Could Nike AIR PRESSURE be returning for 2015 via NIKE SNKRS APP?

Nice Air Force IIIs up there, so good to see people actually wearing their shoes. Repped
Thanks. I always figured, whats the point of spending all this money and tracking down all these Nikes both new and old if I'm never going to wear'em?

Although I wish I had known that old Nike foam crumbles a few years back, I wore an Air Force V to work.. Long story short, they can't be worn anymore.

I think it is still possible that they might refund/credit the difference/ it is nothing to Nike/ and bad PR has potential to cost more- not to mention the slight possibility of potential consumer law issues.

I would think a discount from next order would be likely.

They know nobody is returning them and that you can't get them for $185 anywhere.

Not true, just grabbed my sz 12 pair off a return.

Picked up my pair from NikeLab/21 Mercer today. As all you guys have stated, wonderful execution by Nike (for a change). Super quick on foot pic.

Also my size tag had the MSRP removed by hand as you can still see a tiny portion of it passed the "dotted lines."

Picked up my pair from NikeLab/21 Mercer today. As all you guys have stated, wonderful execution by Nike (for a change). Super quick on foot pic.

Also my size tag had the MSRP removed by hand as you can still see a tiny portion of it passed the "dotted lines."
I'm surprised they still had them.  Congrats on the pickup!

Yup.

I'm all set for it, even if it hits over $10k
wink.gif
Nike screwed the pooch on the Mags. Puma is about to beat Nike to the punch on power lacing (Rumor has it).

You guys should've known something was wrong when they changed the name of the shoe. For 20+ years we called them "Air Mags", then comes early 2015 and it was all of a sudden taboo to even utter that. If it does come out next year for auction, that will be the most expensive non-wearable shoe in history. I'm telling you, if that shoe was wearable (with working power laces) they would've came out last year. 

Y'all better take these damn Pressures and be happy.

Last edited:
Nike screwed the pooch on the Mags. Puma is about to beat Nike to the punch on power lacing (Rumor has it).

You guys should've known something was wrong when they changed the name of the shoe. For 20+ years we called them "Air Mags", then comes early 2015 and it was all of a sudden taboo to even utter that. If it does come out next year for auction, that will be the most expensive non-wearable shoe in history. I'm telling you, if that shoe was wearable (with working power laces) they would've came out last year. 

Never said I wasn't happy with my Air Pressure's.

If I win an auction for my size, I'll be the judge on if they will be wearable or not.

What are you talking about?  I don't recall them changing the name of the shoe and the auctions will be out this spring 2016.

Not sure where you got that the shoes were unwearable?  Some people that were fortunate enough to get the 2011 version have actually worn the shoe.

What are you talking about?  I don't recall them changing the name of the shoe and the auctions will be out this spring 2016.

Not sure where you got that the shoes were unwearable?  Some people that were fortunate enough to get the 2011 version have actually worn the shoe.
I have worn my 2011 pair of Mags plenty of times. They wear fine for wear. And to the guy above INRI, they have always been officially MAG. Never Air. MAG stands for Magnetic Anti Gravity. No need for air.

Last edited:
anyone else have their box broken from shipping? :frown: super pissed about it. i called nike on friday and they can't seem to do anything about it? i'm gonna call again and see if they got any returns they can send me. i just need a replacement box really. size 11 anyone?

edit: just went back a bit in this thread, yeah looks like i'm not the only one. wtf nike/ups?

View media item 1884437

Last edited:
The boxes seem flimsy as hell
The OG box I had felt like thick an sturdy

the polypropylene plastic should be sturdy enough. probably a combination of being freezing outside and dropping the box during shipping. although there is no damage to the cardboard shipping box anywhere. so weird.

to make things worse i won a size 11 on ebay yesterday for $305 shipped and the guy refunded me today without explanation.. but of course i know why, he knew he was losing a lot of money so he decided to be a douche and not man up to a fair sale. he should have set a reserve or buy it now if he didn't want to risk letting them go for that much. then i would have just sent this pair back to nike and basically paid the same price but fixed the problem myself. ugh.. :smh:

/rant

anyone else have their box broken from shipping? :frown: super pissed about it. i called nike on friday and they can't seem to do anything about it? i'm gonna call again and see if they got any returns they can send me. i just need a replacement box really. size 11 anyone?

edit: just went back a bit in this thread, yeah looks like i'm not the only one. wtf nike/ups?

View media item 1884437
woow :smh:

go get that coupon :lol: :smh:

I wore my out for the first time. No reactions though.

As far as comfort goes they feel great and the leather is pretty much the same as any 80's pair of Nike's I've handled. Also I gave the pumps a test, they both work and work very well. The pump will make the back ankle inflate and make a tighter feel. All around my favorite pair of Nike's.

I didn't buy these, partially because I was being indecisive, and partially because I don't even remember these from when I was a kid (whereas I remember the CF's pretty well).

Just out of curiosity, can anyone comment on the height of the Air Pressures versus the Command Forces? There are one or two photos here that depict them side-by-side, but it's hard to discern which is higher due to the photo angle.

I didn't buy these, partially because I was being indecisive, and partially because I don't even remember these from when I was a kid (whereas I remember the CF's pretty well).

Just out of curiosity, can anyone comment on the height of the Air Pressures versus the Command Forces? There are one or two photos here that depict them side-by-side, but it's hard to discern which is higher due to the photo angle.

Damb you got bread for shoes like that ? :wow:
Yessir :wink:

I didn't think I would have any $ left after buying my oldest her first car, after making donations, x-mas gifts, and helping my sister out, but it all worked out.

Last edited:
Yessir :wink:

I didn't think I would have any $ left after buying my oldest her first car, after making donations, x-mas gifts, and helping my sister out, but it all worked out.
nice! after this year i will be baller status as well! Time to put in work and make bank! then buy shoes after a new house and a 69 camaro

rcjbbp1313 rcjbbp1313 Repped! RS, SS, Z28, or ZL1?

On a side note, wife hates the Air Pressure's :lol: Says the heels look like the head of a dolphin :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom