CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS FIRED OVER NAZI SALUTE

I made $102,500 last year.
Take home is about 4500/month.
Uncle Sam is a mfer.

Then there's union dues, disability benefits, life insurance, MCU account that I ignore and 401k/deferred compensation account that I also try to ignore.

I can scale all of that back and act hoodrich but im so serious when I say I'm never going to work after my 50th birthday. The planning/sacrifices start now tho.

yeah the **** is stupid, tbh I had no idea how much money I was actually making until this thread. :lol: I only work on the books in the summer so I know what I make there plus my unemployment.

I don’t make 100k but make the equivalent if all my income was on the books, I gotta say I don’t feel like I’m doing it, I’m comfortable but I can’t afford da m3.

I feel you on saving though, I can’t be out here working in my 60s. F all that.

That OT money gets super taxed too. Getting into corrections shouldn’t be a long term thing. Game up on the networking then move onto probation. And if you bout it bout it then go into politics or law.

hell yeah it’s taxed,30% of my check goes to taxes in the summer because the ot.

word choice matters so much, that "not what you say but how you say it" line from all our moms is so true.

that's what troubles me here, racist mfs with coplike tendencies just silently slithering back into society.

didn't even think of them possibly becoming police/security guards/"contractors" elsewhere...yeesh.
The people in the photo are the kind the internet should be doxxing

Uncle Sam is a mfer.

Then there's union dues, disability benefits, life insurance, MCU account that I ignore and 401k/deferred compensation account that I also try to ignore.

I can scale all of that back and act hoodrich but im so serious when I say I'm never going to work after my 50th birthday. The planning/sacrifices start now tho.
Are you from nyc?

You guys are right about the math. I forgot to mention after 401k/union dues/Health insurance.

after you account for those and I assume most adults have some combination of those, It’s about 4K a month/1k a week.

Yeah I’d say a little over to 1k is accurate now that we discussed it.

so... comfortable but not living like a king by any stretch especially with a kid or two.

Yeah I’d say a little over to 1k is accurate now that we discussed it.

so... comfortable but not living like a king by any stretch especially with a kid or two.

if u got both parents bringing in 100k thats firmly upper class.

if u got both parents bringing in 100k thats firmly upper class.
me and the wife bring close to 100k each
def not upper class
or maybe i am
i just spend a bunch of money needlessly
but either way
with taking care of 3 kids
and 2 in laws
making almost 200k feels like middle class
we don't want for nothing
but def feels like middle class

Uncle Sam is a mfer.

how many kids u have
or do u have any
cause u should bring more than 4500 home a month
but me and the wife gets free healthcare ad stuff
even our union dues are like 35/month
we put money in our 401/deferred comp
and we pay like 4/month for our life insurance
our policies are like almost a mil each

Six figures is cool. But you gotta work hella OT to get there
no u dont
all last year
i worked OT twice
and that was cause i did a favor for someone
u aint gotta work hella ot
just get a job thats easy and pays well
i didn't go to college
wife did
and we make the same amount of money
minus like 35 cents

200k isnt upper class for a family.

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare is spot on.

I got a kid and the wife doesn’t but yeah kids aren’t cheap, plus you got a crib to pay for and the damn 800 dollar bill the city random hits you with for re paving the alley etc etc. before you know if you’re nickel and dimed to death.

Its not cheap where I live either, if I lived out in the boonies or something it would be another story.

I’d say 500k for a family is upper class here considering an upper class house is 500k in the suburbs, 800k in the city.

we are in no way hurting, but upper class? **** no

fredgraph (1).png

no u dont
all last year
i worked OT twice
and that was cause i did a favor for someone
u aint gotta work hella ot
just get a job thats easy and pays well
i didn't go to college
wife did
and we make the same amount of money
minus like 35 cents

What's your rank?

I've only heard of lieutenants and higher making $100K off the rip without OT.

Back
Top Bottom