Could you raise another man's kid?!

I'm sure there are different scenarios and levels to this question...but keeping it basic I really couldn't see myself doing it.

I'm sitting here looking at my cousin, this ***** is 24 yrs old, got a 19 yr old girl that he "been with" for 5 yrs, this girl has a 2 yr old son, and now has a 1 month old son....NEITHER 1 ARE HIS KIDS! I know the math doesn't add up..This ***** is the definition of a SUCKER. In my eyes, he crazy as hell but to each it's own. That situation is a NO NO for me. I've talked to chicks with kids before but not deep to the point where I would be a father figure to their kid...I got my own seed to worry about

i've thought about adoption before. 

doesn't seem that big of a deal. 

A dump trucks kids? A round the way's kids? A lil Wayne is the best rapper alive's kids? No. An actual grown women's? It's possibly given the right situation ...... And I mean RIGHT 1 in a billion, note book movie, type situation.

Rule #1 : trust no ***
Rule #2: single moms are single for a reason
Rule #3: baby daddies always get to hit. ALWAYS

Adoption is a whole other thing and I'm 100% for that if someone chooses to

Last edited:
In this situation no, pretty clear she's been cheating on him...

but my girl had a seen from a previous relationship, yeah I wouldn't have a problem with it

I'm sure there are different scenarios and levels to this question...but keeping it basic I really couldn't see myself doing it.

I'm sitting here looking at my cousin, this ***** is 24 yrs old, got a 19 yr old girl that he "been with" for 5 yrs, this girl has a 2 yr old son, and now has a 1 month old son....NEITHER 1 ARE HIS KIDS! I know the math doesn't add up..This ***** is the definition of a SUCKER. In my eyes, he crazy as hell but to each it's own. That situation is a NO NO for me. I've talked to chicks with kids before but not deep to the point where I would be a father figure to their kid...I got my own seed to worry about
View media item 543356

laugh.gif
 Yea that situation's not right at all.  To answer your question, if the kid was around before me then yes I could easily raise another man's kid it really wouldnt be a thing to me.

Last edited:
I'm too insecure I guess u can say to **** wit a girl wit a seed in the first place. Every girl I know still let their bd smash if he wants. New relationship and all dudes be lowkey laying pipe every now n then. All my boys wit kids still knock off their bm every couple of months. I'll smash but a chick wit kids at this point in my life... will not cuff.

I'm too insecure I guess u can say to **** wit a girl wit a seed in the first place. Every girl I know still let their bd smash if he wants. New relationship and all dudes be lowkey laying pipe every now n then. All my boys wit kids still knock off their bm every couple of months. I'll smash but a chick wit kids at this point in my life... will not cuff.
Rule #3 bro...... Rule #3. I don't make this stuff up

This would be a big concern though I guess I was by passing this factor. I'd have to be like in love in love to even **** with a woman with a kid in the first place but the kid wouldn't be an issue. 

Does He know the kids arent his or are you claiming they arent his because they dont look like him?

If he knows they arent his then hes lame or he just doesnt care & is using her for something

Real talk your cousins with her because she lets him hit raw (first to do so). He's about to be baby daddy número tres. Save him now! The power is yours!

Real talk your cousins with her because she lets him hit raw (first to do so). He's about to be baby daddy número tres. Save him now! The power is yours!

She already pregnant bro I can't make this up and he got a 5 yr old daughter that he dnt see cuz his BM dnt let him... I swear if I followed this _ with a camera all day y'all would be thoroughly entertained

So he was 19 and she was 14 when they might..
She had a kid at 17 and 19 but they are not his..
So she had the kids within the relationship and he is still kicking it with her and none of them crumb snatchers his, smh
If she had them when they first met, that's one thing but staying with a chick that is clearly not mature is straight insane...

Last edited:
She already pregnant bro I can't make this up and he got a 5 yr old daughter that he dnt see cuz his BM dnt let him... I swear if I followed this _ with a camera all day y'all would be thoroughly entertained
wait... He got kids too?

This some ratchet *** stuff y'all got...

Does your cousin / the chick have a source ( stable and legit) source of income?

Um guessing not... Broke people with too much time do most banging

Back
Top Bottom