"Cough Drop" Foamposite APPRECIATION

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

cough-drop-nike-foamposite.jpg

I know there are lots of folks who passed on these, but I want to hear back from all of you who think the "Cough Drops" are fire.

Personally, I think these Foams are one of the best colorways, and let's face it...before the original samples evolved into the solid red soled joints, people were chomping at the bit to get their hands on these.

Let's see some Cough Drop love!

When's expected release if there is any?

I know there are lots of folks who passed on these, but I want to hear back from all of you who think the "Cough Drops" are fire.

Personally, I think these Foams are one of the best colorways, and let's face it...before the original samples evolved into the solid red soled joints, people were chomping at the bit to get their hands on these.

Originally Posted by ilikethemds

Son...C'mon...seriously?

Son...C'mon...seriously?

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Son...C'mon...seriously?

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Son...C'mon...seriously?

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

12-21-2012

12-21-2012

Back
Top Bottom