CORGI SHOE's stash (world's largest private collection) for sale piece by piece

I got u on the email and just added u to twitter. And I sent u the pm me and I am in know way shape or form a PE hound. I collect Sheed PE's and I just
wanted to know a way to aquire some more. I love Sheed. As far as Jordan PE's they cool, they aight but I'm not really a Jordan fan, I think he is wayoverated.
But you have me misread.

Originally Posted by sneakers904

I got u on the email and just added u to twitter. And I sent u the pm me and I am in know way shape or form a PE hound. I collect Sheed PE's and I just
wanted to know a way to aquire some more. I love Sheed. As far as Jordan PE's they cool, they aight but I'm not really a Jordan fan, I think he is way overated.
But you have me misread.
no one ever hasto explain themselves to me. If PE hound doesnt apply to you sir, which it clearly doesnt in your mind (and thats all that matters)then it wasnt directed towards you. And whats wrong with beinga PE hound? theres plenty of them out there. Actually im giving PE collectors too much credit."hound" makes it seem like PEs are tough to acquire. I should say "PE FAN". That sounds much better. Sheed PEs are dope because they aredecently priced. Actually very fairly priced and u can wear them since he has a relatively small foot and they look dope because he wears forces. But i wasntknocking you at all. I never knock anyone specifically. I like to generalize and am confident in my generalizations. But thanks for the email and twitter add.Even if you only bought jordan PEs thats cool. But my thingis just be honest why you only by jordan PEs. And dont tell me because "im a jordan fan"or else you'd be buying all the other team stuff and gen. release stuff jordan brand puts out.
I would check ebay or the message boards and see who has and is selling PEs. Or go to memorabilia shows/baseball card shows to get PE contacts, or honestlylook at people/charities who deal with pro sports teams and im sure the right person can help you out. The rest of the work is up to you sir but i'd startwith that. You'll see its pretty simple. But thanks for the reply, clarification , and letting me clarify what i meant.

Ems in 10.5, just crushing me. If JB actually dropped those they would be a great every day shoe.

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

Originally Posted by sneakers904

wanted to know a way to aquire some more. I love Sheed. As far as Jordan PE's they cool, they aight but I'm not really a Jordan fan, I think he is way overated.
But you have me misread.
no one ever hasto explain themselves to me. If PE hound doesnt apply to you sir, which it clearly doesnt in your mind (and thats all that matters) then it wasnt directed towards you. And whats wrong with beinga PE hound? theres plenty of them out there. Actually im giving PE collectors too much credit. "hound" makes it seem like PEs are tough to acquire. I should say "PE FAN". That sounds much better. Sheed PEs are dope because they are decently priced. Actually very fairly priced and u can wear them since he has a relatively small foot and they look dope because he wears forces. But i wasnt knocking you at all. I never knock anyone specifically. I like to generalize and am confident in my generalizations. But thanks for the email and twitter add. Even if you only bought jordan PEs thats cool. But my thingis just be honest why you only by jordan PEs. And dont tell me because "im a jordan fan" or else you'd be buying all the other team stuff and gen. release stuff jordan brand puts out.
I would check ebay or the message boards and see who has and is selling PEs. Or go to memorabilia shows/baseball card shows to get PE contacts, or honestly look at people/charities who deal with pro sports teams and im sure the right person can help you out. The rest of the work is up to you sir but i'd start with that. You'll see its pretty simple. But thanks for the reply, clarification , and letting me clarify what i meant.

Ok cool,cool I understand ya know. And thank you for your help.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Ems in 10.5, just crushing me. If JB actually dropped those they would be a great every day shoe.
i really dont think they'd be very sought after in that colorway. There have been plenty of 4 colorways but the only two that ever really dowell are the originals. Unless they were a limited sort of shoe they would not sell well, or shall i say they would be very easy to get at retail or below. Notfor nothing but jordans are a very hypebeast/hipster/cool guy shoe. and the majority of those people only like limited things or OG colorways or a colorwaythat someone tells them is hot. Its like message board mommy has to dress you and tell you what colorways are worthy of your feet. but again we are allproducts of hype and numbers and influenced by others. Some very very much more than others. . (not you DownyBoy).

^ They definitely wouldn't be sough after, but I wouldn't care any less. I'm a sucker for shoes that are all blue since they remind me of these BKsI got as a kid. Despite being too big, I kept them in the closet until I could fit them. Much simpler times. As for the Ems its one of those shoes you pick upa pair at retail, then pick up a couple down the road on sale because you know you can throw on a white tee some jeans and those IVs and you're set.Anyways, if you're every having a fire sale (
laugh.gif
) and still havethose, hit me up.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Anyways, if you're every having a fire sale (
laugh.gif
) and still have those, hit me up.
when the rest of you have a fire sale hit me up. I've had some shoes for longer than some of you that post on these message boards. Im verypatient and never in a rush to sell shoes. Only fair deals, no deals of a lifetime from me.

what up corgi...hope you and your fam had a good holiday....2010 will have special things for sure!

Originally Posted by brickSB

what up corgi...hope you and your fam had a good holiday....2010 will have special things for sure!
same to you sir. Things are well and gonna be real well in 2010 and 2011 and 2012 the way its goin.
any good pick ups for you recently

im hesitant to email offers for a shoe lol kus for some of the shoes i dont even have a clue on how much they'd go for

same to you sir. Things are well and gonna be real well in 2010 and 2011 and 2012 the way its goin.

Good to hear Corgi! Happy Holidays Sir!

-Andrew-

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

im hesitant to email offers for a shoe lol kus for some of the shoes i dont even have a clue on how much they'd go for
No worries... that's exactly how I've been with my emails, and you should know by now that Corgi's going to be honest with you.

^true, I purchased a pair a while ago that I didn't know the market value of, and we worked it out in a couple emails, came to a price, and he shipped themout immediately. Extremely honest, so no worries there.
Highly recommended as everyone else has said in here.

wife got me the norse x nb 670 for xmas....and both pairs of the QS pattas...nothing major

offers are subjective. so i dont get mad if you offer me $1 for the eminem 4s but i will respectfully decline, thank you for the support, checkingmy site, give my twitter info and then maybe add a liitle extra like "if you have a pair you wanna sell me i'll take it off your hands for thatprice". Thing is some people dont know prices. They just see a shoe they like because they randomly got linked to that shoe on my blog and just arent intosneakers so dont have a clue. But i also get a lot of people who know every release date for the next 2 years and have 10 skillion posts on the message boardsbut will play dumb and lowball me. And i swear on my dogs i've had a few people offer me too mucgh for a shoe and actaully honestly told them you arepaying a bit too much and knocked off $25. Again i swear that on my mom and dogs.
But the thing is my shoes are unique in that they follow a saying i have consistantly referred to. "the common become the uncommon and the uncommon becomecommon". Meaning the limited stuff, is what everyone buys and resells or holds onto DS and resells. While the sale rack/GR stuff that no one wanted backin the day now is what people want. Any many times im the for lack of a better saying "only game in town" selling the shoe or atleast in that sizethats reputable and professional.
There is nothing worse than someone who is selling shoes for outrageously high prices then treats you like they are better than you because you want the shoeand have the nerve to offer them a price lower than what they think their shoe is worth. But if the roles were reversed and you were selling they would grind uand lowball you and chizzle you for every cent. And thats what i see happening at the majority of the consignment sites and on rthe message boards. And itssad.
I just like to make both parties happy. But im patient and am not trying to do a firesale or have no clue what the value of a shoe is. When the potential buyeris honest with him/herself, then deals get done. When they are looking for a deal of a lifetime its just another "thank you but i will respectfullydecline"
Bottom line is never be intimidated or hesitant to email about pricing or a shoe. Im very open and accessable and want to sell these shoes.

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

the price of anything is only what someone is willing to pay!
very good point. That's why you see the shoes with the high price tags sit and sit and sit. Because its all overvalued. Im telling you all ifyou ever sell your shoes you'll see, the numbers you think you have in your head will not even be close to the offers and prices you actually sell themfor. Why? Because we all like to overvalue and inflate our own stock but when buying try and lowball and devalue the same shoe. A great way to look it at is,when i get an offer at times i will politely ask the person :"would you ever sell me this same shoe at that price?"
Just look at the consignment stores and sites. Look at the Buy It Nows on eGay, look at the for sale and then want to buy discrepancies on the shoe strokemessage boards.
You have no value until the money is in your pocket. Otherwise you're setting yourself up for very big disappointment.

wife got me the norse x nb 670 for xmas....and both pairs of the QS pattas...nothing major
nice Brick! The norse NBs are one of my favorite pick-ups from this past year.....comfy as hell, and simply beautiful.

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Good to hear Corgi! Happy Holidays Sir!

-Andrew-
same to you sir. Thanks for the great emails. Like i tell you , your intentions and passion will make you happy at the end of the day in thissneaker thing we take part in. And thats rare. Because theres a lot of unhappy "i hate nike" people because they wasted money on ugly hyped prioductthat they were told to buy. Its a shame people cant be honest with others in dealing with shoes but even worse they cant be honest with themselves. You aregood. And i still marvel...22 years! One of a kind, never forgotten, always there. dont ever forget that.

What's up homie.. just stopping through to say Happy Holidays and bump it up!
All the best, sir!

offers are subjective. so i dont get mad if you offer me $1 for the eminem 4s but i will respectfully decline, thank you for the support, checking my site, give my twitter info and then maybe add a liitle extra like "if you have a pair you wanna sell me i'll take it off your hands for that price". Thing is some people dont know prices. They just see a shoe they like because they randomly got linked to that shoe on my blog and just arent into sneakers so dont have a clue. But i also get a lot of people who know every release date for the next 2 years and have 10 skillion posts on the message boards but will play dumb and lowball me. And i swear on my dogs i've had a few people offer me too mucgh for a shoe and actaully honestly told them you are paying a bit too much and knocked off $25. Again i swear that on my mom and dogs.
But the thing is my shoes are unique in that they follow a saying i have consistantly referred to. "the common become the uncommon and the uncommon become common". Meaning the limited stuff, is what everyone buys and resells or holds onto DS and resells. While the sale rack/GR stuff that no one wanted back in the day now is what people want. Any many times im the for lack of a better saying "only game in town" selling the shoe or atleast in that size thats reputable and professional.
There is nothing worse than someone who is selling shoes for outrageously high prices then treats you like they are better than you because you want the shoe and have the nerve to offer them a price lower than what they think their shoe is worth. But if the roles were reversed and you were selling they would grind u and lowball you and chizzle you for every cent. And thats what i see happening at the majority of the consignment sites and on rthe message boards. And its sad.
I just like to make both parties happy. But im patient and am not trying to do a firesale or have no clue what the value of a shoe is. When the potential buyer is honest with him/herself, then deals get done. When they are looking for a deal of a lifetime its just another "thank you but i will respectfully decline"
Bottom line is never be intimidated or hesitant to email about pricing or a shoe. Im very open and accessable and want to sell these shoes.
hmm youre right, ill keep this in mind. if i offer too low ill obviously offer more and vice versa. but ive been patiently waiting for some moresz9's to pop up. i know you have that crazy schedule
laugh.gif

ive been tyring to beat up those Michigan dunks you sold me in a 9 a while back, and barely any creases. man, these are my favorite dunks and the quality is
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
leather is nice and soft
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by dbao

No worries... that's exactly how I've been with my emails, and you should know by now that Corgi's going to be honest with you.
theres no other way to be. Im not here to be cool, get smoking smiley faces, and all that trash. Im here to give my opinion, showcase my shoes(pimp my site) and be professional. Let the clowns be clowns and the sheep be sheep. I have too many shoes to sell to not be honest with each and every person.Thats why when i talk about certain things in this sneaker industry certain people stay real quiet. They know who im talking about , they know its them , butthey never will come in this thread and say something otherwise because it would ruin all the fraud/shady ways they have been doing for a long time.

any chance you got a pair of cartoon AF1s blue/grey in sz 11 somewhere in your stacks?

Corgi, your site is amazing. There should be a shoe museum or something so we sneakerheads could see this stuff in person.

^^^ haha yeah. i remeber seeing a pic of his entire stash, it looked like a warehouse or something full of shoeboxes

Back
Top Bottom