"Cough Drop" Foamposite APPRECIATION

Originally Posted by ninjahood

^a lil cuff wouldn't hurt....
I usually do cuff my jeans, but I when I took the pic and uploaded it I didn't realize I hadn't done so already.  But I had a lot going on yesterday, so retaking and reuploading for the sake of a cuff wasn't exactly at the top of my list of things to do lol.  I'll get another pic with cuffs tonight if I get a chance.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

^a lil cuff wouldn't hurt....
I usually do cuff my jeans, but I when I took the pic and uploaded it I didn't realize I hadn't done so already.  But I had a lot going on yesterday, so retaking and reuploading for the sake of a cuff wasn't exactly at the top of my list of things to do lol.  I'll get another pic with cuffs tonight if I get a chance.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

can these be had in nyc for $120.00 or less yet ?
once these hit 150 expect to start disappearing in common sizes if we're talkin NYC....just like when da solid reds went on sale.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

can these be had in nyc for $120.00 or less yet ?
once these hit 150 expect to start disappearing in common sizes if we're talkin NYC....just like when da solid reds went on sale.

Here ya go Ninja...cuffs just for you!

I'm loving the fact I can wear these out in melting snow slop and slushy parking lots and not have to worry for a second about these kicks getting damaged or yellowing.  I mean I'm not one of those people who go bananas over yellowing...it happens, but it's nice to know it won't with these.

And yes, three days prior to the Royals dropping, I chose these instead and I'm not regretting it one bit.  If these eventually make it down to $100 and I can find my size, I may very well buy a second pair.

Here ya go Ninja...cuffs just for you!

I'm loving the fact I can wear these out in melting snow slop and slushy parking lots and not have to worry for a second about these kicks getting damaged or yellowing.  I mean I'm not one of those people who go bananas over yellowing...it happens, but it's nice to know it won't with these.

And yes, three days prior to the Royals dropping, I chose these instead and I'm not regretting it one bit.  If these eventually make it down to $100 and I can find my size, I may very well buy a second pair.

every1 hatin on these i wear my pir ALL THE TIME i love it it doesnt crease and it still look ds and it matches with everything red

every1 hatin on these i wear my pir ALL THE TIME i love it it doesnt crease and it still look ds and it matches with everything red

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by ravy02

Call me crazy but I copped this over the Royal foams. Very much appreciated.

CRAZZZZYYYYYY!!!!!!

that's insane asylum....
roll.gif

They sight...endofthe day another blk/red kick = pass unless its sumthin I love and these weren't...but if they droop below the 165 they sittin @...may have to p/u

They sight...endofthe day another blk/red kick = pass unless its sumthin I love and these weren't...but if they droop below the 165 they sittin @...may have to p/u

Grabbed my pair today....no regrets!! What an underrated shoe! I slept at first too but I had to cop for the low,
these are just too fresh IMO.

Grabbed my pair today....no regrets!! What an underrated shoe! I slept at first too but I had to cop for the low,
these are just too fresh IMO.

Back
Top Bottom