Could you forgive her?

Man, it is tough, but I can't be with a woman I can't trust. But got your baby on the way, damn homie.

No.

If they are capable of doing it once they are capable of doing it again.

1.make sure the kid is yours.
2.if is handle your business as a dad, and don't involve the baby in your drama, it will get worse trust me.

dump it.
you can never look at her the same way again and this WILL affect your relationship whether you want it to or not.
better to wipe it off and get ready for the next one.

smh.gif
not good.

dont kno brah but ill prolly just take a lil break from her to get ya head together then sit down wit her to see where shes at n wat she wants to do then justgive her one more chance if u still love her, but after that if she messes up again then cut her off. life is all about 2nd chances its up to her if she reallyis goin to appreciate that 2nd chance.

im stuck in the same situatiom, the only difference is that she ain't pregnant.

she tried to tell me who i can hang out with the other night.

i cut her off within the first minute she said some dumb %@%@ like that.

1 year, everyday seeing her, mad $ gone...

for what ? dude if your young enjoy the rest of your life without a worry.

Did you see her kiss him or thats just what she told you thats all she did cause she could be lying and dude smashed . but either way shes gone but you justtake care of your kid but leave her alone

I'd just go kiss some other broad and call it evens with her. But if she didn't have my child then of would be done!

Originally Posted by mextra45

Did you see her kiss him or thats just what she told you thats all she did cause she could be lying and dude smashed . but either way shes gone but you just take care of your kid but leave her alone

thats pretty gross if he smashed while she was preggers

I'd forgive her. But expecting her not to cheat on you again would be nothing less than foolish.
A pregnancy doesn't change a person. If she was stepping out on you before then she will be stepping out on you after the child is born.
It's your responsibility to always be there for your child, but also your responsibility to realize that you deserve better in a relationship.

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Things seemed to change.. no longer the same.. you have a feeling. Suddenly Its over.
A Meaningless Hookup.. kissing someone else is what ended it all.. Not So meaningless in my eye's. Cheating is Cheating
1. Would you allow her to come back into your life if she wanted to go see how things would be somewhere else?
2. If she did cheat.. Could you/Would you forgive?

*Year long relationship
*With her Day in Day Out
*Pregnant Your Child

- Mature Replies
"Fool me once
Shame on you
Fool me twice
Shame on me."

Don't save her man
smh.gif

Females don't ever, EVER deserve a second chance after doing you dirty. At least not in my book.

Originally Posted by Qpitfighter

Dude, talk her into an abortion. U gonna be stuck with child support and a relationship that udon't wanna be in.

Sounds like u wanna end it anyways.

Wow!! You guys talk about aborting a child like your killing a fly on the wall. She kissed another guy, so the solution is kill a baby??

I would say from a female pov...u should stay andyall go to relationship counseling...u gone let a kiss potentially end your relationship andpotentially be thekiller of your child. Let's be honest u probably just want and easy way out cuz she pregnant and u dont want a child...be clear I'm not takin her sideof urs...but sumtimes u gotta do what u dont want when a childs involved....I swear ta god if a dude every even mumble me gettin an abortsion I'd smackfire outta him. He aint da one that has a death on his hands cuz it aint his body. But if she aint sry bout it and did it hurtfully do what u gotta do.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Dude, talk her into an abortion. U gonna be stuck with child support and a relationship that udon't wanna be in.

Wow!! You guys talk about aborting a child like your killing a fly on the wall. She kissed another guy, so the solution is kill a baby??
opposed to her having the kid and using it against dude? and vice versa? you want to put a child through something that it has nothing to dowith the problem?

Originally Posted by here 4 tha kickz

opposed to her having the kid and using it against dude? and vice versa? you want to put a child through something that it has nothing to do with the problem?
Relax. It's not like killing a fly on the wall at all. Flies have lives, families, goals and agendas. It's more like killing a developingfetus.

Originally Posted by here 4 tha kickz

opposed to her having the kid and using it against dude? and vice versa? you want to put a child through something that it has nothing to do with the problem?
Yea, why give the kid a chance to live? Since the mom kissed another guy, that kid definitely shouldn't have the chance to live cuz of thatproblem...
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom