Covington Catholic High School mags students racists chants torwards indigenous march

da problem is when you lay a marker on morality, and it doesn't work when flipped backwards ya have a hard time reconciling ya bias with actual fact.

homie literally told u he had a gun to his head by cops because he wore a stros' fitted and ya so dig in ya heels ya refuse to give ground that maybe..just maybe everyone who wears a MAGA hat isn't a raging racist monster foaming at da mouth. :lol:

Like I'm gonna waste any real time trying to justify something to someone with that logic

u sure got enough time to like everyone with opinions that allign with urs thou, no matter how long this thread drags out >D :lol:

AF96609E-7905-4E89-A6D9-99D14A843F49.png
Ive had this hat for years, I get sooo many second looks and rolled eyes now that red hats are a thing. If your from Houston you know what it is.

Same with this... :lol:

IMG_20180620_002958.jpg

Oh, you deadass don't see the difference between the two

you're basically buttressing my point i made about ur *** in da rogan thread...

you can't be bothered by ish that doesn't confirm your predetermined bias.

this story already fell off da media wagon because they looked stupid followin essentially a farse..aapparently that's not enough for you :lol: ok chap have at it.

Welcome to NikeTalk. Enjoy your stay.
I just read this the other day. I think I will apply it now.

DON’T ARGUE WITH STRANGERS

It’s so tempting. Some people think that the world is flat and that school teachers should be armed and that The 1975 are the Radiohead of the 2010s. But it’s just a really bad idea to try and put someone right when you haven’t met them before. Constructive disagreement with friends is OK. Public burns of deserving public figures? Fine. Just avoid the temptation to wade into all the replies. Even if you do get the upper hand, you will return from your lunch break to find 23 notifications on your phone: “Wot?”, “OWNED” and “Your silence speaks volumes #OWNED”. You just can’t win.
https://www.mrporter.com/daily/the-new-rules-of-social-media/4219

Whether the person wearing a MAGA hat is a racist or not, that is the stigma that the hat carries. Same way a pointed white hood doesn't have a blank slate to draw a conclusion of. People who wear the hat might not be racist, but they are wearing something that many racists take pride in and that many non-racist people wouldn't put on if you paid them.

You can discuss the minority of people who "aren't racist" that wear them hats all you want, we all know the fact is that hat is more than "just a hat"

clearly that wasn't what happened as was da earlier protrayal of da shorter clip.

hence why everyone doing about faces and deleting articles condeming da kids.
the kids didn't "mob" the indians nor did they initiate any aggression. any media that even suggested that should be correcting themselves.
no matter what transpired beforehand though and any "context" that needs to be considered, there are kids tomahawk chopping and dancing/chanting/mocking the indian dudes. they're acting like jerks and should be chastised. not deserving of death threats though for sure. also, if you listen to sandmann's version of the story, it's laughable. it's straight outta the eddie haskell bs playbook.

Whether the person wearing a MAGA hat is a racist or not, that is the stigma that the hat carries. Same way a pointed white hood doesn't have a blank slate to draw a conclusion of. People who wear the hat might not be racist, but they are wearing something that many racists take pride in and that many non-racist people wouldn't put on if you paid them.

You can discuss the minority of people who "aren't racist" that wear them hats all you want, we all know the fact is that hat is more than "just a hat"

You cant compare a hat to a white pointed hood. I cant think of any acceptable reason for someone to wear a white pointed hood.

You cant compare a hat to a white pointed hood. I cant think of any acceptable reason for someone to wear a white pointed hood.

You can tho, they are both headwear and people certainly wear both and say they aren't racist
I can't think of any acceptable reason a person would put on a MAGA hat. I can't see any acceptable reason for someone to put on blackface.

Everyone in these threads defending the hats wouldn't be caught dead on the street or on social media wearing it. They're all fronters.

if it came in a 59fifty i wouldve been added it to da collection just cuz...shoot i copped a NYPD fitted cuz it existed :lol:

Everyone in these threads defending the hats wouldn't be caught dead on the street or on social media wearing it. They're all fronters.
And that’s the truth. Would love to hear the excuses as to why they don’t while online they claim ride or die more than DMX

Back
Top Bottom