Covington Catholic High School mags students racists chants torwards indigenous march

None of that is why Trump put MAGA on a red hat. I don't care who originated the term or who created the hat shape, we all know what the MAGA hat and the phrase means to people
I’m gonna need meth to lock this **** up. Ninjahood once again derails a thread with nonsensical arguments.

That Bill Clinton thing and buster douglas thing has to be the dumbest thing to support an argument in awhile.

Meth really should let you back in the political thread so you can be quarantined in there again.

Because the hats are same color and shape they are "identical" nevermind the completely different words on them.

Aight fam we get it

I got that dude blocked so I’m not reading what trash he’s writing but if the argument is the MAGA hat isn’t a trump thing then we’ve just been introduced to the absolute dumbest argument since claiming trump isn’t racist and blacks (which he’s not I guess on his planet) love him becuase he took some pictures with rappers

Some people need to feel safe while thinking, and then acting, like an immigrant. Just because you think like an immigrant, doesn't mean that the white establishment accepts you. At their parties, you'll still be serving coke, diet or otherwise.

Because the hats are same color and shape they are "identical" nevermind the completely different words on them.

Aight fam we get it

ever heard da term "inspired by"?

now all of a sudden a bunch of semi sneaker heads cant figure out when something is inspired or sample by something LOL.

This ain't quite the same but I understand where you are coming from.

The difference is that Astros hat has an original purpose outside of any potential gang affiliation. The MAGA was created specifically for a racist and bigoted agenda.
That's why it's different.

My point was don’t judge me by my choice of clothing but rather my words and actions.

If I have have a Astros hat and gang banging it’s safe to assume that person is affiliated with a particular gang. That hat alone doesn’t make me gang affiliated no more than simply wearing a maga hat makes someone a racist. Pop judgements is what’s wrong with society.

I’ve seen black folks wearing maga hats at Trumps rallies, does that make them racists and bigots?

What if your a racist and bigot and don’t wear a maga hat? No with or without the hat your words and actions make you a racist and/or bigot.

With out a doubt the the n-word was used to degrade and dehumanize yet it’s used in the black community as a term of affectionate and the opposite.

Just like words and the words on a hat can have more than one meaning depending on who’s wearing it.

My point was don’t judge me by my choice of clothing but rather my words and actions.

If I have have a Astros hat and gang banging it’s safe to assume that person is affiliated with a particular gang. That hat alone doesn’t make me gang affiliated no more than simply wearing a maga hat makes someone a racist. Pop judgements is what’s wrong with society.

I’ve seen black folks wearing maga hats at Trumps rallies, does that make them racists and bigots?

What if your a racist and bigot and don’t wear a maga hat? No with or without the hat your words and actions make you a racist and/or bigot.

With out a doubt the the n-word was used to degrade and dehumanize yet it’s used in the black community as a term of affectionate and the opposite.

Just like words and the words on a hat can have more than one meaning depending on who’s wearing it.
Ok you can stop now. A MAGA hat serves ONE purpose. This was explained multiple times. If dude pops up in full KKK wear do you stop and think “wait wait... let’s hear him out”?? Your experience is NOT the same as all this.

What is wrong with society is White male privilege, white supremacy. if that did not exist, this discussion would not be warranted.

Back
Top Bottom