"Cough Drop" Foamposite APPRECIATION

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by KingJay718

KiCkzB4HoZ wrote:

i like the cough drops, but the are too hard to match with.   
If you can match with a pair of blk/red Jordans, you should have no problem matching with the "cough drops"
laugh.gif
It's the color black that's the problem
laugh.gif

"Cough Drops" are appreciated I just wish the color of the translucent sole was a bit darker.

"Cough Drops" are appreciated I just wish the color of the translucent sole was a bit darker.

^agreed. soles are light like CDP XIs were. but down the road, soles will get darker the more you wear them.

2 for the price of 1 is appreciated
pimp.gif

^agreed. soles are light like CDP XIs were. but down the road, soles will get darker the more you wear them.

2 for the price of 1 is appreciated
pimp.gif

I broke mine out on Valentine's Day for the first time...

Say what you want, but these Foams are a lot better than what people saying...

With the light shining down on your feet, makes the bottoms look incredible... like some candy almost...

Soles like Swedish Fish...
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I broke mine out on Valentine's Day for the first time...

Say what you want, but these Foams are a lot better than what people saying...

With the light shining down on your feet, makes the bottoms look incredible... like some candy almost...

Soles like Swedish Fish...
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I remember when the first black/reds came out, most people on NT were dissapointed the soles weren't translucent.

funny how that goes...

edit* I personally like them a lot more than the 06/07 pair. seems like these will be one of those shoes that gets marked down, pairs sit, and in 2-3 yrs, people will be dropping coin to get them  

I remember when the first black/reds came out, most people on NT were dissapointed the soles weren't translucent.

funny how that goes...

edit* I personally like them a lot more than the 06/07 pair. seems like these will be one of those shoes that gets marked down, pairs sit, and in 2-3 yrs, people will be dropping coin to get them  

Back
Top Bottom