Covington Catholic High School mags students racists chants torwards indigenous march

My point was don’t judge me by my choice of clothing but rather my words and actions.

If I have have a Astros hat and gang banging it’s safe to assume that person is affiliated with a particular gang. That hat alone doesn’t make me gang affiliated no more than simply wearing a maga hat makes someone a racist. Pop judgements is what’s wrong with society.

I’ve seen black folks wearing maga hats at Trumps rallies, does that make them racists and bigots?

What if your a racist and bigot and don’t wear a maga hat? No with or without the hat your words and actions make you a racist and/or bigot.

With out a doubt the the n-word was used to degrade and dehumanize yet it’s used in the black community as a term of affectionate and the opposite.

Just like words and the words on a hat can have more than one meaning depending on who’s wearing it.

giphy.gif

Ok you can stop now. A MAGA hat serves ONE purpose. This was explained multiple times. If dude pops up in full KKK wear do you stop and think “wait wait... let’s hear him out”?? Your experience is NOT the same as all this.

Maybe he just liked the outfit, wanted to bond with his friends and likes the color white :lol:

The problem with christianity is that it is taught to Black people and other people of color differently, than it is taught to whites. Black people are taught to turn the other cheek, be like King, Jesus. White people, like those boys from Covington, are taught to force their views and beliefs upon others. They take advantage of the fact that they know that Black christians and those of color, will sit there and take punishment as taught. Black christianity is toxic to free thought, free will. White christianity is about ruling the world.

I honestly like what you said.

I would go further and saying anything written can be interpreted a deferently depending on who is deciphering the words and speaking to it

Agree to disagree on the reasoning as to why.

jake tapper literally posted a reason link on his twitter as a admission of CNN doing a about face on da story...stories over b, what are you talking about? :lol:

Anderson cooper last night even posted a segment that clarified what happened.

ish over if you're going by da title of this thread.

Women can be more misogynist than Men, and Black people can be waaaay more racist against Black people than whites. However, Black people cannot be racist against White people, and Women cannot be sexist or misogynistic against men.
If a woman can be angry with men for being idiots, then not wanting to deal with them at all, she is not being misogynistic.
Black people being angry with, and then not wanting to be around White people, does not make them racist. It simply lessens their chances of dealing with bull.

jake tapper literally posted a reason link on his twitter as a admission of CNN doing a about face on da story...stories over b, what are you talking about? :lol:

Anderson cooper last night even posted a segment that clarified what happened.

ish over if you're going by da title of this thread.

Why you always trying to convince someone of some ****.:lol:

Are you capable of agreeing to disagree? Jake Tapper and Anderson Cooper never had any holding on my opinion, and you don't even know why I think this story should go away, yet you're telling me I should agree with you because of what a couple CNN anchors said?:rofl:

:lol:

guess u missed that whole women preying on men/boys thread.
Women preying on boys does not make them misogynist. To be a misogynist means to oppress an entire gender based upon the theory that they are supposedly the weaker sex. The thought is that they cannot make decisions for themselves, cannot take care of themselves, and are incapable of doing anything without seeing things as man would. Your simplistic response speaks to a christian/catholic upbringing. I am not surprised.

Why you always trying to convince someone of some ****.:lol:

i don't gotta convince you, i just state da facts and see u contort in ways that make me chuckle considering your anathema to all things that you can't fall into your political sphere of approval. :lol:

da opposite is true according to feminist theology.
feminist theology
Where is this book located?
I am sure that you are misquoting them, which would not be a surprise either. Your agenda is pretty clear.

Dr Loretta Trickett of Nottingham Trent University tells me, “This has consequences for girls and young women. I don’t think the boys who do it realise the impact of what they do. Sexualised street harassment often involves older men targeting much younger girls.”

https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/men-hating-women

now what?
Where does this state that women can be, or are misogynistic toward men?

pay attention, you said women preying on men doesn't make em misogynistic, i said da opposite behavior makes men misogynistic according to feminist thought, so da onus is on you to rationalize why da exact behavior on one gender, doesn't apply for da other when roles are reversed?

You said women preying on boys isn't misogynistic and then his response is to say the opposite is true :lol:

Like...yeah...men preying on girls is misogyny

pay attention, you said women preying on men doesn't make em misogynistic, i said da opposite behavior makes men misogynistic according to feminist thought, so da onus is on you to rationalize why da exact behavior on one gender, doesn't apply for da other when roles are reversed?
WTH?!

Back
Top Bottom