Could Nike AIR PRESSURE be returning for 2015 via NIKE SNKRS APP?

Bought the Air Command Force in the "hoyle" Volt Colorway, In Hope the Nike brings back the Pump 180 in the Emerald Colorway. 

Not a huge deal but figured I'd report... Wore my Pressures all day yesterday, work, casual etc. Mostly indoors. I always wipe my soles down before putting away and while they were perfectly comfortable all day, pumped up and all, there was a fair amount of sole wear after 1 day. Like the "texture " pattern in the bottom was worn smooth already. 95% of my kicks only show this after considerable wear. Guessing the rubber is softer than most I suppose.

Not a huge deal but figured I'd report... Wore my Pressures all day yesterday, work, casual etc. Mostly indoors. I always wipe my soles down before putting away and while they were perfectly comfortable all day, pumped up and all, there was a fair amount of sole wear after 1 day. Like the "texture " pattern in the bottom was worn smooth already. 95% of my kicks only show this after considerable wear. Guessing the rubber is softer than most I suppose.
Could you please post a close-up photo of the wear? I'm curious.

Nice to hear that they were comfy for the whole day!

Any OG heads recall if there are any other original color ways for the pressures, or did they only realize with one?

Got a special video for these will be up tomorrow. Here's a preview
happy.gif
that vortex lol

This is real life.
I can barely keep nikes from being sent back early, while I literally have to drag my boks out back and shoot them due to old age.
The retros still have that " you are only getting 1 pair for the year" toughness.
When these pressures dropped the price was insane.
They sat for like 10 years after release at my local mom and pops in Burquitlam.
It was actually when Neon was added to the pump shoes that reebok took over the genre.
Like all shoes back then the latest was the greatest and these pressures had no time as "the" shoe.

Looking at all these pumps together now has me mad I missed the white blue shaqs.

This is real life.
I can barely keep nikes from being sent back early, while I literally have to drag my boks out back and shoot them due to old age.
The retros still have that " you are only getting 1 pair for the year" toughness.
When these pressures dropped the price was insane.
They sat for like 10 years after release at my local mom and pops in Burquitlam.
It was actually when Neon was added to the pump shoes that reebok took over the genre.
Like all shoes back then the latest was the greatest and these pressures had no time as "the" shoe.

Looking at all these pumps together now has me mad I missed the white blue shaqs.
yea i love the white/blue shaq attaqs. the leather and materials are so soft. its a quality shoe. they are one of my favorites.

Whats your guys opinion on the Reebok Pump hi tops? I was thinking about picking up a pair since they too are a pump shoe. How's the comfort? 

Whats your guys opinion on the Reebok Pump hi tops? I was thinking about picking up a pair since they too are a pump shoe. How's the comfort? 
I have 20+ pairs of Reebok Pumps. Mostly the OG silo based collabs for the 25th anniversary plus Twilight and Omni Zone plus a bunch of Shaq Attaqs. Comfort wise I like them a bit better than my Nike's across the board and the fit is always consistent.
This is not an updated pic at all but just gives you an idea lol

Sweet collection! I have the Hanon pumps (the red/burgundy ones), too- bought for $53 on ebay last October. Those are currently the only style I have of the Pump Certified 25th anniversary editions. I might have picked up the Atmos ones (black/white) also, but I never saw them cheap enough to make it worth my while. During 2015, I bought a bunch of other Reebok pumps of varying styles on ebay and elsewhere for really cheap. I'm not seeing that same pricing trend this year, unfortunately. For instance, I wanted the Reebok Question Pumps, but I never saw them for less than $80. I'm typically not willing to pay even 50% of retail unless it's a shoe I have to have. That's one reason I don't have the Pressures.

I thought this was the Nike Air Pressure thread and not the Reebok Pump thread :lol:

In all seriousness, sweet RBK collection
dc30 dc30

Last edited:
I thought this was the Nike Air Pressure thread and not the Reebok Pump thread :lol:

In all seriousness, sweet RBK collection
dc30 dc30
Given the overall amount of Boks that have shown up in here...lol. I wouldn't mind seeing a 80's/90's high top thread though...

Back
Top Bottom