 at 20 bucks a pair (they retail at 95) and they are really light and cushioned. NEw balance are sick also but the models i was running in are a bit dated and not as sleek. So im really enjoying the asics right now but i also got a pair of brooks that retail for $150 (so you know its a very good shoe if brooks is charging $150) so i'll try them next. But go with the shoe that fits best. bottom line.

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

how are the kayanos (sp?) i heard those are good.

the gel kayano is a staple to the asics running line. They must be up to the 12th version of it or so. That should tell you something right there.

Re-read this thread for a second or third time since it's inception. Follow the blog religiously hoping for something I need in a 8/8.5. Al I can do is pray.
Many wise words, conversations, and respect in this thread. The way NT should be,.

Hope all continues well Corgi.

~Lefty

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

Re-read this thread for a second or third time since it's inception. Follow the blog religiously hoping for something I need in a 8/8.5. Al I can do is pray.
Many wise words, conversations, and respect in this thread. The way NT should be,.

Hope all continues well Corgi.

~Lefty
lefty, hope all is well with you. Glad you take what u do out of this thread from all the contributors opinions. 
honestly i am not sure how many 8 and 8.5s i will have because i seldom went below a 9 but on the other hand i do know i have some 8 and 8.5s. So hopefully i can dig something out sooner than later to your taste. Thanks

Originally Posted by I3rianF

Some nice stuff!
appreciate the words. i bet you got a ton of gems too. Because you bought what you wanted with your own best thinking. Should always be that way

'sup corgi!  i hope all is well with you and your fam (including your pups!).  is it cool to post pics in here?  if not, let me know and I'll edit... I thought you might appreciate my recent pickup (Cleveland222 picked up a pair also, as well as an og '95 pair that blows my mind, but I'll let him post it, or just stop by the AMfam thread)...

'96 Footlocker exclusive Air Burst "Madras Red"

take it easy!

denveraf. hope all is well with you. Of course you can post pics in this thread. its open to all for any topic. My eyes have seen the glory....those bursts are very nice. Awesome pick up for both you and cleveland222

jake, i was just gonna post a link to your blog but you beat me to it with the amazing pics. Heard the show was epic and gj was really enjoying the surroundings. Beck was psyched. Awesome pics. Im psyched that both you and denveraf posted pics in this thread. You all are welcome to do so. As long as the mods approve the content im good with anything.

^^^corgi....I am still waiting on something I really want.....I was serious when I said I was going to buy something from you one day.....

^ditto
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DublBagn

^^^corgi....I am still waiting on something I really want.....I was serious when I said I was going to buy something from you one day.....
i hear ya man. i appreciate you takin the time to look. plenty more to come. i really havent put a significant dent in what i have. I appreciate all buys of course but the support and contributing to the thread and emails are cool to.

since u like glassjaw im sure u got a couple of those blazers in the stash huh corgi?

Originally Posted by nuggets

since u like glassjaw im sure u got a couple of those blazers in the stash huh corgi?
Thats one shoe Corgi doesnt have... Dont speak of it!!! Somehow someway that shoe will pop up though...

glassjaw
pimp.gif

always frequent your blog corgi, just havent had the luck to find anything in my sz 10-10.5, def some gems you have sir

What up Corgi!! Thought I'd add a splash of color to a wonderful thread as well.
Glad you liked my new additions! Can't even tell ya how happy I am to have found these.

Hope all is well your way!!
Buy this man's shoes!!!  Easiest transaction you'll ever have.

-Andrew-

MaZA4eVeR14 and G to tha T, hopefully when its all said and done i have somethin that catches your eye. but in truth i think the blog is cool just to see what has been amassed. thanks both for looking

Back
Top Bottom