Countdown Packs..What could have been! Play along!! (PIC'S)

I'm not entirely disappointed. I like Bred XIs better than SpaceJams and my OG Taxis are beaters. But I would have loved white/red XIIs. Oh well, stillcoppin
devil.gif

Originally Posted by sideshow20

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

310356682.jpg

Question. will we get the OG style or the Retro style of the XI's

what's the difference between the two? i've never own the 11's, so i'm not up on it. other than the "quality" are there anydesign differences, or just small nuance differences between them?

Damn, I'm thirsty...How about a '12 pack'
wink.gif

310429185.jpg

310429197.jpg

I'll have a couple 'In the Beginning' packs in a bit.
peace
P... I cant just get one Only if they were size 12 ...
roll.gif
... just playing

Damn, I'm thirsty...How about a '12 pack'
wink.gif

310429185.jpg

310429197.jpg

I'll have a couple 'In the Beginning' packs in a bit.
peace

damn nice 12s bro....i been huntin for those white/red ones forever nice pics

Ok, let's deviate from the _+_=23 combo.
Here's my rendition of the 'In the Beginning' pack!
310463470.jpg

310463472.jpg

Let's keep this going people!
peace
glasses.gif

LOL - I like the topic and all, but the way it's going you might wanna just post your collection. That's what this is becoming.

BTW I'm really mad that you have 3 pair of wht/red XII's.
I was looking foward to the pack. Need to replace my OG's. Oh well I guess I'll get another pair of my grails at least. Blk/red XI
pimp.gif

Thanks for the props everyone! My intention was not to gloss myself. Rather, to get the community interested in 'possibilities'. That's whatthese shoes do for me. When I see them, it takes me back to a different place/time in my life. I put all these up to inspire us to look back at why we lovethese kicks so much. It's all about the dreams!!!
peace

Considering I don't own any 12's or 11's yet I just can't wait for this pack to drop...........BUT...if I could have it my way, I'd takethe white/red XII's and SJ's with the red JM.... actually, any 11's will do it for me, except for lows!! ughhhh

Damn, this post is all over the place.
laugh.gif
You guys really need to learn that JB is like a 5 year old. No matter what you tell them their going to do the exactopposite. I alway have really low expectations for them but every once in a blue moon they'll screw up and do something close to being right.

P.S. ^ Nice OG's up their guy. Hell, I don't care if your showing off your collection it's the best thing this forum has seen this year.

Allright, one more 'ITB'pack for the night.
Pleasant dreams!!!...
grin.gif

310468854.jpg

310468857.jpg

peace
This pack would cause mass hysteria everywhere if they would release exactly as above.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by El Bro

Allright, one more 'ITB'pack for the night.
Pleasant dreams!!!...
grin.gif

310468854.jpg

310468857.jpg

peace
This pack would cause mass hysteria everywhere if they would release exactly as above.
roll.gif
It would be worse than .99 cent gas for a day.
laugh.gif

Lord help, my wife would kill me if that pack ever came out.

For me the possibiltiy of Carmine's and Copper XVII would've pushed me over the edge on copping that pack. I just refuse to pay for 2 shoes when I onlywant one. As it stands now the VII XVI pack is money and I will cop (I might retract this statement if the Tounge on the VIIs is solid red). Despite my equallove for Bordaux's I'm glad to have the hares and I've always regretted not coppin the Black/Red XVI so thats a go. The 2nd and last pack I willcop will be the XI/XII pack. Like much of my fellow sneakerheads any OG colorway of either shoe is a no-brainer, I can't really imagine being dissapointedhere (Note to JB: I'm not challenging you with that statement). The Black/Red XIs are my grails and I'm very excited to finally get them (Lord willing- if my semi-connect comes through). Although I did want the white red XII I'm happy to have another pair of TAXIs so I can re-live frehsman year ofhighschool.

Back
Top Bottom