Could you forgive her?

You have to look at yourself and say can i go on day in and day out and not think about cause if you think about everyday you lose trust and the relationshipis gone

she kissed another dude ???

and you broke up for that ?
indifferent.gif

it aint like she on his rooster or anything

She's pregnant with your child? I'd stay and just have a talk with her about where you both stand involving loyalty to each other and the kiddo.

Dude, talk her into an abortion. U gonna be stuck with child support and a relationship that udon't wanna be in.

Sounds like u wanna end it anyways.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

You have to look at yourself and say can i go on day in and day out and not think about cause if you think about everyday you lose trust and the relationship is gone
this man speaks the truth. That's why some dudes can forgive a woman and some don't, just ask that question. If you can't hang inthere any longer, you mind as well say bye.

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Things seemed to change.. no longer the same.. you have a feeling. Suddenly Its over.
A Meaningless Hookup.. kissing someone else is what ended it all.. Not So meaningless in my eye's. Cheating is Cheating
1. Would you allow her to come back into your life if she wanted to go see how things would be somewhere else?
2. If she did cheat.. Could you/Would you forgive?

*Year long relationship
*With her Day in Day Out
*Pregnant Your Child

- Mature Replies

Ouch.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Things seemed to change.. no longer the same.. you have a feeling. Suddenly Its over.
A Meaningless Hookup.. kissing someone else is what ended it all.. Not So meaningless in my eye's. Cheating is Cheating
1. Would you allow her to come back into your life if she wanted to go see how things would be somewhere else?
2. If she did cheat.. Could you/Would you forgive?

*Year long relationship
*With her Day in Day Out
*Pregnant Your Child

- Mature Replies

Ouch.

But to answer your question, no.

imo 99% of relationship problems can be worked out
but cheating is jus somethin i cant stand for, i wouldve left her
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom